RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

to

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh, Terri, Terri, I am so sorry. That was one of my stupid jokes. But it's a sorry state of affairs in the medical world that you would think it might be true. (It might be true, but not that I know of.) Please, give me 10 lashes with a wet umbilical cord, the ultimate punishment for a midwife. I will try to put a little disclaimer on my jokes from now on. I feel like such a bozo, causing you to worry like that. Honestly, I don't know anything about Dr. Skeen. Will you forgive me? Rose, shuffling her feet & hanging her head.

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: to Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 19:05:47 -0000Rose,You said you had read an article about Dr. Skeen at Duke and how heflipped a coin to decide on a diagnosis. Do you know where you readthis or do you have that article? I go on Wednesday to Duke and I wantto be prepared. Thanks.Terri G.~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Oh, Terri, Terri, I am so sorry. That was one of my stupid jokes. But it's a sorry state of affairs in the medical world that you would think it might be true. (It might be true, but not that I know of.) Please, give me 10 lashes with a wet umbilical cord, the ultimate punishment for a midwife. I will try to put a little disclaimer on my jokes from now on. I feel like such a bozo, causing you to worry like that. Honestly, I don't know anything about Dr. Skeen. Will you forgive me? Rose, shuffling her feet & hanging her head.

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: to Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 19:05:47 -0000Rose,You said you had read an article about Dr. Skeen at Duke and how heflipped a coin to decide on a diagnosis. Do you know where you readthis or do you have that article? I go on Wednesday to Duke and I wantto be prepared. Thanks.Terri G.~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

, there are many websites explaining lab tests. This is one of my favorites:

http://www.labtestsonline.org/

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: to Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 21:08:30 -0800 (PST)Thanks T!My hct was 39.7 so I'm normal there. My dr says mynumbers are good but she never explains what theyshould be or anything.grannylunatic@...__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: to Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 21:08:30 -0800 (PST)Thanks T!My hct was 39.7 so I'm normal there. My dr says mynumbers are good but she never explains what theyshould be or anything.grannylunatic@...__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Ramblin' Rose

Guest guest

Thanks Rose If I waited for a dr to explain I'd still

be sitting in the exam room. LOL

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

Rose,

I have been through the ringer with these docs; I just took your comment literally. Don't feel bad about it. I am not looking forward to going. When I went to s Hopkins I thought I would be given a treatment protocol for something, but all they would say is it is not MS. I am afraid that is going to happen again. They won't even give me any prednisone because they don't want to mask any symptoms. So here I am - with my cognitive status waning - and I have no treatment. I knocked the crap out of my head the other day because I have so a slow response time.....I fall.....I have promblems with numbness...I had a bout of trigeminal neuralgia and Bell's the last two days. You can see why I am fed up. I don't want to get my hopes up but I don't know what I am going to do if I don't get a treatment protocol.

I guess I will just get on here and go off so that I don't loose my ever loving, pea pickin mind.

Thanks for letting me vent and don't worry about your joke. My lame brain isn't understand much these days anyway.

Terri G.

Guest guest

Rose,

I have been through the ringer with these docs; I just took your comment literally. Don't feel bad about it. I am not looking forward to going. When I went to s Hopkins I thought I would be given a treatment protocol for something, but all they would say is it is not MS. I am afraid that is going to happen again. They won't even give me any prednisone because they don't want to mask any symptoms. So here I am - with my cognitive status waning - and I have no treatment. I knocked the crap out of my head the other day because I have so a slow response time.....I fall.....I have promblems with numbness...I had a bout of trigeminal neuralgia and Bell's the last two days. You can see why I am fed up. I don't want to get my hopes up but I don't know what I am going to do if I don't get a treatment protocol.

I guess I will just get on here and go off so that I don't loose my ever loving, pea pickin mind.

Thanks for letting me vent and don't worry about your joke. My lame brain isn't understand much these days anyway.

Terri G.

Guest guest

Rose,

Terri G.