RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

*moderator message* Re: Re: Regression

Rate this topic

Guest guest

UNACCEPTABLE.

DO NOT send inflammatory emails to people's private email addresses. I encourage anyone that receives personal attacks to email me to let me know know it's happening.

I'm going through this thread now. I will comment as needed, but I highly recommend that the bickering stop. You're all adults. If you have

a problem with something, tell ME. Please don't send huffy emails to the list. That pretty much goes for everyone. Including all the "yeah, what she said" emails (don't pile onto what someone has already said - that's called bullying). Don't respond back to huffy emails with MORE huffy emails. Because you are all adults, you should know that you responding to something that offends you with something more offensive is looking for a flame war. YOU KNOW you'll get a response that will just keep going. It stops with you and your choices. Be civil or hit delete.

I don't know how many more ways I can say if you have a problem with someone and can't write a civil email about it to the list, then don't send the flaming email -- tell ME. I'll send the civil email.

--

* * * Cheryl * *

* ~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ Make a biomed book ~~ Gryffin's Tail Blog

~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

angelika99_00 March 7, 2013 2:21 PM

Please people do not write nasty emails to my personal account and insult me, I will put you on spam. Everyone free to put their kids on any diets and shots and treatments. I tell my personal experience, suggest good reading to read. If you disagree, you are free to do as you

wish, nobody force you to do anything.

> >

> > every kid is very diffrent. and that is the part that sucks..if there was one way that worked across the board we wouldnt have

to fight so hard for recovery...there are a few lucky parents that seem

to do diet and therapy and viola,recovery.

> > for most of us it is hard hard work. we go thru dozens supplements to find the one that clicks for our kid...we go thru dozen treatments,therapys ect...

> > one thing that I always tell new parents is keep a journal! i

would say that is one thing that should be across the board for all parents...this way you are keeping your own research data on your child.

> > Â

> > having a journal was and to a lesser extent still is huge for my sons recovery. I have tried many things over the years.and I have gotten my son into managed recovery. he talks and acts like a normal kid

...however he still has gut issues/bacteria/yeast issues I still have to

work my ass off to control.

> > ..I try to remind myself that the things I do are what workÂ

for MY child and may or may not work for someone elses....there are some things that many parents have success with and these are the thing I

try to gear parents too first..I know for my son ABA and gluten free diet were a joke...my son was a tough nut I probably tried everything i could afford under the sun.had I had more money I would have done more. fly to the moon ? give me a spaceship I would have done that. I guess you could say I did just about everything under the moon:)

> > but it is always a matter of trial and error to see what works..for all our kids.

> > channa

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > From: Caryn_Reid <caryn_reid@>

> > To: mb12valtrex

> > Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2013 7:27 AM

> > Subject: Re: Regression

> >

> > Â

> > I know about a dozen recovered kids and I have NEVER seen one that out grew autism with ABA therapy. 70% is a ridiculous number.

> > > > > > > Neka

> > > > > > > Sent from my BlackBerry®

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

Guest guest

Thank you Cheryl.

I think we all have an opinion on these matters being discussed, but I was sad to see such disrespect. We're all here trying to recover our kids.

Lets just remember that.

Liam's Mom

Please excuse the typos. Sent from my phone.

Cheryl ;

To:

<mb12valtrex >;

Subject:

Sent:

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 5:28:15 PM

UNACCEPTABLE.

DO NOT send inflammatory emails to people's private email addresses. I encourage anyone that receives personal attacks to email me to let me know know it's happening.

I'm going through this thread now. I will comment as needed, but I highly recommend that the bickering stop. You're all adults. If you have

a problem with something, tell ME. Please don't send huffy emails to the list. That pretty much goes for everyone. Including all the " yeah, what she said " emails (don't pile onto what someone has already said - that's called bullying). Don't respond back to huffy emails with MORE huffy emails. Because you are all adults, you should know that you responding to something that offends you with something more offensive is looking for a flame war. YOU KNOW you'll get a response that will just keep going. It stops with you and your choices. Be civil or hit delete.

I don't know how many more ways I can say if you have a problem with someone and can't write a civil email about it to the list, then don't send the flaming email -- tell ME. I'll send the civil email.

--

* * * Cheryl * *

~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

Please people do not write nasty emails to my personal account and insult me, I will put you on spam. Everyone free to put their kids on any diets and shots and treatments. I tell my personal experience, suggest good reading to read. If you disagree, you are free to do as you

> >

> > every kid is very diffrent. and that is the part that sucks..if there was one way that worked across the board we wouldnt have

> > for most of us it is hard hard work. we go thru dozens supplements to find the one that clicks for our kid...we go thru dozen treatments,therapys ect...

would say that is one thing that should be across the board for all parents...this way you are keeping your own research data on your child.

> > Â

> > having a journal was and to a lesser extent still is huge for my sons recovery. I have tried many things over the years.and I have gotten my son into managed recovery. he talks and acts like a normal kid

for MY child and may or may not work for someone elses....there are some things that many parents have success with and these are the thing I

try to gear parents too first..I know for my son ABA and gluten free diet were a joke...my son was a tough nut I probably tried everything i could afford under the sun.had I had more money I would have done more. fly to the moon ? give me a spaceship I would have done that. I guess you could say I did just about everything under the moon:)

> > but it is always a matter of trial and error to see what works..for all our kids.

> > channa

> >

> >

> >

> > Â

> > I know about a dozen recovered kids and I have NEVER seen one that out grew autism with ABA therapy. 70% is a ridiculous number.

> > > > > > > Neka

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

Guest guest

Well put Cheryl. Going through all this with our children is stressful, hurtful and frustrating. We all need to help and support each other and find out what is and isn't working. My 8 yo [aspie/adhd, ] still randomly wets the bed. We tried everything we know. Limiting drinks, bathroom before bed. He hates it and wakes up upset with himself over it. It may be 3 times in a week and not again for 3 months. Any ideas out there I can research? Thank you for your support over the years. Always Call Christie Gravatt We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience! Subject: Re: *moderator message* Re: Re: RegressionTo: "mb12valtrex@yahoogroups com" <mb12valtrex >,

"cheryl.biomed.mom@..." Date: Monday, March 11, 2013, 12:57 PMThank you Cheryl.

I think we all have an opinion on these matters being discussed, but I was sad to see such disrespect. We're all here trying to recover our kids.

Lets just remember that.

Liam's Mom

Please excuse the typos. Sent from my phone.

Cheryl ;

To:

<mb12valtrex >;

Subject:

Sent:

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 5:28:15 PM

UNACCEPTABLE.

a problem with something, tell ME. Please don't send huffy emails to the list. That pretty much goes for everyone. Including all the "yeah, what she said" emails (don't pile onto what someone has already said - that's called bullying). Don't respond back to huffy emails with MORE huffy emails. Because you are all adults, you should know that you responding to something that offends you with something more offensive is looking for a flame war. YOU KNOW you'll get a response that will just keep going. It stops with you and your choices. Be civil or hit delete.

--

* * * Cheryl * *

~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

> >

> > Â

> > channa

> >

> >

> >

> > Â

> > > > > > > Neka

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

Guest guest

My email wasn't nasty. I will send you a copy of it. I accidentally

sent it to her privately, when I meant to send it to the group. All I

said was to stop harming people.

Heidi N