RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Chat Rooms & Story Link

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I think we need to just hold our breath & jump in to this chat room business. I'm sure there will be bugs to work out. We have this room 24/7, so those of you who volunteered to host just pick a couple of times, maybe one am & one pm, once or twice a week, announce it to the list & remind us again that day or day before. After a week or two, you can survey the group & see if you need to change times or days. As far as the faith-based chat, we can use the same room or get our own. It seems to me that we could just use the same one. So what do the rest of you think? Let's get this thing started!

Regarding the story link, I can't remember who offered to set up a website for that. Come forth, whoever you are! I can write up a list of questions that members can use as a start, if they want. Photos would be optional; actually, it's all optional. This is just for those of us who tell the story of our sarc journey repeatedly and it would be nice to write it once & new members, or old ones who forget, could hit the link & read.

Hasta la vista, baby!

Ramblin' Rose

Moderator Find just what you're after with the new, more precise MSN Search - try it now!