RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Can anyone recommend a great shelf probiotic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I live in Argentina, but a good friend is right now in NYC, so I would like to

ask her to bring me a probiotic that does not require refrigeration.

Can you please recommend me a very good one?

Many thanks!!

Love,

Xexa

Enviado desde mi BlackBerry de Personal (http://www.personal.com.ar/)

Guest guest

culturelle.make sure its dairy free To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2013 4:05 PM Subject: Can anyone recommend a great shelf probiotic

I live in Argentina, but a good friend is right now in NYC, so I would like to ask her to bring me a probiotic that does not require refrigeration.Can you please recommend me a very good one?Many thanks!! Love,XexaEnviado desde mi BlackBerry de Personal (http://www.personal.com.ar/)------------------------------------

Guest guest

Thank you very much, !!To: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 13:11:01 -0800Subject: Re: Can anyone recommend a great shelf probiotic

culturelle.make sure its dairy free To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2013 4:05 PM Subject: Can anyone recommend a great shelf probiotic

I live in Argentina, but a good friend is right now in NYC, so I would like to ask her to bring me a probiotic that does not require refrigeration.Can you please recommend me a very good one?Many thanks!! Love,XexaEnviado desde mi BlackBerry de Personal (http://www.personal.com.ar/)------------------------------------

Guest guest

Greens has probiotics in them and help alkaline the body.. has 38 herbs and nutrients and is equivalent to 8 servings of fruits/vegetables. Here is a link to the website and the info from the website: Not eating your fruits and vegetables like you should? Get what you

are missing with Greens, a delicious orange-flavored, alkalizing drink powder with the nutritional value of 8+ servings of fruits and vegetables in each serving.Greens blends 38 herbs and nutrient-rich "superfoods" to provide vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and enzymes in their naturally-occurring, bio-active, bio-available form.Detoxifying, alkalizing drink powderPromotes pH balance within the body38 herbs & nutrient-rich “superfoodsâ€Equivalent of 8+ servings of fruits and vegetables in each servingGreens is a pleasant tasting, orange-flavored powder. Simply add to water or juice. To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2013 3:24 PM Subject: RE: Can anyone recommend a great shelf probiotic

Thank you very much, !!To: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 13:11:01 -0800Subject: Re: Can anyone recommend a great shelf probiotic