RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Involuntary eye rolling?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In our case it helps with inflammation which is the central issue with my son who is not autistic but is certainly PANDAS/PANS positive. We suspected this would be a good supp for him because he's a classic advil responder...symptoms like anxiety and tics diminish with advil. An additional benefit of NeuroProtek for us with the lessening of his allergy symptoms during the fall (ragweed season). This has been a particularly brutal summer for allergens so I still have to rely on Loratidine as well at least until we have frost to kill the ragweed. July marked the 2 yr mark for us using NeuroProtek, how time flies. It's expensive but non-negotiable for us at this point in his life (he's 18). He's doing remarkably well, a far cry from the days when I was certain he'd never have anything even remotely close to the "normal" life of

his friends. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2012 7:54 PM Subject: Re: Involuntary eye rolling?

Hi --

What is "NeuroProtek" and what does it do? I Googled it and found some information, but still not clear on what its function is and how it benefits kids with viral issues.

TIA,

Donna

>

> Sadly, yes, first rule out strep but in our house it can come with any immune challenge including seasonal allergies (it's ragweed season here). We don't miss doses of OLE (our version of an antibiotic) or anti-allergens (NeuroProtek and Loratidine) when the eye rolling recurs. Â

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: mb12valtrex

> Sent: Saturday, September 1, 2012 9:37 PM

> Subject: Involuntary eye rolling?

>

>

> Â

> My son just started to involuntarily roll his eyes up ongoing; any idea of what is this; what to be aware of; what to check.

>

this would make me think seizers first off

Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2012 8:14 PM

To: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: Re: Involuntary eye rolling?

In our case it helps with inflammation which is the central issue with my son who is not autistic but is certainly PANDAS/PANS positive. We suspected this would be a good supp for him because he's a classic advil responder...symptoms like anxiety and tics diminish with advil. An additional benefit of NeuroProtek for us with the lessening of his allergy symptoms during the fall (ragweed season). This has been a particularly brutal summer for allergens so I still have to rely on Loratidine as well at least until we have frost to kill the ragweed. July marked the 2 yr mark for us using NeuroProtek, how time flies. It's expensive but non-negotiable for us at this point in his life (he's 18). He's doing remarkably well, a far cry from the days when I was certain he'd never have anything even remotely close to the "normal" life of his friends.

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2012 7:54 PMSubject: Re: Involuntary eye rolling?

Hi -- What is "NeuroProtek" and what does it do? I Googled it and found some information, but still not clear on what its function is and how it benefits kids with viral issues.TIA,Donna>> Sadly, yes, first rule out strep but in our house it can come with any immune challenge including seasonal allergies (it's ragweed season here). We don't miss doses of OLE (our version of an antibiotic) or anti-allergens (NeuroProtek and Loratidine) when the eye rolling recurs. Â > > > ________________________________> > To: mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, September 1, 2012 9:37 PM> Subject: Involuntary eye rolling?> > > Â > My son just started to involuntarily roll his eyes up ongoing; any idea of what is this; what to be aware of; what to check.>