RemedySpot.com

Re: Two days after stopping Valtrex

Rate this topic

Guest guest

He probably needs detox support. Just a salt, epsom salt, clay, magnesium chloride, or other soothing unscented baths should help plus a little water therapy if he can stand an enema for the constipation. They dump so many toxins on the Valtrex, I have been pretty freaked out. Also worms and buggies do try to make a comeback so rotating yeast/viral/bacterial fighters is an excellent idea.Good job two months WOW!

Hi everyone again,

I am a mother of 6 years old non verbal and low function autistic son.

I stopped the valtrex two days ago because we don't have more refills and he took it for more than two months, I noticed that my son is so uncomfortable, more anxiety, sad and constipated and once he goes to bathroom he starts eating and feels better, I don't know whether it's coincidence after stopping the valtrex or has something to do with valtrex. I just wrote to you a few days ago about his hyperactivity and stimming with the list of all the supplements he's taking and everyone agreed it's too much and I will consider it, now I have this problem. Does the valtrex help with his yeast problem so he's irritated after stopping it???

Can the Olive Leaf Extrat help in anyway as an anti-viral and for the yeast problem.

Any reply would be highly appreciated

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 5:37 PMSubject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

Thank you all for your reply, I will consider each one and I agree it's too much but all of this under the supervision of the DAN doctor, everytime I talk to him I wish that he would eliminate some because I send him the same list in every appointment and he never suggested to stop any of them. I will have a serious talk with our DAN in our next appointment which is coming soon and try to stop some considering Acytel-L-Carnitine and B vitamins. The valtrex already stopped because he's been taking it for more than two months and no more refills.

Vick,

I make sure to mix the bitter taste such as valtrex and anti-fungal that have bitter taste with the supplements that have sour taste such as Acytel L-Carnitine or Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid all in a small amount of juice adding stevia as well, vitamin C also has a sour taste too and I make sure to mix them with stevia and a small amount of juice. And for better results you can give the bitter taste in two seperate times I mean not to mix both valtrex and anti-fungal in one cup at the same time.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 4:17 AMSubject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

Hi, B12 is definitely an offender in hyperactivity. B vitamins can also be problematic in some. Are you also washing the dye off of any pills such as your valtrex? My question to you is, how are you getting that entire regimen into you child? My son is 3 1/2 and we are having a heck of a time. I switched to some topical vitamins such as the B vitamins but the dose delivery is not as consistent and causes some skin irritation. The anti-fungal and Valtrex in liquid form taste terrible. We have tried Stevia to sweeten but he still pitches a fit. If I mix them in sorbet, he will take it but the sorbet adds quite a bit of sugar. Really....any words of wisdom regarding supplement and medication delivery would be greatly appreciated. Vicki

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 7:20 PMSubject: Hyperactivity and stimming

Hello everyone,

I am a mother of 6 years old non verbal low functioning autistic child. Can anybody tell me what supplements among the following can cause hyperactivity and stimming (vocal and physical stimming)?

Appreciate any reply. Thanks.

CURRENT TREATMENT: " MB12 25mg/ml 2250mcg every three days " Super Nu Thera liquid 7.5 ml twice daily " Children's DHA 10ml daily " Coenzyme B complex 2 caps daily " CoQ10 200mg daily

" Valtrex 250 mg three times a day " Zinc 25 mg at am and 50 mg at pm " DMG 750mg once daily " Vitamin D3 7 drop daily (1000IU) " Rubbing his body with Epsom salt water 2-3 times a day. " Lactobacillus Duo 1 caps daily " Pro bio inulin free 1 caps daily " Juice Plus fruit 1 cap twice daily " JP+ veggies 1 cap twice daily " Iron 2 capsules twice daily " Alpha ketoglutaric Acid 300 mg 2 cap twice daily " Acetyl L-Carnitine 1250mg twice daily " Folinic Acid 800mcg : half cap twice daily " Lamisil. him ¾ of a 250mg tablet once a day " K2 100mcg once daily Pfeiffer MT Promoter II half capsule every other night Sonic Cholesterol 3 capsules twice daily " Melatonin 3mg at bedtime. L-Carnosine 500mg twice daily

LDN 3mg at night

"Cinnamon 1000 mg, half cap twice daily " Chromium 100 mcg, one cap twice daily Melatonin nutrispray, one spray WP minerals one capsule daily

L-Theanine 400 twice daily

OLIVE LEAF HAS BEEN SUPER FOR US To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 5:58 PM Subject: Two days after stopping Valtrex

Hi everyone again,

I stopped the valtrex two days ago because we don't have more refills and he took it for more than two months, I noticed that my son is so uncomfortable, more anxiety, sad and constipated and once he goes to bathroom he starts eating and feels better, I don't know whether it's coincidence after stopping the valtrex or has something to do with valtrex. I just wrote to you a few days ago about his hyperactivity and stimming with the list of all the supplements he's taking and everyone agreed it's too much and I will consider it, now I have this problem. Does the valtrex help with his yeast problem so he's irritated after stopping it???

Can the Olive Leaf Extrat help in anyway as an anti-viral and for the yeast problem.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 5:37 PMSubject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

Thank you all for your reply, I will consider each one and I agree it's too much but all of this under the supervision of the DAN doctor, everytime I talk to him I wish that he would eliminate some because I send him the same list in every appointment and he never suggested to stop any of them. I will have a serious talk with our DAN in our next appointment which is coming soon and try to stop some considering Acytel-L-Carnitine and B vitamins. The valtrex already stopped because he's been taking it for more than two months and no more refills.

Vick,

I make sure to mix the bitter taste such as valtrex and anti-fungal that have bitter taste with the supplements that have sour taste such as Acytel L-Carnitine or Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid all in a small amount of juice adding stevia as well, vitamin C also has a sour taste too and I make sure to mix them with stevia and a small amount of juice. And for better results you can give the bitter taste in two seperate times I mean not to mix both valtrex and anti-fungal in one cup at the same time.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 4:17 AMSubject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

Hi, B12 is definitely an offender in hyperactivity. B vitamins can also be problematic in some. Are you also washing the dye off of any pills such as your valtrex? My question to you is, how are you getting that entire regimen into you child? My son is 3 1/2 and we are having a heck of a time. I switched to some topical vitamins such as the B vitamins but the dose delivery is not as consistent and causes some skin irritation. The anti-fungal and Valtrex in liquid form taste terrible. We have tried Stevia to sweeten but he still pitches a fit. If I mix them in sorbet, he will take it but the sorbet adds quite a bit of sugar. Really....any words of wisdom regarding supplement and medication delivery would be greatly appreciated. Vicki

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 7:20 PMSubject: Hyperactivity and stimming

Hello everyone,

I am a mother of 6 years old non verbal low functioning autistic child. Can anybody tell me what supplements among the following can cause hyperactivity and stimming (vocal and physical stimming)?

CURRENT TREATMENT: " MB12 25mg/ml 2250mcg every three days " Super Nu Thera liquid 7.5 ml twice daily " Children's DHA 10ml daily " Coenzyme B complex 2 caps daily " CoQ10 200mg daily

" Valtrex 250 mg three times a day " Zinc 25 mg at am and 50 mg at pm " DMG 750mg once daily " Vitamin D3 7 drop daily (1000IU) " Rubbing his body with Epsom salt water 2-3 times a day. " Lactobacillus Duo 1 caps daily " Pro bio inulin free 1 caps daily " Juice Plus fruit 1 cap twice daily " JP+ veggies 1 cap twice daily " Iron 2 capsules twice daily " Alpha ketoglutaric Acid 300 mg 2 cap twice daily " Acetyl L-Carnitine 1250mg twice daily " Folinic Acid 800mcg : half cap twice daily " Lamisil. him ¾ of a 250mg tablet once a day " K2 100mcg once daily Pfeiffer MT Promoter II half capsule every other night Sonic Cholesterol 3 capsules twice daily " Melatonin 3mg at bedtime. L-Carnosine 500mg twice daily

LDN 3mg at night

"Cinnamon 1000 mg, half cap twice daily " Chromium 100 mcg, one cap twice daily Melatonin nutrispray, one spray WP minerals one capsule daily

This is our rotation against the gut beasties! Our DOM says they have a way of adapting hence the surprise a day approach.Silver Water 4 capfuls max per dayRotation One Per DayYeast Fungal Detox 2 per dayPau D Arco 2 per dayBlack Walnut 2 capsules or 2 teaspoons per dayTansy 2 tespoons per dayOlive Leaf Extract 2 capsules or 4 teaspoonsper dayCandosolve 4 teaspoons per dayEchinacea/Goldenseal 2 capsules or 2 teaspoons per day

OLIVE LEAF HAS BEEN SUPER FOR US To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 5:58 PM Subject: Two days after stopping Valtrex

Hi everyone again,

Vick,

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

would you recommend i rotate the ole with something else.Im worried if i use same theyll become resistant.Thank you To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 7:42 PM Subject: Re: Two days after stopping Valtrex

This is our rotation against the gut beasties! Our DOM says they have a way of adapting hence the surprise a day approach.Silver Water 4 capfuls max per dayRotation One Per DayYeast Fungal Detox 2 per dayPau D Arco 2 per dayBlack Walnut 2 capsules or 2 teaspoons per dayTansy 2 tespoons per dayOlive Leaf Extract 2 capsules or 4 teaspoonsper dayCandosolve 4 teaspoons per dayEchinacea/Goldenseal 2 capsules or 2 teaspoons per day

Hi everyone again,

Vick,

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

Thanks a lot. I just want to know, is it common that the child feels irritable after stopping valtrex?

I can buy any yeast fungal detox from the health store? And when I do the rotation, do you mean for example one day I give him Olive Leaf Extract and the second day I give him Black walnut and then the third something else etc...

Almost new in biomedical and I appreciate the very useful information I just got from you.

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 7:42 PMSubject: Re: Two days after stopping Valtrex

This is our rotation against the gut beasties! Our DOM says they have a way of adapting hence the surprise a day approach.

Silver Water 4 capfuls max per dayRotation One Per Day

Yeast Fungal Detox 2 per dayPau D Arco 2 per dayBlack Walnut 2 capsules or 2 teaspoons per dayTansy 2 tespoons per dayOlive Leaf Extract 2 capsules or 4 teaspoonsper dayCandosolve 4 teaspoons per dayEchinacea/Goldenseal 2 capsules or 2 teaspoons per day

OLIVE LEAF HAS BEEN SUPER FOR US

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012

5:58 PMSubject: Two days after stopping Valtrex

Hi everyone again,

Vick,

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

I would remove the Juice Plus immediately. It isn't organic so who knows how many toxins are in there.

Or GMO's. How much sugar is in a dose?

If you need to get extra fruit and veggies in to your kiddo try smoothies or making ice cream/sorbet. Super easy and you know exactly what's in it.

If you need or want recipe s, please feel free to message me.

Liam's Mom

Alia Samara ;

To:

mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >;

Subject:

Two days after stopping Valtrex

Sent:

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 10:58:05 PM

Hi everyone again,

To: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 5:37 PMSubject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

Vick,

To: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 4:17 AMSubject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

To: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 7:20 PMSubject: Hyperactivity and stimming

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

" Cinnamon 1000 mg, half cap twice daily " Chromium 100 mcg, one cap twice daily Melatonin nutrispray, one spray WP minerals one capsule daily

Hi ,

I would like therecipe of smoothies or ice cream.

Thanks,

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 8:33 PMSubject: Re: Two days after stopping Valtrex

I would remove the Juice Plus immediately. It isn't organic so who knows how many toxins are in there. Or GMO's. How much sugar is in a dose?

If you need to get extra fruit and veggies in to your kiddo try smoothies or making ice cream/sorbet. Super easy and you know exactly what's in it.

Liam's Mom

; To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >; Subject: Two days after stopping Valtrex Sent: Sun, Dec 30, 2012 10:58:05 PM

Hi everyone again,

Vick,

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

Hi ,

How many capsules per day of 500 mg?

Thanks a lot,

Alia

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 6:57 PMSubject: Re: Two days after stopping Valtrex

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 5:58 PMSubject: Two days after stopping Valtrex

Hi everyone again,

Vick,

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

Hi,

Thanks for the great info. Could you please tell me how you rotate the supplements (anti-viral/anti-yeast etc) Can you give me an example. I didn't understand how to give/rotate the supplements you mentioned.

Thanks,

Alia

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 7:42 PMSubject: Re: Two days after stopping Valtrex

This is our rotation against the gut beasties! Our DOM says they have a way of adapting hence the surprise a day approach.

Silver Water 4 capfuls max per dayRotation One Per Day

Yeast Fungal Detox 2 per dayPau D Arco 2 per dayBlack Walnut 2 capsules or 2 teaspoons per dayTansy 2 tespoons per dayOlive Leaf Extract 2 capsules or 4 teaspoonsper dayCandosolve 4 teaspoons per dayEchinacea/Goldenseal 2 capsules or 2 teaspoons per day

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012

5:58 PMSubject: Two days after stopping Valtrex

Hi everyone again,

Vick,

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

I just give barleans olive leaf complex.Its liquid and i give 1/2 to 1 teaspoon a day.I got it on amazon.Liuid is easier for us.If i were to use caps id start with 1/2 cap.It really has helped.Danasview and Stan Kurtzs websites have alot of good info on it.It has helped with her strep bactrias and ocd too To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 1:51 AM Subject: Re: Two days after stopping Valtrex

Hi ,

Thanks a lot,

Alia

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 6:57 PMSubject: Re: Two days after stopping Valtrex

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 5:58 PMSubject: Two days after stopping Valtrex

Hi everyone again,

Vick,

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

Good on you but dont consider it do it.Confusion is there because you need to introduce and like wise remove and watch.So much effort time and money may be wasted ...try not to substitute one supplement for another .Strip it down and give it time..I bet it cant be worse than what you are going through at the moment Bola To: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 17:26:07 -0800Subject: Re: Two days after stopping Valtrex

would you recommend i rotate the ole with something else.Im worried if i use same theyll become resistant.Thank you To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 7:42 PM Subject: Re: Two days after stopping Valtrex

Hi everyone again,

Vick,

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

I give my daughter one capsule per day (500mg) and it really helps her. She is verbal and she tells me that she loves it and she feels that it really helps. My son who is severely affected and non-verbal gets 1 cap per day off and on in the summer but I increase to 3 capsules per day in the winter. It really makes a noticeable difference everytime I start him back on it again. Less twitching, less hand-flapping, less OCD. Stéphanie B. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 1:51:51 AM Subject: Re: Two days after stopping Valtrex

Hi ,

Thanks a lot,

Alia

Hi everyone again,

Vick,

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

Me too!! PLSSent from my iPhone

Hi ,

I would like therecipe of smoothies or ice cream.

Thanks,

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 8:33 PMSubject: Re: Two days after stopping Valtrex

I would remove the Juice Plus immediately. It isn't organic so who knows how many toxins are in there. Or GMO's. How much sugar is in a dose?

Liam's Mom

; To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >; Subject: Two days after stopping Valtrex Sent: Sun, Dec 30, 2012 10:58:05 PM

Hi everyone again,

Vick,

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

Reply via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

We rotate different brands.Sent from my iPhone

would you recommend i rotate the ole with something else.Im worried if i use same theyll become resistant.Thank you To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 7:42 PM Subject: Re: Two days after stopping

Valtrex

Hi everyone again,

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, December 30,

2012 5:37 PMSubject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

Vick,

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 4:17

AMSubject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 28,

2012 7:20 PMSubject: Hyperactivity and stimming

Hello everyone,

LDN 3mg at night

My understanding is that valtrex actually promotes yeast and stopping it should

not trigger yeast. But once you stop it, I think you lose the adenosine

adjusting effect of valtrex. My son has mostly been a happy camper since he has

been on valtrex. I am scared of stopping it too but getting tired of yeast

flares. I read your earlier posts and noticed a lot of other supps that may have

caused hyperactivity including supernuthera and acetylcarnitine. What prompted

the discontinuation of valtrex? I am sorry that I have not been on the forum on

a regular basis and may have missed the discussion about the reason why you

discontinued the valtrex. What probiotic is the child on? And also, did you see

any benefits on valtrex?

is

>

> Hi everyone again,

>  

> I am a mother of 6 years old non verbal and low function autistic son. 

>  

> I stopped the valtrex two days ago because we don't have more refills and he

took it for more than two months, I noticed that my son is so uncomfortable,

more anxiety, sad and constipated and once he goes to bathroom he starts

eating and feels better, I don't know whether it's coincidence after stopping

the valtrex or has something to do with valtrex. I just wrote to you a few days

ago about his hyperactivity and stimming with the list of all the supplements

he's taking and everyone agreed it's too much and I will consider it, now I have

this problem. Does the valtrex help with his yeast problem so he's irritated

after stopping it??? 

>  

> Can the Olive Leaf  Extrat help in anyway as an anti-viral and for the yeast

problem.

>  

> Any reply would be highly appreciated 

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

> Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 5:37 PM

> Subject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

>

>

>

>

>

> Thank you all for your reply, I will consider each one and I agree it's too

much but all of this under the supervision of the DAN doctor, everytime I talk

to him I wish that he would eliminate some because I send him the same list in

every appointment and he never suggested to stop any of them. I will have a

serious talk with our DAN in our next appointment which is coming soon and try

to stop some considering Acytel-L-Carnitine and B vitamins. The valtrex already

stopped because he's been taking it for more than two months and no more

refills.

>

> Vick,

> I make sure to mix the bitter taste such as valtrex and anti-fungal that have

bitter taste with the supplements that have sour taste such as Acytel

L-Carnitine or Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid all in a small amount of juice adding

stevia as well, vitamin C also has a sour taste too and I make sure to mix them

with stevia and a small amount of juice. And for better results you can give the

bitter taste in two seperate times I mean not to mix both valtrex and

anti-fungal in one cup at the same time. 

>

>

> Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 4:17 AM

> Subject: Re: Hyperactivity and stimming

>

>  

> Hi, B12 is definitely an offender in hyperactivity. B vitamins can also be

problematic in some.  Are you also washing the dye off of any pills such as

your valtrex? My question to you is, how are you getting that entire regimen

into you child? My son is 3 1/2 and we are having a heck of a time. I switched

to some topical vitamins such as the B vitamins but the dose delivery is not as

consistent and causes some skin irritation. The anti-fungal and Valtrex in

liquid form taste terrible. We have tried Stevia to sweeten but he still pitches

a fit. If I mix them in sorbet, he will take it but the sorbet adds quite a bit

of sugar. Really....any words of wisdom regarding supplement and medication

delivery would be greatly appreciated. Vicki

>

>

>

>

> Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 7:20 PM

> Subject: Hyperactivity and stimming

>

>  

> Hello everyone,

>

>

> I am a mother of 6 years old non verbal low functioning autistic child. Can

anybody tell me what supplements among the following can cause hyperactivity and

stimming (vocal and physical stimming)?

>

> Appreciate any reply. Thanks.

>

> CURRENT TREATMENT: " MB12 25mg/ml 2250mcg every three days " Super Nu Thera

liquid 7.5 ml twice daily " Children's DHA 10ml daily " Coenzyme B complex 2

caps daily " CoQ10 200mg daily

> " Valtrex 250 mg three times a day " Zinc 25 mg at am and 50 mg at pm " DMG

750mg once daily " Vitamin D3 7 drop daily (1000IU) " Rubbing his body with

Epsom salt water 2-3 times a day. " Lactobacillus Duo 1 caps daily " Pro bio

inulin free 1 caps daily " Juice Plus fruit 1 cap twice daily " JP+ veggies 1

cap twice daily " Iron 2 capsules twice daily " Alpha ketoglutaric Acid 300 mg 2

cap twice daily " Acetyl L-Carnitine 1250mg twice daily " Folinic Acid 800mcg :

half cap twice daily " Lamisil. him ¾ of a 250mg tablet once a day " K2 100mcg

once daily Pfeiffer MT Promoter II half capsule every other night Sonic

Cholesterol 3 capsules twice daily " Melatonin 3mg at bedtime. L-Carnosine 500mg

twice daily

> LDN 3mg at night

> " Cinnamon 1000 mg, half cap twice daily " Chromium 100 mcg, one cap twice

daily Melatonin nutrispray, one spray WP minerals one capsule daily

> L-Theanine 400 twice daily

>