RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

books

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Morning ,

Thank you for the information, I'll look into that one. I did pick up a

book called the Thyroid Sourcebook that is interesting reading.

> Hi ,

> Elaine's book is Graves' Disease: A Practical Guide, by Elaine .

It's available at amazon.com and is really useful. It covers about every

aspect of Graves' and is also useful for working with your doctors.

> Best wishes,

>

Guest guest

I got Smokin' Seventeen on eBay for $5.

I've heard about 's "When the Wind Blows" and "The Lake House" but I never knew what they were about. Gonna have to check them out!

Welcome to the group, from Kate in the lovely Historic lower Hudson Valley, NY.I never heard of the new med you're on...tell us more.hugs,Kate

To: Group <mserslife >Sent: Sat, July 2, 2011 4:16:18 PMSubject: NEW MEMBER --"bic_gram"

Comment from new member "bic_gram":Diagnosed in 2003. Started on Copaxone, went to Betaseron after a year, now startingGilenya.

Group: please join me in extending a warm welcome to our newest member here at MSersLife! I know we all look forward to getting to know our new member here on the group! Bic_Gram:Please feel free to send an introduction as soon as you wish, with your name so we don't keep calling you "bic_gram". Share your experiences with all of us and just jump into the conversations!

Sharon (group creator/owner)

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Valley, NY.I never heard of the new med you're on...tell us more.hugs,Kate

To: Group <mserslife >Sent: Sat, July 2, 2011 4:16:18 PMSubject: NEW MEMBER --"bic_gram"

Comment from new member "bic_gram":Diagnosed in 2003. Started on Copaxone, went to Betaseron after a year, now startingGilenya.

Group: please join me in extending a warm welcome to our newest member here at MSersLife! I know we all look forward to getting to know our new member here on the group! Bic_Gram:Please feel free to send an introduction as soon as you wish, with your name so we don't keep calling you "bic_gram". Share your experiences with all of us and just jump into the conversations!

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

NY.I never heard of the new med you're on...tell us more.hugs,Kate

Guest guest

I've heard about 's "When the Wind Blows" and "The Lake House" but I never knew what they were about. Gonna have to check them out!

Welcome to the group, from Kate in the lovely Historic lower Hudson Valley, NY.I never heard of the new med you're on...tell us more.hugs,Kate

Guest guest

Guest guest

I started to read the second one of those books - I have it on my nook, but I can't remember which one it is!The Bullock movie I thought was based on a Sparks book?Tina

I'm pretty sure the book I'm talking about is not the movie you are talking about.  These two books are about some children that are born as a result of bioengineering.  They are part bird and part human.

SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.