RemedySpot.com

new miracles.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Kristie!

We are at the same place! I weighed this morning @ 210.1 down from 284.5

- almost to onederland! Woohoo! We can do it!!

Barbara (LTLJSMOM)

Dr. Fisher

12/12/05

Orientation: 284.5

Surgery: 250

Today: 210.1

Goal: 125-130

Re: new miracles.....

What a thrill! You're doing great, keep up the good job.

PEGGY

>

> I finally did it, I have lost a 100 lbs. my high weight was 311 this

morning got on the scale and I am 210.6 Yippeee!!!!

>

> 11 more lbs. to onederland!!!

>

>

> Kristie

>

Thanks a bunch Peggy

Kristie

---- pegmo1212 wrote:

> What a thrill! You're doing great, keep up the good job.

> PEGGY

>

>

> >

> > I finally did it, I have lost a 100 lbs. my high weight was 311 this

> morning got on the scale and I am 210.6 Yippeee!!!!

> >

> > 11 more lbs. to onederland!!!

> >

> >

> > Kristie

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Thanks a bunch Peggy

Kristie

---- pegmo1212 wrote:

> What a thrill! You're doing great, keep up the good job.

> PEGGY

>

>

> >

> > I finally did it, I have lost a 100 lbs. my high weight was 311 this

> morning got on the scale and I am 210.6 Yippeee!!!!

> >

> > 11 more lbs. to onederland!!!

> >

> >

> > Kristie

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

My dearest Sue, Im so happy for you guys!! Im so thrilled about going to six flags also. When my husband and I got married we used to go there almost every weekend. We had our season passes and would go out there whenever we were bored. As a matter of fact because we had NO MONEY (none) we went there the Saturday after we eloped (on our honeymoon).. Ive lost 116lbs, and I actually fit into a 3X the other day and cried for about 15 minutes.. I really hope we can do get together soon. I feel sad sometimes because I still feel huge, but when Im reminded of all OUR strides it helps me pick myself up. So thanks a bunch for the news.. Take care... OXOXOX's, in L.A. (your so cal pal) sue mendez wrote: Yesterday as I was getting ready to go to the CIF individual seeding tournament....I tried in a pair of size 22 jeans....I pulled them off without unzipping or unbuttoning!!!! I was firmly in 24's before surgery! I wore them because I am still swollen around the middle, and 8 hours of sitting on bleachers in a gym requires all the comfort one can figure to bring from home. Last night I wore size 2X capris to dinner and they were swimming! Today Randy and I met some friends at 6 Flags Magic Mountain, I wore size XL pullup denim capris, and a 22 button up blouse!!!!! We walked from 11 am till 6 pm closing (of course

I did wear my spring z-coil shoes!) No huffing and puffing at all!!!!!! The blouse was loose because I am still self conscious about my tummy, its sagging down and so I wanted to make sure it was concealed. But coolest of all..... Randy and I rode on the log jammer, the colossus, and of course (my favorite!!) Tha carousel together and had so much fun!!!! We felt like regular people!!!! Now roller coasters are not my favrite thing, so this was HUGE!!!! Before WE were too huge to fit, it was like dating all over again!!!! I've felt great but been a little bummed because the POUNDS aren't seeming to come off, but apparently the inches are!!!! 30 pounds since orientation, 15 since january 3rd surgery. Randy has lost over 120!!!! Hugs to all and a smiley good night!!!!Sue in Palmdale

My dearest Sue, Im so happy for you guys!! Im so thrilled about going to six flags also. When my husband and I got married we used to go there almost every weekend. We had our season passes and would go out there whenever we were bored. As a matter of fact because we had NO MONEY (none) we went there the Saturday after we eloped (on our honeymoon).. Ive lost 116lbs, and I actually fit into a 3X the other day and cried for about 15 minutes.. I really hope we can do get together soon. I feel sad sometimes because I still feel huge, but when Im reminded of all OUR strides it helps me pick myself up. So thanks a bunch for the news.. Take care... OXOXOX's, in L.A. (your so cal pal) sue mendez wrote: Yesterday as I was getting ready to go to the CIF individual seeding tournament....I tried in a pair of size 22 jeans....I pulled them off without unzipping or unbuttoning!!!! I was firmly in 24's before surgery! I wore them because I am still swollen around the middle, and 8 hours of sitting on bleachers in a gym requires all the comfort one can figure to bring from home. Last night I wore size 2X capris to dinner and they were swimming! Today Randy and I met some friends at 6 Flags Magic Mountain, I wore size XL pullup denim capris, and a 22 button up blouse!!!!! We walked from 11 am till 6 pm closing (of course

I did wear my spring z-coil shoes!) No huffing and puffing at all!!!!!! The blouse was loose because I am still self conscious about my tummy, its sagging down and so I wanted to make sure it was concealed. But coolest of all..... Randy and I rode on the log jammer, the colossus, and of course (my favorite!!) Tha carousel together and had so much fun!!!! We felt like regular people!!!! Now roller coasters are not my favrite thing, so this was HUGE!!!! Before WE were too huge to fit, it was like dating all over again!!!! I've felt great but been a little bummed because the POUNDS aren't seeming to come off, but apparently the inches are!!!! 30 pounds since orientation, 15 since january 3rd surgery. Randy has lost over 120!!!! Hugs to all and a smiley good night!!!!Sue in Palmdale

Thanks Sassy, I cannot wait for that moment.

Kristie

---- i a wrote:

> Congratulations Kristie! You'll be in onderland before you know it.

>

> Sassy

>

> hollotwomn@... wrote:

> I finally did it, I have lost a 100 lbs. my high weight was 311 this morning

got on the scale and I am 210.6 Yippeee!!!!

>

>

>

> Kristie

>

>

>

Thanks Sassy, I cannot wait for that moment.

Kristie

---- i a wrote:

> Congratulations Kristie! You'll be in onderland before you know it.

>

> Sassy

>

> hollotwomn@... wrote:

> I finally did it, I have lost a 100 lbs. my high weight was 311 this morning

got on the scale and I am 210.6 Yippeee!!!!

>

>

>

> Kristie

>

>

>

That's terrific! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you

were doing. 116 pounds is HUGE - that's a whole person, if you think

of it. Sure, you have quite a ways to go - but don't lose sight of

just how far you've come already, and how much of a difference it's

already made in your health and your life as a whole.

Congratulations!

Cathy C.

> Yesterday as I was getting ready to go to the CIF individual

seeding

> tournament....I tried in a pair of size 22 jeans....I pulled them

> off without unzipping or unbuttoning!!!! I was firmly in 24's

before

> surgery! I wore them because I am still swollen around the

middle,

> and 8 hours of sitting on bleachers in a gym requires all the

> comfort one can figure to bring from home. Last night I wore size

> 2X capris to dinner and they were swimming! Today Randy and I met

> some friends at 6 Flags Magic Mountain, I wore size XL pullup

denim

> capris, and a 22 button up blouse!!!!! We walked from 11 am till 6

> pm closing (of course I did wear my spring z-coil shoes!) No

huffing

> and puffing at all!!!!!! The blouse was loose because I am still

> self conscious about my tummy, its sagging down and so I wanted to

> make sure it was concealed. But coolest of all..... Randy and I

rode

> on the log jammer, the colossus, and of course (my favorite!!) Tha

> carousel together and had so much fun!!!! We felt like regular

> people!!!! Now roller coasters are not my favrite thing, so this

was

> HUGE!!!! Before WE were too huge to fit, it was like dating all

over

> again!!!! I've felt great but been a little bummed because the

> POUNDS aren't seeming to come off, but apparently the inches

are!!!!

> 30 pounds since orientation, 15 since january 3rd surgery. Randy

has

> lost over 120!!!! Hugs to all and a smiley good night!!!!

> Sue in Palmdale

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

That's terrific! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you

were doing. 116 pounds is HUGE - that's a whole person, if you think

of it. Sure, you have quite a ways to go - but don't lose sight of

just how far you've come already, and how much of a difference it's

already made in your health and your life as a whole.

Congratulations!

Cathy C.

> Yesterday as I was getting ready to go to the CIF individual

seeding

> tournament....I tried in a pair of size 22 jeans....I pulled them

> off without unzipping or unbuttoning!!!! I was firmly in 24's

before

> surgery! I wore them because I am still swollen around the

middle,

> and 8 hours of sitting on bleachers in a gym requires all the

> comfort one can figure to bring from home. Last night I wore size

> 2X capris to dinner and they were swimming! Today Randy and I met

> some friends at 6 Flags Magic Mountain, I wore size XL pullup

denim

> capris, and a 22 button up blouse!!!!! We walked from 11 am till 6

> pm closing (of course I did wear my spring z-coil shoes!) No

huffing

> and puffing at all!!!!!! The blouse was loose because I am still

> self conscious about my tummy, its sagging down and so I wanted to

> make sure it was concealed. But coolest of all..... Randy and I

rode

> on the log jammer, the colossus, and of course (my favorite!!) Tha

> carousel together and had so much fun!!!! We felt like regular

> people!!!! Now roller coasters are not my favrite thing, so this

was

> HUGE!!!! Before WE were too huge to fit, it was like dating all

over

> again!!!! I've felt great but been a little bummed because the

> POUNDS aren't seeming to come off, but apparently the inches

are!!!!

> 30 pounds since orientation, 15 since january 3rd surgery. Randy

has

> lost over 120!!!! Hugs to all and a smiley good night!!!!

> Sue in Palmdale

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Cathy,

Didn't you just have your Orientation and Lifestyles I at SSF? How was it? I think I will feel like something is actually happening once I have that first day of "events" and it will seem more real to me....was just wondering if you weren't really UP after having those this week.

Take Care

Dawn

-----Original Message-----From: gastric-bypass-support-kaiser-patients [mailto:gastric-bypass-support-kaiser-patients ]On Behalf Of Cathy Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 11:29 AMTo: gastric-bypass-support-kaiser-patients Subject: Re: new miracles.....,That's terrific! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. 116 pounds is HUGE - that's a whole person, if you think of it. Sure, you have quite a ways to go - but don't lose sight of just how far you've come already, and how much of a difference it's already made in your health and your life as a whole. Congratulations!Cathy C.> Yesterday as I was getting ready to go to the CIF individual seeding > tournament....I tried in a pair of size 22 jeans....I pulled them > off without unzipping or unbuttoning!!!! I was firmly in 24's before > surgery! I wore them because I am still swollen around the middle, > and 8 hours of sitting on bleachers in a gym requires all the > comfort one can figure to bring from home. Last night I wore size > 2X capris to dinner and they were swimming! Today Randy and I met > some friends at 6 Flags Magic Mountain, I wore size XL pullup denim > capris, and a 22 button up blouse!!!!! We walked from 11 am till 6 > pm closing (of course I did wear my spring z-coil shoes!) No huffing > and puffing at all!!!!!! The blouse was loose because I am still > self conscious about my tummy, its sagging down and so I wanted to > make sure it was concealed. But coolest of all..... Randy and I rode > on the log jammer, the colossus, and of course (my favorite!!) Tha > carousel together and had so much fun!!!! We felt like regular > people!!!! Now roller coasters are not my favrite thing, so this was > HUGE!!!! Before WE were too huge to fit, it was like dating all over > again!!!! I've felt great but been a little bummed because the > POUNDS aren't seeming to come off, but apparently the inches are!!!! > 30 pounds since orientation, 15 since january 3rd surgery. Randy has > lost over 120!!!! Hugs to all and a smiley good night!!!!> Sue in Palmdale> > > > > > >

Cathy,

Didn't you just have your Orientation and Lifestyles I at SSF? How was it? I think I will feel like something is actually happening once I have that first day of "events" and it will seem more real to me....was just wondering if you weren't really UP after having those this week.

Take Care

Dawn

-----Original Message-----From: gastric-bypass-support-kaiser-patients [mailto:gastric-bypass-support-kaiser-patients ]On Behalf Of Cathy Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 11:29 AMTo: gastric-bypass-support-kaiser-patients Subject: Re: new miracles.....,That's terrific! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. 116 pounds is HUGE - that's a whole person, if you think of it. Sure, you have quite a ways to go - but don't lose sight of just how far you've come already, and how much of a difference it's already made in your health and your life as a whole. Congratulations!Cathy C.> Yesterday as I was getting ready to go to the CIF individual seeding > tournament....I tried in a pair of size 22 jeans....I pulled them > off without unzipping or unbuttoning!!!! I was firmly in 24's before > surgery! I wore them because I am still swollen around the middle, > and 8 hours of sitting on bleachers in a gym requires all the > comfort one can figure to bring from home. Last night I wore size > 2X capris to dinner and they were swimming! Today Randy and I met > some friends at 6 Flags Magic Mountain, I wore size XL pullup denim > capris, and a 22 button up blouse!!!!! We walked from 11 am till 6 > pm closing (of course I did wear my spring z-coil shoes!) No huffing > and puffing at all!!!!!! The blouse was loose because I am still > self conscious about my tummy, its sagging down and so I wanted to > make sure it was concealed. But coolest of all..... Randy and I rode > on the log jammer, the colossus, and of course (my favorite!!) Tha > carousel together and had so much fun!!!! We felt like regular > people!!!! Now roller coasters are not my favrite thing, so this was > HUGE!!!! Before WE were too huge to fit, it was like dating all over > again!!!! I've felt great but been a little bummed because the > POUNDS aren't seeming to come off, but apparently the inches are!!!! > 30 pounds since orientation, 15 since january 3rd surgery. Randy has > lost over 120!!!! Hugs to all and a smiley good night!!!!> Sue in Palmdale> > > > > > >