RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: in the hospital needs our help!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

wow! I am so amazed you got the numbers for us...this is the way it should be we all stick up for each other....yes will call first thing in the morning....I will try try to talk with composure.

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:09 AMSubject: in the hospital needs our help!!!

My friend Pat posted a story yesterday from The Age of Autism newspaper on Facebook that broke my heart. There's a 14 year old boy with autism who has been In restraints for 19 days!!! In the hospital . His mom brought him in for constipation, people need to help this mother and her son. He needs bio med help. We are all in this together. My son has done such a complete turn around from the gfcf diet and supplements. But, my daughter had violent outbursts ,and was restrained and is now in a residential school .So I know.how heartbroken this mom is . Please call a Handel , Vice Pres CNE Hospitlal and show your outrage at the treatment of this boy. and the the president and CEO is Larry Goldberg -... The more calls the better, and if anyone has contacts In Chicago let them call !!! We need to stick up for our kids