RemedySpot.com

Re: penis feels itchy?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This could be urinary tract infection please have a urine sample and culture done in his doctors office.Sent from my iPad

Hi everyone,I have been posting about my 6 year old son, who is experiencing various symptoms of something that I don't know. He has been wetting his pants during the day and night for about a month now, says that his penis hurts AFTER urinating, and that his penis itches. Does anyone know of any relation between these things? He has also been doing a few ritualistic things but nothing extreme. One of them he wanted to do this morning and I said not to and he did not put up a fuss about it. I am just so tired of the wetting of his pants and bed and him touching himself because it itches. He also has a mild chiari malformation in his brain.

He may be dumping oxalates. Have you run an OAT test from great plains labs? It will measure oxalates.Look for yahoo group: trying_low_oxalates for more information. Sent from my iPhone

Hi everyone,I have been posting about my 6 year old son, who is experiencing various symptoms of something that I don't know. He has been wetting his pants during the day and night for about a month now, says that his penis hurts AFTER urinating, and that his penis itches. Does anyone know of any relation between these things? He has also been doing a few ritualistic things but nothing extreme. One of them he wanted to do this morning and I said not to and he did not put up a fuss about it. I am just so tired of the wetting of his pants and bed and him touching himself because it itches. He also has a mild chiari malformation in his brain.

I also have a chiari malformation that causes me a hold lost of problems like

dizziness, headache, vision problems, neck and shoulder pain, + narcolepsy

(sleep paralysis) . One other problem that chiari malformation can cause is

bladder incontinence. The neurosugen told me the only way to make it better is

to have surgery, so " I am looking at my options.

>

> Hi everyone,I have been posting about my 6 year old son, who is experiencing

various symptoms of something that I don't know.  He has been wetting his pants

during the day and night for about a month now, says that his penis hurts AFTER

urinating, and that his penis itches.  Does anyone know of any relation between

these things? He has also been doing a few ritualistic things but nothing

extreme.  One of them he wanted to do this morning and I said not to and he did

not put up a fuss about it.  I am just so tired of the wetting of his pants and

bed and him touching himself because it itches.  He also has a mild chiari

malformation in his brain.  

>

>

Im sure you already thought of this but bed wetting, itching yeast?

Bed wetting cold be PANDAS/PANS......which is related to an infection. You need to have him tested for a urinary infection, myco plasma pneumonia, strep and lyme. What state are you in? To:

mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 3:29 PM Subject: Re: penis feels itchy?

>

> Hi everyone,I have been posting about my 6 year old son, who is experiencing various symptoms of something that I don't know. He has been wetting his pants during the day and night for about a month now, says that his penis hurts AFTER urinating, and that his penis itches. Does anyone know of any relation between these things? He has also been doing a few ritualistic things but nothing extreme. One of them he wanted to do this morning and I said not to and he did not put up a fuss about it. I am just so tired of the wetting of his pants and bed and him touching himself because it itches. He also has a mild chiari malformation in his brain.

>

>

Could be oxalates or uti, and it definitely may signal PANDAS/PANS. Fund is really an expert about PANDAS/PANSSent from my iPhone

>

> Hi everyone,I have been posting about my 6 year old son, who is experiencing various symptoms of something that I don't know. He has been wetting his pants during the day and night for about a month now, says that his penis hurts AFTER urinating, and that his penis itches. Does anyone know of any relation between these things? He has also been doing a few ritualistic things but nothing extreme. One of them he wanted to do this morning and I said not to and he did not put up a fuss about it. I am just so tired of the wetting of his pants and bed and him touching himself because it itches. He also has a mild chiari malformation in his brain.

>

>