RemedySpot.com

Andy cutler chelation protocaol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just needed clarification with the protocol if you are familiar. I will be

dosing 1/8 DMSA per pound. after couple of rounds I wante to ADD ALA. Do I add

another 1/8 of ALA. Or should the total dose of both the chelators be 1/8. How i

understand it is 1/8 per pound of DMSA the later add another 1/8 of ALA. Can

someone help?

you add another 1/8mg per pound of ALA to the 1/8mg per pound of dmsa and this combined will be 2/8? I am really bad at adding but you get thedrift...i hope:)

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:53 AMSubject: Andy cutler chelation protocaol

Just needed clarification with the protocol if you are familiar. I will be dosing 1/8 DMSA per pound. after couple of rounds I wante to ADD ALA. Do I add another 1/8 of ALA. Or should the total dose of both the chelators be 1/8. How i understand it is 1/8 per pound of DMSA the later add another 1/8 of ALA. Can someone help?

Yes & No- The amounts are actually different because the timing is different (DMSA every 4 hours - ALA every 3 hours). Six doses per day of DMSA & eight doses per day of ALA. What many people do is both doses at once since otherwise you'd be having to dose constantly. This means the DMSA will be a slightly smaller amount if you dose it along with ALA. Hope this makes sense!Sent from my iPhone

you add another 1/8mg per pound of ALA to the 1/8mg per pound of dmsa and this combined will be 2/8? I am really bad at adding but you get thedrift...i hope:)

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:53 AMSubject: Andy cutler chelation protocaol

Just needed clarification with the protocol if you are familiar. I will be dosing 1/8 DMSA per pound. after couple of rounds I wante to ADD ALA. Do I add another 1/8 of ALA. Or should the total dose of both the chelators be 1/8. How i understand it is 1/8 per pound of DMSA the later add another 1/8 of ALA. Can someone help?

yes I always gave his 20mg of ALA and 20 mg of DMSA at the same times.

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:31 AMSubject: Re: Andy cutler chelation protocaol

Yes & No- The amounts are actually different because the timing is different (DMSA every 4 hours - ALA every 3 hours). Six doses per day of DMSA & eight doses per day of ALA. What many people do is both doses at once since otherwise you'd be having to dose constantly. This means the DMSA will be a slightly smaller amount if you dose it along with ALA. Hope this makes sense!Sent from my iPhone

Join the Autism Mercury group.

>

> Just needed clarification with the protocol if you are familiar. I will be

dosing 1/8 DMSA per pound. after couple of rounds I wante to ADD ALA. Do I add

another 1/8 of ALA. Or should the total dose of both the chelators be 1/8. How i

understand it is 1/8 per pound of DMSA the later add another 1/8 of ALA. Can

someone help?

>