RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: immusist questions to Rita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Rita,

Thank you for your great helps..

Hope I will get immusist within this week.

Presently we are using only risperdal to my son with homeopathy.

I am not cofortable giving him risperdal but as the schools opened here almost 1 month ago,

ý had to stop Yasko Protocol (which caused so much die off ) and given him risperdal to introduce him to public school

as otherwise school was not accept him, he is going regular school with normal developped children but it is village school with 15 childreen in his class.

I will start to use immusist but do not want to stop giving risperdal him at the same time , ý am plannnig to stop the risperdal slowldown

but do you think is it problem to use immusist ath the same time with Risperdal.

As ý live in Turkey we can not find all nutrution here therefore it takes time to get the nutiritations therefore to be safe side ý will order alfafla and Biopure Culturella

as a binder to be use during die-off if any (hope not but my son is very sensitive therefore ý always afraid of to start biomedical tnigs)

I do not know how to start and what to start to increase his immun system and biomedical things as ý am new at biomedical treatments .

Is there anything else which you can suggest me to use with immusist (except zinc) .

Thank you soo much

sema

To: mb12valtrex From: rchildbalance@...Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 21:12:34 +0000Subject: Re: brand for Zinc

Sema,When was very deficient, to help his body we used the Brainchild Nutritionals liquid Zinc which is more broken down for the body (so his body did not have to work so hard to break it down). Info link on Brainchild Nutritionals:http://brainchildnutritionals.com/link to the zinc we used (LiquiZinc):http://www.brainchildnutritionals.com/product_info.php?products_id=53 & osCsid=sfot7nfvpdo356eeh8m98uakl3During times of heavy detox or heavy mineral derrangement issues, ourselves & others in our WA group (many as recommended by our docs)have also at times used their vitamins, minerals and/or LiquiMag as well as their zinc. no longer needs the LiquiZinc as his derrangement issues are better, we are told now to just use the Zinc Picolinate capsule.Sorry I did not get to your off-list e-mail yesterday, I'm working on getting time to get the rest of the off-list ?'s completed & sent later today.Blessings,Rita>> We use Kirkman Zinc Bio-Max Series 20mg.> > > > ________________________________> > To: mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 4:06 AM> Subject: brand for Zinc> > >  > Hello,>  > There is a lat white spots on nail of my boy so ı'll use zinc can you pls advise me> which brand you use with sucess>  > ı'll aprpeciate for your suggestions .>  > I have searched Kırkmans's web page there is 2 option for lıquid zinc> one is Zinc lıquid new improved formula the other one is zinc lıquid Sucralose> but ı couldnt undertand which one ı shall choose.>  > Thanks> sema >  >

One of my sons is very sensitive to because his immune system is over active and does not need to be stimulated. Just be careful about immune system some regular things that people are using cause allergic reactions to my child. Not so much anymoreSent from my iPhone

Dear Rita,

Thank you for your great helps..

Hope I will get immusist within this week.

Presently we are using only risperdal to my son with homeopathy.

I am not cofortable giving him risperdal but as the schools opened here almost 1 month ago,

ı had to stop Yasko Protocol (which caused so much die off ) and given him risperdal to introduce him to public school

as otherwise school was not accept him, he is going regular school with normal developped children but it is village school with 15 childreen in his class.

I will start to use immusist but do not want to stop giving risperdal him at the same time , ı am plannnig to stop the risperdal slowldown

but do you think is it problem to use immusist ath the same time with Risperdal.

As ı live in Turkey we can not find all nutrution here therefore it takes time to get the nutiritations therefore to be safe side ı will order alfafla and Biopure Culturella

as a binder to be use during die-off if any (hope not but my son is very sensitive therefore ı always afraid of to start biomedical tnigs)

I do not know how to start and what to start to increase his immun system and biomedical things as ı am new at biomedical treatments .

Is there anything else which you can suggest me to use with immusist (except zinc) .

Thank you soo much

sema

To: mb12valtrex From: rchildbalance@...Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 21:12:34 +0000Subject: Re: brand for Zinc

Sema,When was very deficient, to help his body we used the Brainchild Nutritionals liquid Zinc which is more broken down for the body (so his body did not have to work so hard to break it down). Info link on Brainchild Nutritionals:http://brainchildnutritionals.com/link to the zinc we used (LiquiZinc):http://www.brainchildnutritionals.com/product_info.php?products_id=53 & osCsid=sfot7nfvpdo356eeh8m98uakl3During times of heavy detox or heavy mineral derrangement issues, ourselves & others in our WA group (many as recommended by our docs)have also at times used their vitamins, minerals and/or LiquiMag as well as their zinc. no longer needs the LiquiZinc as his derrangement issues are better, we are told now to just use the Zinc Picolinate capsule.Sorry I did not get to your off-list e-mail yesterday, I'm working on getting time to get the rest of the off-list ?'s completed & sent later today.Blessings,Rita>> We use Kirkman Zinc Bio-Max Series 20mg.> > > > ________________________________> > To: mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 4:06 AM> Subject: brand for Zinc> > >  > Hello,>  > There is a lat white spots on nail of my boy so ı'll use zinc can you pls advise me> which brand you use with sucess>  > ı'll aprpeciate for your suggestions .>  > I have searched Kırkmans's web page there is 2 option for lıquid zinc> one is Zinc lıquid new improved formula the other one is zinc lıquid Sucralose> but ı couldnt undertand which one ı shall choose.>  > Thanks> sema >  >

Heidy,

Thank you for your attention just curious how you child is not allergic anymore ,what have you done for this.

sema

To: mb12valtrex From: heidyclaire@...Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 12:31:57 -0700Subject: Re: Re: immusist questions to Rita

One of my sons is very sensitive to because his immune system is over active and does not need to be stimulated. Just be careful about immune system some regular things that people are using cause allergic reactions to my child. Not so much anymoreSent from my iPhone

Dear Rita, Thank you for your great helps.. Hope I will get immusist within this week. Presently we are using only risperdal to my son with homeopathy.I am not cofortable giving him risperdal but as the schools opened here almost 1 month ago,ý had to stop Yasko Protocol (which caused so much die off ) and given him risperdal to introduce him to public schoolas otherwise school was not accept him, he is going regular school with normal developped children but it is village school with 15 childreen in his class. I will start to use immusist but do not want to stop giving risperdal him at the same time , ý am plannnig to stop the risperdal slowldownbut do you think is it problem to use immusist ath the same time with Risperdal. As ý live in Turkey we can not find all nutrution here therefore it takes time to get the nutiritations therefore to be safe side ý will order alfafla and Biopure Culturellaas a binder to be use during die-off if any (hope not but my son is very sensitive therefore ý always afraid of to start biomedical tnigs) I do not know how to start and what to start to increase his immun system and biomedical things as ý am new at biomedical treatments .Is there anything else which you can suggest me to use with immusist (except zinc) . Thank you soo much sema

Slowly with help from dr Yu and dr klinghardt found all foods that offend(phenols, oxalates, sulfur, IgEand IgG). And remove them. Parasite meds, liver gallbladder homeopath, herbal remedies for bacteria, nattokinase ( but we prefer virastop by enzymedica.Digestive enzymes spectrum, alkaline greens formula, and mega doses of acidophilus and culturelle. Fish oil and cod liver oil. Working on gut mobility to clear out toxic pathogens, and heal gut. Leaky gut repair and reducing inflammation. I'm traveling now but I can copy my manual from a klinghardt conference that I attended for Lyme disease and autism. It has pages of power point and I have the DVDs I would be happy to lend to you. Send me an email @ Heidyclaire@...Sent from my iPhone

Heidy,

Thank you for your attention just curious how you child is not allergic anymore ,what have you done for this.

sema

To: mb12valtrex From: heidyclaire@...Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 12:31:57 -0700Subject: Re: Re: immusist questions to Rita

Dear Rita, Thank you for your great helps.. Hope I will get immusist within this week. Presently we are using only risperdal to my son with homeopathy.I am not cofortable giving him risperdal but as the schools opened here almost 1 month ago,ı had to stop Yasko Protocol (which caused so much die off ) and given him risperdal to introduce him to public schoolas otherwise school was not accept him, he is going regular school with normal developped children but it is village school with 15 childreen in his class. I will start to use immusist but do not want to stop giving risperdal him at the same time , ı am plannnig to stop the risperdal slowldownbut do you think is it problem to use immusist ath the same time with Risperdal. As ı live in Turkey we can not find all nutrution here therefore it takes time to get the nutiritations therefore to be safe side ı will order alfafla and Biopure Culturellaas a binder to be use during die-off if any (hope not but my son is very sensitive therefore ı always afraid of to start biomedical tnigs) I do not know how to start and what to start to increase his immun system and biomedical things as ı am new at biomedical treatments .Is there anything else which you can suggest me to use with immusist (except zinc) . Thank you soo much sema

Thank you so much for clarifying, I don't know about immunist. but I do know about immune modulators that dr k teaches about and of course igG iV and. Colostrum. But mostly I know about natural ways since my sons immune system was overwhelmed. his many labs showed but no Dan doctors knew about cd4, cytokines, th1, th2, or how to balance his immune system. He got toxic shock in 2008 and almost died. That was with only homeopathics and supplements. My other son recovered 100% with biomed easily and what I considered miraculously. But my other son is just now progressing after doing immune balancing. Finally clear words!!! I've made a lot of mistakes both by listening to docs and following their protocols. and then finally listening to my own gut. Heidy F. Sent from my iPhone

Heidy,

Just a note to help clarify...Immusist is an immune regulator not just a stimulator..if the immune system is over active it will not stimulate it more... & the same for underactive. Immusist is not forcing the body one way or the other....it's reducing the surface tension to assist the body in determining what it needs to do. It is also very much helping reduce inflamation & allergic reactions...it just helps the body work better itself.

Hard to explain...but it's the body itself working better...

Just wanted to clarify the points you brought up & how they work w/Immusist.

Blessings,

Rita

> > >

> > > We use Kirkman Zinc Bio-Max Series 20mg.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > From: sema canbuldu <semaediz@>

> > > To: mb12valtrex

> > > Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 4:06 AM

> > > Subject: brand for Zinc

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > > Hello,

> > > Â

> > > There is a lat white spots on nail of my boy so ı'll use zinc can you pls advise me

> > > which brand you use with sucess

> > > Â

> > > ı'll aprpeciate for your suggestions .

> > > Â

> > > I have searched Kırkmans's web page there is 2 option for lıquid zinc

> > > one is Zinc lıquid new improved formula the other one is zinc lıquid Sucralose

> > > but ı couldnt undertand which one ı shall choose.

> > > Â

> > > Thanks

> > > sema

> > > Â

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Rita , I found notes on immunist from dr ks lyme conference April 2010. Someone from LIA was there speaking. Thanks for your input I just got a positive Lyme blood test today. As did my son this year even though we both tested + with ART over a year ago. I'm getting ready to start my protocol too!!!! I'm super pissed off. Heidy F.Sent from my iPhone

Heidy F.,

I am so glad your son is doing so much better!!!

I LOVE Drk!!! I am blessed to have worked with him in many things over the years & hold him in high regards. You will find me as a speaker in his 2008 ASD conference. I also received the 2010 LIA Mentor award the year he received the Outstanding Physican award...it was a great honor to have him congratulate me as I congratulated him.

has been blessed with 2 of his highest trained doctor working with us for about 7 years now, one of them being Dr Amy who has worked with him for years. Dr Amy has recommended for a while now Immusist as one of her favorite products....she devotes several slides to it in her FANTASTIC MUST SEE Powerpoint from Dr Klinghardt's Biological Medicine 2012:

http://betterhealthguy.com/joomla/blog/259-biomedical-tips-and-tricks-with-amy-derksen-nd

With DrK You are very much on the right path to healing.

Blessings in your journey!!

Rita

> > > > >

> > > > > We use Kirkman Zinc Bio-Max Series 20mg.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ________________________________

> > > > > From: sema canbuldu <semaediz@>

> > > > > To: mb12valtrex

> > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 4:06 AM

> > > > > Subject: brand for Zinc

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Hello,

> > > > > Â

> > > > > There is a lat white spots on nail of my boy so ı'll use zinc can you pls advise me

> > > > > which brand you use with sucess

> > > > > Â

> > > > > ı'll aprpeciate for your suggestions .

> > > > > Â

> > > > > I have searched Kırkmans's web page there is 2 option for lıquid zinc

> > > > > one is Zinc lıquid new improved formula the other one is zinc lıquid Sucralose

> > > > > but ı couldnt undertand which one ı shall choose.

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Thanks

> > > > > sema

> > > > > Â

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Heidy,

I'll reaaly appreciate if you can share what have yo done for your recovered child ý know every child is different but

ý like to know recovery stories always .

Thank you

sema

To: mb12valtrex From: heidyclaire@...Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:36:31 -0400Subject: Re: Re: immusist questions to Rita

Thank you so much for clarifying, I don't know about immunist. but I do know about immune modulators that dr k teaches about and of course igG iV and. Colostrum. But mostly I know about natural ways since my sons immune system was overwhelmed. his many labs showed but no Dan doctors knew about cd4, cytokines, th1, th2, or how to balance his immune system. He got toxic shock in 2008 and almost died. That was with only homeopathics and supplements. My other son recovered 100% with biomed easily and what I considered miraculously. But my other son is just now progressing after doing immune balancing. Finally clear words!!! I've made a lot of mistakes both by listening to docs and following their protocols. and then finally listening to my own gut.

Heidy F.

Sent from my iPhone

Heidy,Just a note to help clarify...Immusist is an immune regulator not just a stimulator..if the immune system is over active it will not stimulate it more... & the same for underactive. Immusist is not forcing the body one way or the other....it's reducing the surface tension to assist the body in determining what it needs to do. It is also very much helping reduce inflamation & allergic reactions...it just helps the body work better itself.Hard to explain...but it's the body itself working better...Just wanted to clarify the points you brought up & how they work w/Immusist.Blessings,Rita> > >> > > We use Kirkman Zinc Bio-Max Series 20mg.> > > > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > > From: sema canbuldu <semaediz@>> > > To: mb12valtrex > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 4:06 AM> > > Subject: brand for Zinc> > > > > > > > >  > > > Hello,> > >  > > > There is a lat white spots on nail of my boy so ı'll use zinc can you pls advise me> > > which brand you use with sucess> > >  > > > ı'll aprpeciate for your suggestions .> > >  > > > I have searched Kırkmans's web page there is 2 option for lıquid zinc> > > one is Zinc lıquid new improved formula the other one is zinc lıquid Sucralose> > > but ı couldnt undertand which one ı shall choose.> > >  > > > Thanks> > > sema > > >  > > >> > > > > >>

Rita, Thank you very much you are reaaly so good always thanks your kind help. I already ordered brain child zinc liquid and will start immusist together.I will give aprx. 2 hrs away from risperdal with lots of water and start slowly to see his reaction. ı have mb12 drops from yasko and wıll use them as well. blessing ..sema To: mb12valtrex From: rchildbalance@...Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 06:26:16 +0000Subject: Re: immusist questions to Rita Sema,We have had many in other countries w/these same issues...getting other products that would be benefitial to use w/the Immusist....don't stress if you can not. Many have just started slow w/Immusist w/nothing but Immusist...no other vits/no other binders....starting slow helps you work them in w/more likelyhood of not needing binders.Yes, you can use Immusist w/other things. It is recommended to use as much as possible away from rx drugs that have certain doses based on weight effectiveness (especially rx's for things like seizures & neurological disorders....try to keep Immusist dosing as far as possible...at least an hour or two if possible...away from these types of drugs/rx's). You do not want to alter/aid the pre-determined absorption of the drug.You do want to take Immusist w/things that would aid the body to absorb...like good fats/CLO, minerals (esp zinc, magnesium, ect) as the it will help the body aborb it better.I don't know when you dose what...but I would do something like: 1st thing in the morning w/breakfast, vits/minerals+CLO+alfalfa Take w/glass of water w/the Immusist in it. Get dressed, brush teeth etc, drive to school (takes 1 1/2hrs)...just before releasing him to school dose the rx drug. Don't stop taking w/a doc or school requires right now...work w/them & the rest can be worked around.Risperdal has it's own set of issues, just make sure he's plenty hydrated & get in him as many electrolights as you can...here's the Drugs.com on it:http://www.drugs.com/risperdal.htmlThis is not designed to have you be afraid to use it...but certainly being aware of the side affects will help you be proactive in making sure he's hydrated.Don't worry about getting a binder on board yet...sometimes we have known kids to react to the binders.....kind of stirring the pot. Just see how he does on a slow Immusist start.Start w/1 drop am given every day....after 3-5 days if he's doing well add 1 drop in the pm (now he's on 2 drops a day 1 am + 1 pm...make sure he's drinking well during the day 6-8 glasses w/a full glass w/the Immusist drop (make sure he drinks all this glass...this is the glass my son takes his supplements w/...After 3-5 days you can then add if all seems fine 1 more drop 1 am...slowly increase rotating the drop you are increasing...you can add in a middle of the day 3rd dose if it would work out w/you.I'd put Immusist #1 in helping his bodies needs.#2 in this mom-o-meter is a good zinc because you say you have the white spots on your nails...liquid is best but just do the best you can. After my research I'd say, if you fit into the MTHFR & /or MB12'rs that need the broken down versions to complete their metholation cycles...this would be an important thing to make sure & have on board.Other than that, just do what you can & don't stress about what you can't get.Blessings!Rita> >> > We use Kirkman Zinc Bio-Max Series 20mg.> > > > > > > > ________________________________> > From: sema canbuldu <semaediz@>> > To: mb12valtrex > > Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 4:06 AM> > Subject: brand for Zinc> > > > > >  > > Hello,> >  > > There is a lat white spots on nail of my boy so ı'll use zinc can you pls advise me> > which brand you use with sucess> >  > > ı'll aprpeciate for your suggestions .> >  > > I have searched Kırkmans's web page there is 2 option for lıquid zinc> > one is Zinc lıquid new improved formula the other one is zinc lıquid Sucralose> > but ı couldnt undertand which one ı shall choose.> >  > > Thanks> > sema > >  > >>