RemedySpot.com

Healing and protecting our genetics through the new NID international center in Florida Binders/ clay, detoxers, food oils, and nutrient fragility and genetics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This post says some things to provide context for the huge chance at healing our genetics that was introduced today, and I hope Mod. will understand. I was just on an international webinar for the grand opening of the new Center for Neuro Immune Disorders (all types, no divide and conquer at last!!!) at Nova University in Florida; nothing like it even in the US so far, the first ever. Immune and other experts from all fields spoke. Former Army Brigadier General/Gulf War toxin victims and doc associates were promoting natural whole food supplements (names familiar to me, and the DVDs will be available for sale later on, will provide info if you are interested) and saying that they bought shoes at the dollar store to

afford organics (even though they might get toxins in their systems from the heavy metals and toxins in foreign cheap dyes and plastics used). Mention of blocked detox pathways were mentioned by almost everyone. In the beginning of the day people were advised to grow their own food in PH-tested soil like their grandmothers. Even the clinical professionals who presented realize now (esp. the internationally known one, the head of the new Nova U. clinic, who has about 25 pages on Google, immunologist and great servant of humanity) that the best naturopaths and chiropractors have been right all along and are integrating their models teaching about keeping detox pathways open for all our survival. Many on the webinar were from the UK, Canada, Europe. Americans subscribing to the edgier websites like NaturalNews.com are being advised that the same situation is already in the US ("falling apart at the

seams"). UK did promote homeopathy from the getgo, but homeop. alone cannot keep up with environmental destruction and pollution. Each person must take charge of health self-sufficiency AND environmental advocacy to maintain pure food, water, air, soil, access to non-GMO affordable whole food supplements for quality of life, just as people on all these related boards are doing. We might not survive long if people stay in their own little enclaves and do not speak out or act out wherever they are in the world for our health freedoms. Activism and self-sufficiency to an appropriate degree will allow people to fill their own and contribute a little, affordably, to each country's general "pot" as common sense and good government free from corporate control prevail. Silence and apathy can kill us genetically because the wrong corporate people are fighting to keep us

their neurotoxin consumer-slaves, in a way; quick profits have put all our children at risk. Dr. Rush, signer of the Declaration or Constitution, raged on about health as the most basic freedom we fought for in 1776-on. I was banging my head against the wall metaphorically having preached to this immunologist and her associates for 15 or more years about these issues. Took me and a few other patient-friends that long to get the integrative model rolling with her, and even so they did not have the time to talk about groundbreaking genetic tests we have had. This Center will be a model for all the countries of the world once they see all the country's money being saved and people getting better; they will catch on fast with the genetics once they have seen the results of a properly interpreted 23andme or Yasko test.

Much to look forward to; much good help to come, but only if people do not sit back and wait for help to come to them. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Sent: Sat, January 26, 2013 4:33:17 PMSubject: RE: Binders/ clay, detoxers, food oils, and nutrient fragility and genetics Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Ecoartist,This is so true but there is a little more to it the national health just cannot afford to do more than this. The country is breaking at the seams, toO many people are getting out of the so called pot....(nhs) There are a lot of pro and cons to private and public health care.I am not saying that this is right but we all know that UK is almost a 50 years if not more behinde the USA and other countries. Bola To: mb12valtrex From: ecoartist1@...Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 12:40:32 -0800Subject: Binders/ clay, detoxers, food oils, and nutrient fragility and genetics Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Some clays have heavy metals in them; aluminum too. Not all zeolites are pure. Pays to go to the people who have done the most testing on their products and foods and have the most to lose if they mislead people. Make them give you their mfg. safety data product sheets. Beware of Asian products always unless it is Asian or Indian herbs grown and processed all in the USA. There was a product that many were selling a year of two ago called Adya Clarity or something like that mfg. in the USA and it turned out to be a toxic scam. And what kelp or sea salt products made since Fukushima and the BP spill can be pure? The only cure for this besides supercareful shopping is environmental activism. Only that will protect our genetics over the next

few years and for coming generations. Sitting back and doing nothing while all the corporate takeover of our genetics occurs will only eliminate pure sources for foods and supplements; the big companies are counting on attitudes of apathy, fear or helplessness from the public to push or buy their way through Congress -- and many other governments, if not most. And they can take away our access to clays and also home gardens and non-GMO seeds if they want to; they have already made moves in this direction. it is wise to start educating people, everyone, about this, fast. In Canada and Britain their National Health will only cover cognitive-behavior therapy and graded exercise as treatments; people are in catastrophe there. Don't let a variation of that type of thinking happen here; it is on its way unless masses of people get active in protecting their genetics.To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Sent: Sat, January 26, 2013 3:17:09 PMSubject: Re: Oil and nutrient fragility and genetics Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Oh dear all the reason to ve clay at least once a day and just clear the gutSent from my iPhone

BTW oils are very fragile; several brands of olive oil, even the EV, coldpressed ones from good supermarkets and Costco, have great toxic rancidity that companies describe as "bold flavor" when it actually has a burning sensation in throat and mouth. Well-known among food industry insiders that a cartel/s exists that dishonestly labels olive oil all over Europe; it then gets to the USA. Also, be aware that apricots and other open air produce downwind from the countries torn by war in the Middle East and North Africa are powdered by winds that blow in from those areas where shells made of depleted uranium (guess who makes those?) have been dropped, or stolen, hidden and then re-used by arms dealers and warlords. A local big supermarket manager asked where to get a

geiger counter to protect his own family. If we eat those foods unknowingly, genetics can be further affected soon or over time. Many or most health food oils are hexane-extracted, and that destroys the nutrients and adds xenoestrogens=carcingens, free radical overload. And what fish are safe from wideranging Fukushima radiation or BP Corexit biotoxins circling the entire planet? Those are still current issues, even if the news covers that up. If that were tested for, it would be advertised on the bottles. From:

marina

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Sent: Sat, January 26, 2013 12:20:50 PMSubject: Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

according to budwig therapy that has 95% cancer cure rate most cod liver on the market are rancid because they put it through through refining process, heating, and molecular distillation. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 12:11 PM Subject:

Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

According to Dr Mcbride she says yes in her Gaps book Sent from my iPod

Thanks. Sorry for my ignorance but is fermented superior to its non-fermented counterpart?Neka Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 11:56:51 +0000To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Fermented cod liver oil we use blu ice from green pastures

Sent from my iPhone

Hey Guys,

Which brands of Cod liver oil and ProEFA do u recommend? Thanks.

Xxx

Neka

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

------------------------------------

wow jeannette...

I couldnt agree with you more....Ijust as thinking today how it is such an irony that someone like me is getting involved in politics.....I mean really if you knew me you would know how funny it is...

truth is you cant be interested in healing your enviromentaly damaged kid and not be interested in politics because any way you slice it...the reason our kids are so F. up is because of our country going down the toilet in a handbasket. the goverment knows vaccines are hurting kids and they dont care because the profit is more important. The goverment have there on organic gardens and let the rest of us blindly eat GMO foods thruout are supermarket because the profit is more important.

It goes on and on...we are so corrupt we are about to fall in on ourselves and thruout history it was the greatest of nations that had the greatest falls...we need to start fighting for the basic right for clean food and air....

channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 6:28 PMSubject: Healing and protecting our genetics through the new NID international center in Florida Binders/ clay, detoxers, food oils, and nutrient fragility and genetics

This post says some things to provide context for the huge chance at healing our genetics that was introduced today, and I hope Mod. will understand. I was just on an international webinar for the grand opening of the new Center for Neuro Immune Disorders (all types, no divide and conquer at last!!!) at Nova University in Florida; nothing like it even in the US so far, the first ever. Immune and other experts from all fields spoke. Former Army Brigadier General/Gulf War toxin victims and doc associates were promoting natural whole food supplements (names familiar to me, and the DVDs will be available for sale later on, will provide info if you are interested) and saying that they bought shoes at the dollar store to afford organics (even though they might get toxins in their systems from the heavy metals and toxins in foreign cheap dyes and plastics used).

Mention of blocked detox pathways were mentioned by almost everyone.

In the beginning of the day people were advised to grow their own food in PH-tested soil like their grandmothers. Even the clinical professionals who presented realize now (esp. the internationally known one, the head of the new Nova U. clinic, who has about 25 pages on Google, immunologist and great servant of humanity) that the best naturopaths and chiropractors have been right all along and are integrating their models teaching about keeping detox pathways open for all our survival. Many on the webinar were from the UK, Canada, Europe. Americans subscribing to the edgier websites like NaturalNews.com are being advised that the same situation is already in the US ("falling apart at the seams"). UK did promote homeopathy from the getgo, but homeop. alone cannot keep up with environmental destruction and pollution. Each person must take charge of health self-sufficiency AND environmental advocacy to

maintain pure food, water, air, soil, access to non-GMO affordable whole food supplements for quality of life, just as people on all these related boards are doing. We might not survive long if people stay in their own little enclaves and do not speak out or act out wherever they are in the world for our health freedoms. Activism and self-sufficiency to an appropriate degree will allow people to fill their own and contribute a little, affordably, to each country's general "pot" as common sense and good government free from corporate control prevail. Silence and apathy can kill us genetically because the wrong corporate people are fighting to keep us their neurotoxin consumer-slaves, in a way; quick profits have put all our children at risk. Dr. Rush, signer of the Declaration or Constitution, raged on about health as the

most basic freedom we fought for in 1776-on.

I was banging my head against the wall metaphorically having preached to this immunologist and her associates for 15 or more years about these issues. Took me and a few other patient-friends that long to get the integrative model rolling with her, and even so they did not have the time to talk about groundbreaking genetic tests we have had. This Center will be a model for all the countries of the world once they see all the country's money being saved and people getting better; they will catch on fast with the genetics once they have seen the results of a properly interpreted 23andme or Yasko test. Much to look forward to; much good help to come, but only if people do not sit back and wait for help to come to them.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Sent: Sat, January 26, 2013 4:33:17 PMSubject: RE: Binders/ clay, detoxers, food oils, and nutrient fragility and genetics Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Ecoartist,This is so true but there is a little more to it the national health just cannot afford to do more than this. The country is breaking at the seams, toO many people are getting out of the so called pot....(nhs) There are a lot of pro and cons to private and public health care.I am not saying that this is right but we all know that UK is almost a 50 years if not more behinde the USA and other countries. Bola

To: mb12valtrex From: ecoartist1@...Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 12:40:32 -0800Subject: Binders/ clay, detoxers, food oils, and nutrient fragility and genetics Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Some clays have heavy metals in them; aluminum too. Not all zeolites are pure. Pays to go to the people who have done the most testing on their products and foods and have the most to lose if they mislead people. Make them give you their mfg. safety data product sheets. Beware of Asian products always unless it is Asian or Indian herbs grown and processed all in the USA. There was a product that many were selling a year of two ago called Adya Clarity or something like that mfg. in the USA and it turned out to be a toxic scam. And what kelp or sea salt products made since Fukushima and the BP spill can be pure? The only cure for this besides supercareful shopping is environmental activism. Only that will protect our genetics over the next few years and for coming generations. Sitting back and doing nothing while all the corporate takeover of our genetics occurs will only eliminate

pure sources for foods and supplements; the big companies are counting on attitudes of apathy, fear or helplessness from the public to push or buy their way through Congress -- and many other governments, if not most. And they can take away our access to clays and also home gardens and non-GMO seeds if they want to; they have already made moves in this direction. it is wise to start educating people, everyone, about this, fast. In Canada and Britain their National Health will only cover cognitive-behavior therapy and graded exercise as treatments; people are in catastrophe there. Don't let a variation of that type of thinking happen here; it is on its way unless masses of people get active in protecting their genetics.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Sent: Sat, January 26, 2013 3:17:09 PMSubject: Re: Oil and nutrient fragility and genetics Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Oh dear all the reason to ve clay at least once a day and just clear the gutSent from my iPhone

BTW oils are very fragile; several brands of olive oil, even the EV, coldpressed ones from good supermarkets and Costco, have great toxic rancidity that companies describe as "bold flavor" when it actually has a burning sensation in throat and mouth. Well-known among food industry insiders that a cartel/s exists that dishonestly labels olive oil all over Europe; it then gets to the USA. Also, be aware that apricots and other open air produce downwind from the countries torn by war in the Middle East and North Africa are powdered by winds that blow in from those areas where shells made of depleted uranium (guess who makes those?) have been dropped, or stolen, hidden and then re-used by arms dealers and warlords. A local big supermarket manager asked where to get a geiger counter to protect his own family. If we eat those foods unknowingly, genetics can be further affected soon or over time.

Many or most health food oils are hexane-extracted, and that destroys the nutrients and adds xenoestrogens=carcingens, free radical overload. And what fish are safe from wideranging Fukushima radiation or BP Corexit biotoxins circling the entire planet? Those are still current issues, even if the news covers that up. If that were tested for, it would be advertised on the bottles.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Sent: Sat, January 26, 2013

12:20:50 PMSubject: Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

according to budwig therapy that has 95% cancer cure rate most cod liver on the market are rancid because they put it through through refining process, heating, and molecular distillation.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent:

Saturday, January 26, 2013 12:11 PMSubject: Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Thanks. Sorry for my ignorance but is fermented superior to its non-fermented counterpart?Neka

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 11:56:51 +0000

To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >

ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Fermented cod liver oil we use blu ice from green pasturesSent from my iPhoneOn 26 Jan 2013, at 09:48, "Nneka" mailto:nekanwakobi%40yahoo.com> wrote:Hey Guys,Which brands of Cod liver oil and ProEFA do u recommend? Thanks.XxxNekaSent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Agree! To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 4:42 PM Subject: Re: Healing and protecting our genetics through the new NID international center in Florida Binders/ clay, detoxers, food oils, and nutrient fragility and

genetics

wow jeannette...

I couldnt agree with you more....Ijust as thinking today how it is such an irony that someone like me is getting involved in politics.....I mean really if you knew me you would know how funny it is...

truth is you cant be interested in healing your enviromentaly damaged kid and not be interested in politics because any way you slice it...the reason our kids are so F. up is because of our country going down the toilet in a handbasket. the goverment knows vaccines are hurting kids and they dont care because the profit is more important. The goverment have there on organic gardens and let the rest of us blindly eat GMO foods thruout are supermarket because the profit is more important.

It goes on and on...we are so corrupt we are about to fall in on ourselves and thruout history it was the greatest of nations that had the greatest falls...we need to start fighting for the basic right for clean food and air....

channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 6:28 PMSubject: Healing and protecting our genetics through the new NID international center in Florida Binders/ clay, detoxers, food oils, and nutrient fragility and genetics

This post says some things to provide context for the huge chance at healing our genetics that was introduced today, and I hope Mod. will understand. I was just on an international webinar for the grand opening of the new Center for Neuro Immune Disorders (all types, no divide and conquer at last!!!) at Nova University in Florida; nothing like it even in the US so far, the first ever. Immune and other experts from all fields spoke. Former Army Brigadier General/Gulf War toxin victims and doc associates were promoting natural whole food supplements (names familiar to me, and the DVDs will be available for sale later on, will provide info if you are interested) and saying that they bought shoes at the dollar store to afford organics (even though they might get toxins in their systems from the heavy metals and toxins in foreign cheap dyes and plastics used).

Mention of blocked detox pathways were mentioned by almost everyone.

In the beginning of the day people were advised to grow their own food in PH-tested soil like their grandmothers. Even the clinical professionals who presented realize now (esp. the internationally known one, the head of the new Nova U. clinic, who has about 25 pages on Google, immunologist and great servant of humanity) that the best naturopaths and chiropractors have been right all along and are integrating their models teaching about keeping detox pathways open for all our survival. Many on the webinar were from the UK, Canada, Europe. Americans subscribing to the edgier websites like NaturalNews.com are being advised that the same situation is already in the US ("falling apart at the seams"). UK did promote homeopathy from the getgo, but homeop. alone cannot keep up with environmental destruction and pollution. Each person must take charge of health self-sufficiency AND environmental advocacy to

maintain pure food, water, air, soil, access to non-GMO affordable whole food supplements for quality of life, just as people on all these related boards are doing. We might not survive long if people stay in their own little enclaves and do not speak out or act out wherever they are in the world for our health freedoms. Activism and self-sufficiency to an appropriate degree will allow people to fill their own and contribute a little, affordably, to each country's general "pot" as common sense and good government free from corporate control prevail. Silence and apathy can kill us genetically because the wrong corporate people are fighting to keep us their neurotoxin consumer-slaves, in a way; quick profits have put all our children at risk. Dr. Rush, signer of the Declaration or Constitution, raged on about health as the

most basic freedom we fought for in 1776-on.

I was banging my head against the wall metaphorically having preached to this immunologist and her associates for 15 or more years about these issues. Took me and a few other patient-friends that long to get the integrative model rolling with her, and even so they did not have the time to talk about groundbreaking genetic tests we have had. This Center will be a model for all the countries of the world once they see all the country's money being saved and people getting better; they will catch on fast with the genetics once they have seen the results of a properly interpreted 23andme or Yasko test. Much to look forward to; much good help to come, but only if people do not sit back and wait for help to come to them.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Sent: Sat, January 26, 2013 4:33:17 PMSubject: RE: Binders/ clay, detoxers, food oils, and nutrient fragility and genetics Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Ecoartist, This is so true but there is a little more to it the national health just cannot afford to do more than this. The country is breaking at the seams, toO many people are getting out of the so called pot....(nhs) There are a lot of pro and cons to private and public health care.I am not saying that this is right but we all know that UK is almost a 50 years if not more behinde the USA and other countries. Bola

To: mb12valtrex From: ecoartist1@... Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 12:40:32 -0800 Subject: Binders/ clay, detoxers, food oils, and nutrient fragility and genetics Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Some clays have heavy metals in them; aluminum too. Not all zeolites are pure. Pays to go to the people who have done the most testing on their products and foods and have the most to lose if they mislead people. Make them give you their mfg. safety data product sheets. Beware of Asian products always unless it is Asian or Indian herbs grown and processed all in the USA. There was a product that many were selling a year of two ago called Adya Clarity or something like that mfg. in the USA and it turned out to be a toxic scam. And what kelp or sea salt products made since Fukushima and the BP spill can be pure? The only cure for this besides supercareful shopping is environmental activism. Only that will protect our genetics over the next few years and for coming generations. Sitting back and doing nothing while all the corporate takeover of our genetics occurs will only eliminate

pure sources for foods and supplements; the big companies are counting on attitudes of apathy, fear or helplessness from the public to push or buy their way through Congress -- and many other governments, if not most. And they can take away our access to clays and also home gardens and non-GMO seeds if they want to; they have already made moves in this direction. it is wise to start educating people, everyone, about this, fast. In Canada and Britain their National Health will only cover cognitive-behavior therapy and graded exercise as treatments; people are in catastrophe there. Don't let a variation of that type of thinking happen here; it is on its way unless masses of people get active in protecting their genetics.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Sent: Sat, January 26, 2013 3:17:09 PMSubject: Re: Oil and nutrient fragility and genetics Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

BTW oils are very fragile; several brands of olive oil, even the EV, coldpressed ones from good supermarkets and Costco, have great toxic rancidity that companies describe as "bold flavor" when it actually has a burning sensation in throat and mouth. Well-known among food industry insiders that a cartel/s exists that dishonestly labels olive oil all over Europe; it then gets to the USA. Also, be aware that apricots and other open air produce downwind from the countries torn by war in the Middle East and North Africa are powdered by winds that blow in from those areas where shells made of depleted uranium (guess who makes those?) have been dropped, or stolen, hidden and then re-used by arms dealers and warlords. A local big supermarket manager asked where to get a geiger counter to protect his own family. If we eat those foods unknowingly, genetics can be further affected soon or over time.

Many or most health food oils are hexane-extracted, and that destroys the nutrients and adds xenoestrogens=carcingens, free radical overload. And what fish are safe from wideranging Fukushima radiation or BP Corexit biotoxins circling the entire planet? Those are still current issues, even if the news covers that up. If that were tested for, it would be advertised on the bottles.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Sent: Sat, January 26, 2013

12:20:50 PMSubject: Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

according to budwig therapy that has 95% cancer cure rate most cod liver on the market are rancid because they put it through through refining process, heating, and molecular distillation.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent:

Saturday, January 26, 2013 12:11 PMSubject: Re: Cod liver oil and ProEFA question

Thanks. Sorry for my ignorance but is fermented superior to its non-fermented counterpart? Neka Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 11:56:51 +0000

To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >

ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Fermented cod liver oil we use blu ice from green pastures Sent from my iPhone On 26 Jan 2013, at 09:48, "Nneka" mailto:nekanwakobi%40yahoo.com> wrote: Hey Guys, Which brands of Cod liver oil and ProEFA do u recommend? Thanks. Xxx Neka Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device ------------