RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: OLE and aggression

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OLE is high phenol/salicylate. If he has a strong sensitivity, it could be bothering him. Another option is that it's killing bad bacteria and the by-products of these bacteria are causing the behavior. Stéphanie B. From:

onesip79 To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 7:16:57 AM Subject: OLE and aggression

Hi, just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience. I've been using OLE for my son and his old aggressive behaviours and anger have come back. I don't feel like I can take him anywhere as it always ends up in tantrums and it is just so stressful. I'm wondering if it is yeast? I'm using GSE but maybe it isn't strong enough? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Marie

Guest guest

Totally agree, if you notice that give him activated charcoal, you'll see the differenceEnviado desde mi dispositivo BlackBerry® de Orange.Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 04:33:39 -0800 (PST)To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: OLE and aggression OLE is high phenol/salicylate. If he has a strong sensitivity, it could be bothering him. Another option is that it's killing bad bacteria and the by-products of these bacteria are causing the behavior. Stéphanie B. From:onesip79 To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 7:16:57 AM Subject: OLE and aggression Hi, just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience. I've been using OLE for my son and his old aggressive behaviours and anger have come back. I don't feel like I can take him anywhere as it always ends up in tantrums and it is just so stressful. I'm wondering if it is yeast? I'm using GSE but maybe it isn't strong enough? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Marie

Guest guest

When I tried taking GSE I had terrible headache from 1 drop. So, I could see how it would irritate a child. Try to take it yourself and see if you have any reaction to it.