Rate this topic

Guest guest

You're in my prayers too Terri.

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

You're in my prayers too Terri.

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

, I forget whether you have peripheral neuropathy. Mine started out as patches on the bottom of my feet that felt like tape was stuck on them. At first it only lasted a few minutes, but gradually over months, it lasted longer & involved larger areas until it was constant & the entire front half of my feet. I found it painful to even wash between my toes & use a child's toothbrush. After a couple of years of this, my toes kind of "froze" in place. Most days I can hardly move them up or down, and I can't spread them apart. In fact, the 2nd & 3rd toes look like they are glued together. My doctors have said that it's just part of the neuropathy, but I don't think they really know. They had that bluffing look. Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Re: 's legsDate: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:17:07 -0800 (PST)I'll pray for you Terri. I have something going on with my feet. Not exactlynumb but odd almost numbness in my toesbut.....hmmmm...hard to move them.grannylunatic@...__________________________________________________

Guest guest

, I forget whether you have peripheral neuropathy. Mine started out as patches on the bottom of my feet that felt like tape was stuck on them. At first it only lasted a few minutes, but gradually over months, it lasted longer & involved larger areas until it was constant & the entire front half of my feet. I found it painful to even wash between my toes & use a child's toothbrush. After a couple of years of this, my toes kind of "froze" in place. Most days I can hardly move them up or down, and I can't spread them apart. In fact, the 2nd & 3rd toes look like they are glued together. My doctors have said that it's just part of the neuropathy, but I don't think they really know. They had that bluffing look. Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Re: 's legsDate: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:17:07 -0800 (PST)I'll pray for you Terri. I have something going on with my feet. Not exactlynumb but odd almost numbness in my toesbut.....hmmmm...hard to move them.grannylunatic@...__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Ramblin' Rose

Guest guest

That's great news, ! But still, the Lotto? Are you sure?

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Re: 's legsDate: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:30:19 -0800 (PST)LOL I have chemo brain tonight & keep hitting thewrong buttons & rereading the same email 3 times!BUT the good news is my mri results say the Cytoxanis starting to work! There are less of the granulomasthingees on my brain!!!!!!! Just when you wonder whyyou go through the treatments some good news comes. Mychest xray & kidney function are good & so is mypulmonary lung function! I couldn't be happier if Iwon the lotto!!!!! Thanks for all the prayers. grannylunatic@...__________________________________________________

Guest guest

That's great news, ! But still, the Lotto? Are you sure?

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Re: 's legsDate: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:30:19 -0800 (PST)LOL I have chemo brain tonight & keep hitting thewrong buttons & rereading the same email 3 times!BUT the good news is my mri results say the Cytoxanis starting to work! There are less of the granulomasthingees on my brain!!!!!!! Just when you wonder whyyou go through the treatments some good news comes. Mychest xray & kidney function are good & so is mypulmonary lung function! I couldn't be happier if Iwon the lotto!!!!! Thanks for all the prayers. grannylunatic@...__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Rose

The only thing I know about winning the Lotto is $7!

Dinner after we cashed the ticket was $7.10 over in

Newport. LOL

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

Rose

The only thing I know about winning the Lotto is $7!

Dinner after we cashed the ticket was $7.10 over in

Newport. LOL

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

, that's really good news! Let's all hope it continues to work in the same way. lol....still wouldn't hurt to buy a lotto ticket...lol. hugs S. wrote: LOL I have chemo brain tonight & keep hitting thewrong buttons & rereading the same email 3 times!BUT the good news is my mri results say the Cytoxanis starting to work! There are less of the granulomasthingees on my brain!!!!!!! Just when you wonder whyyou go through the treatments some good news comes. Mychest xray & kidney function are good & so is mypulmonary lung function! I couldn't be happier if Iwon the lotto!!!!! Thanks for all the prayers.

grannylunatic@...__________________________________________________

Guest guest

I'll pick one up at the grocery but I think I secretly

don't want to win big. Anyone remember the story about

the Monkey's Paw?????

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

the Monkey's Paw?????

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

the Monkey's Paw?????

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

How disappointing that must be to get sick so quickly

after getting to the stores. Especially Hobby Lobby.

My mother & daughter can't take the soap aisle or the

candle/incense aisle. The smell makes them nauseated.

I'm not too sensative. I just get sick from the smell

of Raid & that cologne a woman in our office wore that

smelled like Raid. LOL

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

, is the "Monkey's Paw" a true story or a fable? I don't remember it. Or, perhaps it's a gourmet meal?

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Re: 's legsDate: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:44:41 -0800 (PST)I'll pick one up at the grocery but I think I secretlydon't want to win big. Anyone remember the story aboutthe Monkey's Paw????? grannylunatic@...__________________________________________________

Guest guest

, is the "Monkey's Paw" a true story or a fable? I don't remember it. Or, perhaps it's a gourmet meal?

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Re: 's legsDate: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:44:41 -0800 (PST)I'll pick one up at the grocery but I think I secretlydon't want to win big. Anyone remember the story aboutthe Monkey's Paw????? grannylunatic@...__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Ramblin' Rose

Guest guest

The Monkey's Paw was one of the stories they used to

tell when I was little & my Grandmother would start

her ghost stories. LOL I think it ended up in a

grosser version in one of the horror flicks....Let me

think a minute....Tales from the Crypt? A woman found

the paw & had 3 wishes. She wished for money & they

got a knock at the door. Their son was killed in an

accident & they got money. The woman wished him alive

& he was at the door but mangled. Grandma's story

wished him gone again but the Crypt story wished him

alive forever & the embalming fluid was burning him. I