Guest guest

Guest guest

For me it was some weight loss, no more panic attacks, no more rapid heartbeat

There may have been other symptoms but the above is what I will always remember

If your surgeon does not do proper explant your symptoms will remain

My surgeon asked other surgeons if they did en block with drains removing

all the capsules - My surgeon came up empty handed so I had to go out of state

to Dr. Kolb in Atlanta Georgia

Type Angel Flight in your search engine they fly you for free if you cannot afford airfare

Ask the out of state surgeon if their services include any discounts at any of the motels

The motel I stayed at was reall nice - cannot rcall the name right now

But it was the cheapest and gave free meals a few times a week plus they had a pool

Sandy~

Hi, I was reading one of Dr. Kolb's articles "Silicone Immune Treatment Protocol" and she was saying how important the "en bloc" or "total capuletomy" procedure was in order to get all infected or effected tissue out. She mentioned that if your implant is submuscular (below the muscle) that doctors might not be able to get out all of the capsule due to that it might be adhered to the ribs/chest wall. My question is..how do I know if my doctor got it all? My doctor does know how to perform this procedure but he isn't exactly for me getting them out. He's even sorta rude. I just don't have the money to travel to a better or more supportive doctor. Also, my doctor did feel where my implants were and did say that my capsule wasn't thick and actually very thin and it would be easy for him to get out. Any advice or knowledge about this would be helpful. Thank you ladies!