RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ladell Welcome, and congradulations. You'll do fine and be happy to have the WLS and not lug the excess. You take care and ask all the questions you need too. DonnaLBLACMTA@... wrote: HELLO MY NAME IS LADELL BROWN IM A 36 YR. OLD MOTHER OF THREE I JUST FINISHED A 24 WEEK OPTIONS CLASS AND I MEET WITH DOCTOR ZANE ON FEB 25 TO GET MY SURGERY DATE. I FEEL POSITIVE ABOUT THIS IM AROUND 5 FOOT SIX AND WEIGH AROUND 355 LB IM JUST TIRED OF ALL OF THIS IM LUGGING AROUND IM READY TO SEE IT GONE SO THANKS FOR WELCOMING HERE IN THIS GROUPDonna JordonDSJordon@...

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos

Guest guest

Welcome, Ladell -

This is a great group, and I think you'll find that it's a wonderful

resource for help and support as you go through the process. Glad to

have you join us!

Cathy C.

>

> HELLO MY NAME IS LADELL BROWN IM A 36 YR. OLD MOTHER OF THREE I JUST

> FINISHED A 24 WEEK OPTIONS CLASS AND I MEET WITH DOCTOR ZANE ON FEB

25 TO GET MY

> SURGERY DATE. I FEEL POSITIVE ABOUT THIS IM AROUND 5 FOOT SIX AND

WEIGH AROUND

> 355 LB IM JUST TIRED OF ALL OF THIS IM LUGGING AROUND IM READY TO SEE

IT GONE

> SO THANKS FOR WELCOMING HERE IN THIS GROUP

>

Guest guest

Welcome, Ladell -

This is a great group, and I think you'll find that it's a wonderful

resource for help and support as you go through the process. Glad to

have you join us!

Cathy C.

>

> HELLO MY NAME IS LADELL BROWN IM A 36 YR. OLD MOTHER OF THREE I JUST

> FINISHED A 24 WEEK OPTIONS CLASS AND I MEET WITH DOCTOR ZANE ON FEB

25 TO GET MY

> SURGERY DATE. I FEEL POSITIVE ABOUT THIS IM AROUND 5 FOOT SIX AND

WEIGH AROUND

> 355 LB IM JUST TIRED OF ALL OF THIS IM LUGGING AROUND IM READY TO SEE

IT GONE

> SO THANKS FOR WELCOMING HERE IN THIS GROUP

>

Guest guest

Hi Moish Pomeranc,

I just came off methylprednisone after almost a year. I have been on and off prednisone for 5 years. I have flares and until last year I wasn't having any problems with my lungs. Just the headaches and fatigue and eye problems. Neurological problems most. I do find that since being off for three weeks I feel very tired on the third week. My energy level is not what it was with the prednisone but I guess I have to get used to it. I can't do what I normally do. I usually work out at the gym and walk on the treadmill but today in my resistance training class I founf that I fatigue much quicker now. Even walking around the store is has me tired.

As for the headaches I find that in the hot summer I cannot go out in thed heat because it gives me headaches also. So I learn to do what I do earlier in the mornings or at night. That way I don't get the headaches from the heat.

Last year when we were reaching those extreme temps I just stayed in the house until it was cooler because if I was out there for even 2 minutes I had a headache. So I just avoid it if I can.

As for depression I do think that it is the medicine and the sarcoidosis. At times I am sitting in my apartment and I feel uneasy. I know that it is the medicine because normally I don't feel that way. I try to get out during the day for a minute when I can because sometimes I just need to be around people so I want think about what is hurting or feeling a little afraid in my home.

Hope this helps.

Guest guest

Shauna,

I agree it helps to try to get out of the house once a day at least for a bit. Just getting out of the "Sick zone" in my house , my hideout, my bedroom helps to forget about your aches & pains. Even a short walk or getting out of the yard helps with sitting inside depressed.

My psych dr. actually wrote it out as a prescription for me to try and walk 20 mins. a day!

Debbie T.

Co-Moderator

Subject: Re:(no subject)To: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Monday, July 28, 2008, 4:51 PM

Hi Moish Pomeranc,

I just came off methylprednisone after almost a year. I have been on and off prednisone for 5 years. I have flares and until last year I wasn't having any problems with my lungs. Just the headaches and fatigue and eye problems. Neurological problems most. I do find that since being off for three weeks I feel very tired on the third week. My energy level is not what it was with the prednisone but I guess I have to get used to it. I can't do what I normally do. I usually work out at the gym and walk on the treadmill but today in my resistance training class I founf that I fatigue much quicker now. Even walking around the store is has me tired.

As for the headaches I find that in the hot summer I cannot go out in thed heat because it gives me headaches also. So I learn to do what I do earlier in the mornings or at night. That way I don't get the headaches from the heat.

Last year when we were reaching those extreme temps I just stayed in the house until it was cooler because if I was out there for even 2 minutes I had a headache. So I just avoid it if I can.

As for depression I do think that it is the medicine and the sarcoidosis. At times I am sitting in my apartment and I feel uneasy. I know that it is the medicine because normally I don't feel that way. I try to get out during the day for a minute when I can because sometimes I just need to be around people so I want think about what is hurting or feeling a little afraid in my home.

Hope this helps.

Guest guest

Take care,

Pam

> Pam - Your system is probably infected. Norton interrupted an

automatic open from your email.

>

> Regards,

> =jbf=

>

> B. Fisher

Guest guest