RemedySpot.com

Re: SOY Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Cristina,

That is exactly what I saw. :( Liam bit his own hand so hard he bled. He'd never been aggressive before. It was really shocking and scary.

It took a few weeks for all symptoms to vanish but once they did I double checked all supplements, snacks etc for soy. He's so much happier now. :)

I hope the same for your son. I'm really sorry you had to deal with this too.

Just remember, we do the best we can with what we know at the time.

Liam's Mom

Please excuse the typos. Sent from my phone.

cristina_doto@... ;

To:

mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >;

Subject:

Re: SOY Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Sent:

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 12:39:36 AM

Oh lord...my son became agressive and nervous After We started Nórdic Naturals. Since we started many other suplements át. The same time I didn't have a clue... He began to bite and hit, things he Never did before ...I Will Take it off to see if things get better., is That what You saw? Feels like crying...Thanks!Cristina,Vitor's MomEnviado via iPadEm 26/01/2013, às 18:17, ? escreveu:

I didn't know for a long time either, and my son was going crazy! Now I'm on a mission to spread the word :)

Liam's Mom

Gorham ;

To:

mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >;

Subject:

Re: Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Sent:

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 8:08:15 PM

Alot of us were/are unaware.Now I know.Thanks! From: ? <patricksusieliam@... To: " mb12valtrex@yahoogroups com " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 3:00 PM Subject: Re: Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Caryn is right. D-Alpha Tocopherol is soy. They claim soy free on the bottle because allergens that test under 20ppm can be labeled free of that allergen. The vitamin e is derived from soy then they remove the protein to under that threshold of 20ppm.

Call the company when in doubt. Ask what the vitamin e is derived from. They will tell you them give you a whole speech about how the protein is removed and there isn't anything to worry about. Except there is. My son can't tolerate soy at all. Besides that if it isn't organic or specifically says verified non-gmo it is a GMO. Horrible for anyone but especially our kids.

Liam's Mom

Caryn_Reid ;

To:

<mb12valtrex >;

Subject:

Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Sent:

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 7:52:25 PM

It absolutely contains SOY. D-Alpha Tocopherol is definitely from SOY.

Caryn

>

>

> Â

> >

> >

> >sis Neka,

> >I asked a similar question recently because I had used 3 major good brands carlsons,Nordic and blue ice.I wanted to find out which people had found best.I think in my opinion that blue ice is great but was difficult for child to take so i am back to nordic.

> >Bola

> >

> >

>