RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Antifungals, Channa-Essential oils?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Channa,

I am very interested in hearing how you are using the oils for yeast and bacteria AND how you know which ones to pick? Is there a good resource on oils, dosing, etc.?

Thank you!

Crystal

Guest guest

crystal....some of the oils i go by my intuition....like german chamomilla ...I just felt that was a good oil for my son and so I picked a blend with german chamomilla in it..I later read it was strong antiinflammatory.

also i had read other places about mountain savory being good for nerve regeneration and that was also in the blend "surrender" along with the german chammomila

there is a lady who is my distributer she got a facebook page and has a big file list with lots of info on essentail oils...if you friend me on facebook I can add you to the oil group on facebook.her page is good for info on treating everyday colds...flu...asthma broncitis the kind of stuff. most people would reach for antibiotics but instead she has oils to use instead......she doesnt go really into the hard core biomed stuff like treating massive parasites and severe brain inflammation....this is what im researching into...

there is some books out there such as essentail oils reference giude or http://www.lifesciencepublishers.com/shopexd.asp?id=512 & bc=no this is the book I want to buy..it is the mother for essentail oils ...

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 10:07 PMSubject: Re: Antifungals, Channa-Essential oils?

Channa,

I am very interested in hearing how you are using the oils for yeast and bacteria AND how you know which ones to pick? Is there a good resource on oils, dosing, etc.?

Thank you!

Crystal