RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Feeling Discouraged

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SonRise has been the greatest gift I have given to myself this year. Look into it, make a phone call and then a decision.It's beautiful,CarolineVoice of ...for now.

http://www.braingym.comOn Dec 27, 2012, at 12:02 PM, pratima wrote:

How do you get trained in Brain gym? Is there a website I can look at? Is it good for language expansion?

Btw, I have just been to Son-Rise start up. Must say it is life changing experience. is very helpful. Planning to go for my advanced course in May.

Thanks much,

Pratima

> >

> >

> >

> > Please do it, you will love it!! You son will thank you one day!!

> >

> > The ATC (home of the Son-Rise Program) is located two hours by train north of NYC, and it's such a beautiful place! The Start-Up is 5 days course, including accommodations and all meals, for 2200 dollars, but they have scholarships to give you nice discounts if you need!

> >

> > There are parents from all over the World attending it, and every single child improves with the S-R-P. Some of them recover!

> >

> > Most importantly, they all become happier children!! And parents too, we regain our hope, we learn tools to choose hapinness, despite any obstacles we might have, we gain control of our children's therapy, we are the directors of their program... you learn it all there!

> >

> > Check their website today. Call , he will take great care of you!

> >

> >

> > Senior Family Counselor

> >

> > The Option Institute

> > International Learning and Training Center

> > www.option.org

> >

> > Autism Treatment Center of America

> > www.autismtreatment.org

> >

> > 2080 S. Undermountain Road

> > Sheffield, MA 01257

> >

> > Phone:

> > Fax:

> >

> > UK Phone: 020-3372-4170

> >

> > Love,

> >

> > Xexa

> >

> > To: mb12valtrex

> > From: brooke0618@...

> > Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 07:31:31 -0800

> > Subject: Re: Feeling Discouraged

> >

> >

> >

> > thanks im going to look into this too

> >

> > To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex >

> > Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:24 AM

> > Subject: RE: Feeling Discouraged

> >

> >

> > Cleandiet101, please don't send him to a special school!!

> >

> > You should try The Son-Rise Program. It's, in my opinion, the BEST therapy available, the most human, loving and effective!! And it's compatible with the biomedical.

> >

> > I know personally recoved kids with the S-R-P!! And all the other children who do the S-R-P that I know also have great improvements. Including my daughter!!

> >

> > The best thing you can do is to take the Start-Up Program to learn about the Son-Rise. They have scholarships if your budget is tight.

> >

> > Check their website:

> >

> > http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/

> >

> > This program changed my life and my daughters' life for much better! They give you a lot of emotional support, and teach you amazing tools to help you choose to be happy! They teach you to accept your child and love him just like he is, at the same time to believe that his potentials have no limits and that you can always shoot for the stars!! And they teach you amazing and effective tools to help your child to connect with you, to start talking, to improve eye contact, to interact with people...