dairy I'd say dose another before the next snack. With enzymes it's more the

size & what the food is that the enzyme is being used to break down even more

than even the size of the child. My information shows food stays in the stomach

90 min so I personally do not dose again for 90 min unless the quanity of food

to be broken down by the enzymes out-weighs the balance of enzymes dosed. More

info to help you with this can be found at enzymestuff.com (her book is really

good too):

http://enzymestuff.com/faq.htm

Also wanted to comment....believe me, I fully get wanting to be careful & use as

wisely as possible, especially as you're exporting...but just wanted to comment

that many use enzymes can also be used even away from food as the enzymes that

are not used to digest food the body uses for other things like cleaning up the

blood...here's from the same link above:

" My child took an enzyme, and then did not eat. Is this harmful?

No. If the substance is not present, the enzymes will not do anything. Since

enzymes are protein, the body will eventually process the enzymes as any other

food protein. Many people take high doses of enzyme products on an empty stomach

to facilitate systemic enzyme therapy, that is, the uptake of enzymes into the

circulation. This is common in treating various conditions with goals other than

just the breakdown of food. "

I know of many cases the Dr has had both adults & children take enzymes on an

empty stomach to facilite a viral or bacterial detox...so you are not waisting

the enzyme.

2. I personally prefer dosing our Fish Oils with enzymes as certain enzymes ( &

Immusist as well) actually helps them assimulate into the body. Do the best you

can...even if not optimum, don't stress..it's more important to just get them

down when you can.

Blessings,

Rita

>

> Hello,

> 1. If my son took a digestive enzymes capsule before a snack , then chose to

have other snack 30 or 60 minutes later. Should I give him another enzymes

capsule? We're exporting our supps all the way from USA to Syria and I don't

want to waste any if not necessary.

>

> 2. Will Fish oil + CLO be absorbed properly if not given with a meal? I give

it mixed in orange juice with lunch, but my son's lunch is usually at 4-5 pm.

and I'm concerned if this is making him sleepless.

> I can't give with breakfast because I don't want to send it to school.

>

> Thanks,

> Noura

>

are enzymedica brands any good?From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network. rchildbalance wrote:

Noura,

1. Depends on the enzyme & the snack. If the snack was big w/a lot of gluten & dairy I'd say dose another before the next snack. With enzymes it's more the size & what the food is that the enzyme is being used to break down even more than even the size of the child. My information shows food stays in the stomach 90 min so I personally do not dose again for 90 min unless the quanity of food to be broken down by the enzymes out-weighs the balance of enzymes dosed. More info to help you with this can be found at enzymestuff.com (her book is really good too):

Also wanted to comment....believe me, I fully get wanting to be careful & use as wisely as possible, especially as you're exporting...but just wanted to comment that many use enzymes can also be used even away from food as the enzymes that are not used to digest food the body uses for other things like cleaning up the blood...here's from the same link above:

"My child took an enzyme, and then did not eat. Is this harmful?

No. If the substance is not present, the enzymes will not do anything. Since enzymes are protein, the body will eventually process the enzymes as any other food protein. Many people take high doses of enzyme products on an empty stomach to facilitate systemic enzyme therapy, that is, the uptake of enzymes into the circulation. This is common in treating various conditions with goals other than just the breakdown of food."

I know of many cases the Dr has had both adults & children take enzymes on an empty stomach to facilite a viral or bacterial detox...so you are not waisting the enzyme.

2. I personally prefer dosing our Fish Oils with enzymes as certain enzymes ( & Immusist as well) actually helps them assimulate into the body. Do the best you can...even if not optimum, don't stress..it's more important to just get them down when you can.

Blessings,

Rita

>

> Hello,

> 1. If my son took a digestive enzymes capsule before a snack , then chose to have other snack 30 or 60 minutes later. Should I give him another enzymes capsule? We're exporting our supps all the way from USA to Syria and I don't want to waste any if not necessary.

>

> 2. Will Fish oil + CLO be absorbed properly if not given with a meal? I give it mixed in orange juice with lunch, but my son's lunch is usually at 4-5 pm. and I'm concerned if this is making him sleepless.

>

> Thanks,

> Noura

>

YesSent from my iPhone

are enzymedica brands any good?From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network. rchildbalance wrote:

Noura,

1. Depends on the enzyme & the snack. If the snack was big w/a lot of gluten & dairy I'd say dose another before the next snack. With enzymes it's more the size & what the food is that the enzyme is being used to break down even more than even the size of the child. My information shows food stays in the stomach 90 min so I personally do not dose again for 90 min unless the quanity of food to be broken down by the enzymes out-weighs the balance of enzymes dosed. More info to help you with this can be found at enzymestuff.com (her book is really good too):

Also wanted to comment....believe me, I fully get wanting to be careful & use as wisely as possible, especially as you're exporting...but just wanted to comment that many use enzymes can also be used even away from food as the enzymes that are not used to digest food the body uses for other things like cleaning up the blood...here's from the same link above:

No. If the substance is not present, the enzymes will not do anything. Since enzymes are protein, the body will eventually process the enzymes as any other food protein. Many people take high doses of enzyme products on an empty stomach to facilitate systemic enzyme therapy, that is, the uptake of enzymes into the circulation. This is common in treating various conditions with goals other than just the breakdown of food."

I know of many cases the Dr has had both adults & children take enzymes on an empty stomach to facilite a viral or bacterial detox...so you are not waisting the enzyme.

2. I personally prefer dosing our Fish Oils with enzymes as certain enzymes ( & Immusist as well) actually helps them assimulate into the body. Do the best you can...even if not optimum, don't stress..it's more important to just get them down when you can.

Blessings,

Rita

>

> Hello,

> 1. If my son took a digestive enzymes capsule before a snack , then chose to have other snack 30 or 60 minutes later. Should I give him another enzymes capsule? We're exporting our supps all the way from USA to Syria and I don't want to waste any if not necessary.

>

> 2. Will Fish oil + CLO be absorbed properly if not given with a meal? I give it mixed in orange juice with lunch, but my son's lunch is usually at 4-5 pm. and I'm concerned if this is making him sleepless.

>

> Thanks,

> Noura

>

TODAY(Beta) •

We like enzymedica too esp. Candidase and Lypogold. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 9:46 AM Subject: Re: Re: Two

biomedical questions

Noura,

Blessings,

Rita

>

> Hello,

>

>

> Thanks,

> Noura

>

Whats the diff between lypogold and repairgold.From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network. wrote:

We like enzymedica too esp. Candidase and Lypogold. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 9:46 AM Subject: Re: Re: Two

biomedical questions

Noura,

Blessings,

Rita

>

> Hello,

>

>

> Thanks,

> Noura

>

Hi Shirley, I don't have them in front of me but if I remember correctly repairgold is more for inflammation. Lypogold is for fat metabolism and gallbladder support. It has lipase in it which is specifically why we started it bc. my kids both showed they needed more lipase (i think it was in their stool tests). cheers, megan From:

Sterlingshirley To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 11:15 AM Subject: Re: Re: Two biomedical questions

Whats the diff between lypogold and repairgold.From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network. wrote:

biomedical questions

Noura,

Blessings,

Rita

>

> Hello,

>

>

> Thanks,

> Noura

>

Thank you Rita. Good info!

We use Kirkman's " Enzyme Complete with DPP-IV " .

About the fish oil, I get what you're saying about the best absorption with

enzymes. But ,regardless of the digestive enzymes, is it necessary to give the

fish oil with food?

If I thought aboutof it logically, I would think that the fats in the fish oil

will help the absorption of the fat soluble vitamins that exist in the fish oil

(D, A, and E), so it's not like taking those vitamins in capsules and having to

eat some food for the absorption. But I'm not sure if this thought is actually

true. Is it?

Noura

>

> Noura,

> 1. Depends on the enzyme & the snack. If the snack was big w/a lot of gluten &

dairy I'd say dose another before the next snack. With enzymes it's more the

good too):

> http://enzymestuff.com/faq.htm

>

> Also wanted to comment....believe me, I fully get wanting to be careful & use

as wisely as possible, especially as you're exporting...but just wanted to

comment that many use enzymes can also be used even away from food as the

enzymes that are not used to digest food the body uses for other things like

cleaning up the blood...here's from the same link above:

> " My child took an enzyme, and then did not eat. Is this harmful?

>

> No. If the substance is not present, the enzymes will not do anything. Since

food protein. Many people take high doses of enzyme products on an empty stomach

circulation. This is common in treating various conditions with goals other than

>

> I know of many cases the Dr has had both adults & children take enzymes on an

empty stomach to facilite a viral or bacterial detox...so you are not waisting

the enzyme.

>

> 2. I personally prefer dosing our Fish Oils with enzymes as certain enzymes ( &

Immusist as well) actually helps them assimulate into the body. Do the best you

can...even if not optimum, don't stress..it's more important to just get them

down when you can.

>

> Blessings,

> Rita

>

Noura,

Taking the fish oil with the enzymes ( & Immusist for that matter) helps the body

break down & assimilate it...that's what digestive enzymes do...there are

enzymes that work best on assimilating fat, carbs & some for proteins.

My family has had consistent problems assimilating good fats (I had my gall

bladder out a few years ago, it's even worse for me...I've had to go beyond even

enzymes & now use a transdermal good fat to also help bring up my good fats).

Supplementing foods that help the body digest fat when taking the good fat, this

includes supplementing with digestive enzymes would be a good way to help a

stressed digestive system assimilate the food....therefore for my family I

always dose the Immusist in water, then the digestive enzyme then the good fat

with his minerals. We've used good digestive enzymes for 7 years now, last year

when adding in the Immusist before the dose is when his body finally turned &

absorbed the minerals/fats to the point that he is finally out of his long

standing mineral derrangement pattern...I've been fighting to accomplish this

for 6 years now...this was a biggie for us :D Dosing with things that boost the

absorption is a good idea if the individuals own digestive system is stressed &

not doing a good job on it's own.

Blessings,

Rita

> >

> > Noura,

> > 1. Depends on the enzyme & the snack. If the snack was big w/a lot of gluten

& dairy I'd say dose another before the next snack. With enzymes it's more the

good too):

> > http://enzymestuff.com/faq.htm

> >

> > Also wanted to comment....believe me, I fully get wanting to be careful &

use as wisely as possible, especially as you're exporting...but just wanted to

comment that many use enzymes can also be used even away from food as the

enzymes that are not used to digest food the body uses for other things like

cleaning up the blood...here's from the same link above:

> > " My child took an enzyme, and then did not eat. Is this harmful?

> >

> > No. If the substance is not present, the enzymes will not do anything. Since

> >

> > I know of many cases the Dr has had both adults & children take enzymes on

an empty stomach to facilite a viral or bacterial detox...so you are not

waisting the enzyme.

> >

> > 2. I personally prefer dosing our Fish Oils with enzymes as certain enzymes

( & Immusist as well) actually helps them assimulate into the body. Do the best

you can...even if not optimum, don't stress..it's more important to just get

them down when you can.

> >

> > Blessings,