RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Checking in!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Madonna, you look beautiful on your blog and I loved the dialog. I also looked at the tower cam shots so I could see what it looks like where your from. It looks beautiful from the aerial shots. I live in northern florida where the top of the state dips down near the east coast, I enjoy seeing what other states look like.......Connie madonna4ncd wrote: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AND SEASONS GREETINGS!Madonna here and doing quite well. I struggle with Sarc everyday and in my

'little' mind, I feel like I am a doctor with all the 'mess' I have been through.My sight is still compromised but thankfully, the televsion station lets me use sight enhancing machines provided by the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation so I can see and still try to be beautiful while delivering a story. (They tried make me go to rehab and I said YES, YES, YES!) ha haStill can't feel my toes, but in order to try to stay fit and forget for a half hour I still walk 30 minutes every other day. I walk in my neighborhood so if I fall, one of my neighbors can help get the whale up.If you all ever get a chance, visit my blog on www.wfmj.com, click on my picture where it says Community Connection Blog and send me a comment or two.I am still waiting for Orpah to announce she is tired of the talk show industry and is looking for a replacement, then I will jump right in - until then I will try to control

the Sarc Monster and take the cocktail of drugs - going to work high is pretty cool sometimes...All the best to each of you,Madonna>> Ok gang, we love to have everyone check in. For all of you that don't take > advantage of posting-- our "lurkers" out there-- come in and introduce > yourself. We share a common journey, and the info shared is so vital to our > well-being. New voices are always welcome.> > Our dear Rose is going to take some time away, and has temporarily gone on > "no mail." Her mother has Alzhemiers, and she has been trying to take care of > Mom, along with her own health issues, and pick up the pieces for her > grandkids and nieces and nephews. All that, along with the group- is just putting > her into overwhelm right now. So-- please keep her in your hearts and > prayers. She'll be back when she has some housing issues taken

care of with her > mom. > > For the next week, I'll be watching the list-- along with Darlene and > and Debbie-- so you will hear from us if you need help. It may take a bit > longer than usual-- but someone will check in daily, or several times > throughout the day. > > As for me, I will be here until Jan 8 and then I'm spending a long weekend > on the coast with my hubby. The 10th is our 32nd wedding anniversary. I hope > it storms, and we can stay in our room and watch the ocean rage. I hope it > clears up and we can see the migration of the whales and their calves as they > hang out along the coast of Northern California. Truly, the coast is so > magical this time of year- you don't get the summer fog-- so often times you > can see clear out to the horizon. > > When I get back, I'm going to start putting my

energy into helping my docs > understand the signifigance of a Right Bundle Branch Block-- that is starting > to interfer with my health. I know it's the sarc-- and what happens is that > the right side of my heart is getting a late signal to beat-- and so it > having to work very hard. It's beating at the same time as the left-- so the > blood isn't oxygenating like it should. > > I will be back online as usual, and the gang and I will be here for each and > everyone. > > Love to us all,> Tracie> NS Co-owner/moderator> > > > **************************************See AOL's top rated recipes > (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)>

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.