RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It's a wonder the squirrel didn't attack her and bite her! They get really mean sometimes! My sister-in-law is the animal control officer in our town so she's has seen it all. She has had squirrels bite her but she has thick, heavy gloves with a net. SHe has had to catch anything from loose pigs to horses to rabid (sp?) racoons to even "cat ladies" houses where they have cats and kittens EVERYWHERE. The houses smell and reek of cat piss and poop. I wouldn't want her job. BUt anyway, ROSE, a dog's head, that's freaky, especially with your lunches, ewww! lol Debbiee wrote: Reminds me of a funny story. My boss had someone bring in a baby

squirrel and insist that it be tested for rabies as it had bitten a child. The animals we get for testing are usually already dead but this one was not. My boss was trying to figure out a way to humanely kill this squirrel. He came up with the bright idea of putting it in a small box, sealing the lid and putting it in the freezer till it passed away. He forgot that squirrels are part of the rodent family and can chew through things. We had a real nice lady named Eartha that helped in the medical clinics in the back. She went to take something out of the freezer not knowing the squirrel was in there and had chewed his way out. When she opened the door, the squirrel ran up her arm and across her shoulders while she screamed her brains out, before completing his escape attempt. Eartha liked to have had a heart attack, and was so mad at my boss she wouldn't speak to him for days. (In all fairness

he didn't mean to scare her to death - but he nearly succeeded). She was still mad and fussing when she saw me later on. I loved her to death, but I really had to control myself and not laugh until later.....LOL Okay, Connie. So what did your boss tell the guy who brought the baby squirrel in? Can you stand another story? Those with queasy stomachs might want to skip this one. When I first moved back to Indiana, the prenatal clinic was in with the county health department. We shared a refrigerator with them, in which we put gonorrhea cultures (which the nurse had to read herself, coming in on weekends if necessary; she's was so happy when we moved to the hospital & sent them to the lab!), other specimens that required refrigeration, and our lunches. Now, you might think that was bad enough, but one day the health officer brought in a dog's head,

to be tested for rabies, and put it in the fridge, without telling any of us. At lunch time, it wasn't pretty. I think the social worker was the first to see it; I don't think she ate for days after that. The nurse was more nonchalant, but even she was grossed out. I was just very glad that I had brought a peanut butter sandwich! This story is true, except I don't remember what I brought for lunch. I just know it wasn't in the fridge. Ramblin' Rose Moderator Kournikova, Eva Longoria, Brad Paisley and others share their favorite places __________________________________________________

Guest guest

It's a wonder the squirrel didn't attack her and bite her! They get really mean sometimes! My sister-in-law is the animal control officer in our town so she's has seen it all. She has had squirrels bite her but she has thick, heavy gloves with a net. SHe has had to catch anything from loose pigs to horses to rabid (sp?) racoons to even "cat ladies" houses where they have cats and kittens EVERYWHERE. The houses smell and reek of cat piss and poop. I wouldn't want her job. BUt anyway, ROSE, a dog's head, that's freaky, especially with your lunches, ewww! lol Debbiee wrote: Reminds me of a funny story. My boss had someone bring in a baby

squirrel and insist that it be tested for rabies as it had bitten a child. The animals we get for testing are usually already dead but this one was not. My boss was trying to figure out a way to humanely kill this squirrel. He came up with the bright idea of putting it in a small box, sealing the lid and putting it in the freezer till it passed away. He forgot that squirrels are part of the rodent family and can chew through things. We had a real nice lady named Eartha that helped in the medical clinics in the back. She went to take something out of the freezer not knowing the squirrel was in there and had chewed his way out. When she opened the door, the squirrel ran up her arm and across her shoulders while she screamed her brains out, before completing his escape attempt. Eartha liked to have had a heart attack, and was so mad at my boss she wouldn't speak to him for days. (In all fairness

he didn't mean to scare her to death - but he nearly succeeded). She was still mad and fussing when she saw me later on. I loved her to death, but I really had to control myself and not laugh until later.....LOL Okay, Connie. So what did your boss tell the guy who brought the baby squirrel in? Can you stand another story? Those with queasy stomachs might want to skip this one. When I first moved back to Indiana, the prenatal clinic was in with the county health department. We shared a refrigerator with them, in which we put gonorrhea cultures (which the nurse had to read herself, coming in on weekends if necessary; she's was so happy when we moved to the hospital & sent them to the lab!), other specimens that required refrigeration, and our lunches. Now, you might think that was bad enough, but one day the health officer brought in a dog's head,

to be tested for rabies, and put it in the fridge, without telling any of us. At lunch time, it wasn't pretty. I think the social worker was the first to see it; I don't think she ate for days after that. The nurse was more nonchalant, but even she was grossed out. I was just very glad that I had brought a peanut butter sandwich! This story is true, except I don't remember what I brought for lunch. I just know it wasn't in the fridge. Ramblin' Rose Moderator Kournikova, Eva Longoria, Brad Paisley and others share their favorite places __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Guest guest

Marla, I am sorry you are having such bad head pain lately. It sounds like you are going through a really tough time right now. I sometimes get that head pain too but not that severe as you described. I hope your husband is giving you the support you need. Take it easy and as you said, take your time and rest up. Everything else can wait. Hope you feel better. Hugs, DebbieMarla Bramer wrote: Terri, I am going back on my emails trying to catch up now, I do get pulsatingsensation in my head, in fact last night had a slight feeling of that thenwas able to fall asleep, but woke up with a very tender left temple where Ifelt it, in fact just to make a facial expression causes soreness, like Igot hit or something. I've

had a few where I couldn't move my head, if Ibent over just a slight bit, the pulsating was overwhelming one night Icouldn't decided if I should go to bed or the ER, I thought I was having astroke or something, I went to bed, I told my husband I almost wrote him aletter before taking my vicodin and going to bed just in case I didn't wakeup, he was not happy about that. They are usually not even close to beingthat bad. I am still playing catch up from doing to much, and now I have somuch to do , but it can wait! Hope you are doing well and have an easy day.Smiles,Marla Re: Questions>>>> >>>>>> I have had trouble off and on with an unusual pain mostly in the rightside> of my head above my ear. 2 of 3 times this pain has

felt like someonestuck> a 38 to my head and pulled the trigger, the only thing that I imaginewould> be different was it took a while for the pain to stop, and the verylast> time this happened it felt like something went up my carotid to myhead,>>>> We do have a "temporal artery" that is in the area you're talkingabout. If> you wear glasses, the temporal artery is directly under the temples ofyour> eye glass frame.> It is possible to get strokes or blood clots in this artery, and if aclot> does happen-- vision loss is possible.> If you have high cholestrol levels, many times this shows up in thisartery> before it shows anywhere else. (You also get a "ring" around the irisof> the eye-- that is cholestrol.)> For those of us on steroids- or have a history of pred useage, it's > important to watch for these signals-- as they can be

signs of moreserious> problems. Also the trigeminal nerve runs up that meridian--- so it maybe> that.> Get it checked out, a simple doppler test done by the ophthalmologistor> neurologist along both the cartoids and the temporal artery can behelpful.>> Blessings,> Tracie> NS Co-owner/moderator>> ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> The Neurosarcoidosis Community>> NS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.>> Message Archives:-> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages>> Members Database:-> Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database>>

Guest guest

Marla, I am sorry you are having such bad head pain lately. It sounds like you are going through a really tough time right now. I sometimes get that head pain too but not that severe as you described. I hope your husband is giving you the support you need. Take it easy and as you said, take your time and rest up. Everything else can wait. Hope you feel better. Hugs, DebbieMarla Bramer wrote: Terri, I am going back on my emails trying to catch up now, I do get pulsatingsensation in my head, in fact last night had a slight feeling of that thenwas able to fall asleep, but woke up with a very tender left temple where Ifelt it, in fact just to make a facial expression causes soreness, like Igot hit or something. I've

had a few where I couldn't move my head, if Ibent over just a slight bit, the pulsating was overwhelming one night Icouldn't decided if I should go to bed or the ER, I thought I was having astroke or something, I went to bed, I told my husband I almost wrote him aletter before taking my vicodin and going to bed just in case I didn't wakeup, he was not happy about that. They are usually not even close to beingthat bad. I am still playing catch up from doing to much, and now I have somuch to do , but it can wait! Hope you are doing well and have an easy day.Smiles,Marla Re: Questions>>>> >>>>>> I have had trouble off and on with an unusual pain mostly in the rightside> of my head above my ear. 2 of 3 times this pain has

felt like someonestuck> a 38 to my head and pulled the trigger, the only thing that I imaginewould> be different was it took a while for the pain to stop, and the verylast> time this happened it felt like something went up my carotid to myhead,>>>> We do have a "temporal artery" that is in the area you're talkingabout. If> you wear glasses, the temporal artery is directly under the temples ofyour> eye glass frame.> It is possible to get strokes or blood clots in this artery, and if aclot> does happen-- vision loss is possible.> If you have high cholestrol levels, many times this shows up in thisartery> before it shows anywhere else. (You also get a "ring" around the irisof> the eye-- that is cholestrol.)> For those of us on steroids- or have a history of pred useage, it's > important to watch for these signals-- as they can be

signs of moreserious> problems. Also the trigeminal nerve runs up that meridian--- so it maybe> that.> Get it checked out, a simple doppler test done by the ophthalmologistor> neurologist along both the cartoids and the temporal artery can behelpful.>> Blessings,> Tracie> NS Co-owner/moderator>> ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> The Neurosarcoidosis Community>> NS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.>> Message Archives:-> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages>> Members Database:-> Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database>>

Guest guest

Guest guest

Marla, It must be awful to to have such pain in your head like that. Does the Nortriptyline help it? Did you say it is worse after you have had a really busy day? I am so sorry. I guess when we have had pain we can almost feel what you are going through. I certainly hope they can do something to take it away. EileenMarla Bramer wrote: Thanks Debbie, It comes and goes, I woke up this am with some head pain again, I think I might call my doc and see if he will up the one drug I am still on for the head pain, the nortriptyline? My husband is one of those on again off again type of supporters, know what I mean. I have two wonderful supportive boys but they have there own life too. And my daughter doesn’t get it yet, she’s only 10. Anyway, I’ve done ok with it, thanks again. Hope you are doing good and that you have a great day. Blessings, Marla From: Neurosarcoidosis [mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ] On Behalf Of Debbie Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 7:08 AMTo: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: RE: Re: Questions Marla, I am sorry you are having such bad head pain lately. It sounds like you are going through a really tough time right now. I sometimes get that head pain too but not that severe as you described. I hope your husband is giving you the support you need. Take it easy and as you said, take your time and rest up.

Everything else can wait. Hope you feel better. Hugs, DebbieMarla Bramer wrote: Terri, I am going back on my emails trying to catch up now, I do get pulsatingsensation in my head, in fact last night had a slight feeling of that thenwas able to fall asleep, but woke up with a very tender left temple where Ifelt it, in fact just to make a facial expression causes soreness, like Igot hit or something. I've had a few where I couldn't move my head, if Ibent over just a slight bit, the pulsating was

overwhelming one night Icouldn't decided if I should go to bed or the ER, I thought I was having astroke or something, I went to bed, I told my husband I almost wrote him aletter before taking my vicodin and going to bed just in case I didn't wakeup, he was not happy about that. They are usually not even close to beingthat bad. I am still playing catch up from doing to much, and now I have somuch to do , but it can wait! Hope you are doing well and have an easy day.Smiles,Marla Re: Questions>>>> >>>>>> I have had trouble off and on with an unusual pain mostly in the rightside> of my head above my ear. 2 of 3 times this pain has felt like someonestuck> a 38 to my head and pulled the trigger, the only thing that I

imaginewould> be different was it took a while for the pain to stop, and the verylast> time this happened it felt like something went up my carotid to myhead,>>>> We do have a "temporal artery" that is in the area you're talkingabout. If> you wear glasses, the temporal artery is directly under the temples ofyour> eye glass frame.> It is possible to get strokes or blood clots in this artery, and if aclot> does happen-- vision loss is possible.> If you have high cholestrol levels, many times this shows up in thisartery> before it shows anywhere else. (You also get a "ring" around the irisof> the eye-- that is cholestrol.)> For those of us on steroids- or have a history of pred useage, it's > important to watch for these signals-- as they can be signs of moreserious> problems. Also the trigeminal nerve runs up that meridian--- so

it maybe> that.> Get it checked out, a simple doppler test done by the ophthalmologistor> neurologist along both the cartoids and the temporal artery can behelpful.>> Blessings,> Tracie> NS Co-owner/moderator>> ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> The Neurosarcoidosis Community>> NS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.>> Message Archives:-> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages>> Members Database:-> Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database>>

Guest guest

Marla, It must be awful to to have such pain in your head like that. Does the Nortriptyline help it? Did you say it is worse after you have had a really busy day? I am so sorry. I guess when we have had pain we can almost feel what you are going through. I certainly hope they can do something to take it away. EileenMarla Bramer wrote: Thanks Debbie, It comes and goes, I woke up this am with some head pain again, I think I might call my doc and see if he will up the one drug I am still on for the head pain, the nortriptyline? My husband is one of those on again off again type of supporters, know what I mean. I have two wonderful supportive boys but they have there own life too. And my daughter doesn’t get it yet, she’s only 10. Anyway, I’ve done ok with it, thanks again. Hope you are doing good and that you have a great day. Blessings, Marla From: Neurosarcoidosis [mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ] On Behalf Of Debbie Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 7:08 AMTo: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: RE: Re: Questions Marla, I am sorry you are having such bad head pain lately. It sounds like you are going through a really tough time right now. I sometimes get that head pain too but not that severe as you described. I hope your husband is giving you the support you need. Take it easy and as you said, take your time and rest up.

Everything else can wait. Hope you feel better. Hugs, DebbieMarla Bramer wrote: Terri, I am going back on my emails trying to catch up now, I do get pulsatingsensation in my head, in fact last night had a slight feeling of that thenwas able to fall asleep, but woke up with a very tender left temple where Ifelt it, in fact just to make a facial expression causes soreness, like Igot hit or something. I've had a few where I couldn't move my head, if Ibent over just a slight bit, the pulsating was

overwhelming one night Icouldn't decided if I should go to bed or the ER, I thought I was having astroke or something, I went to bed, I told my husband I almost wrote him aletter before taking my vicodin and going to bed just in case I didn't wakeup, he was not happy about that. They are usually not even close to beingthat bad. I am still playing catch up from doing to much, and now I have somuch to do , but it can wait! Hope you are doing well and have an easy day.Smiles,Marla Re: Questions>>>> >>>>>> I have had trouble off and on with an unusual pain mostly in the rightside> of my head above my ear. 2 of 3 times this pain has felt like someonestuck> a 38 to my head and pulled the trigger, the only thing that I

imaginewould> be different was it took a while for the pain to stop, and the verylast> time this happened it felt like something went up my carotid to myhead,>>>> We do have a "temporal artery" that is in the area you're talkingabout. If> you wear glasses, the temporal artery is directly under the temples ofyour> eye glass frame.> It is possible to get strokes or blood clots in this artery, and if aclot> does happen-- vision loss is possible.> If you have high cholestrol levels, many times this shows up in thisartery> before it shows anywhere else. (You also get a "ring" around the irisof> the eye-- that is cholestrol.)> For those of us on steroids- or have a history of pred useage, it's > important to watch for these signals-- as they can be signs of moreserious> problems. Also the trigeminal nerve runs up that meridian--- so

it maybe> that.> Get it checked out, a simple doppler test done by the ophthalmologistor> neurologist along both the cartoids and the temporal artery can behelpful.>> Blessings,> Tracie> NS Co-owner/moderator>> ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> The Neurosarcoidosis Community>> NS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.>> Message Archives:-> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages>> Members Database:-> Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database>>

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

The DOG'S HEAD is freaky??? What about storing your lunch with gonnorhea??? Ewwwww!!! And I thought YOGURT culture was gross! LOL!! The things people have to do in the name of science... (By the way - I love yogurt... I just don't think about its origins...) Hugs,JeannieDebbie wrote: It's a wonder the squirrel didn't attack her and bite her! They get really mean sometimes! My sister-in-law is the animal control officer in our town so she's has seen it all. She has had squirrels bite her but she has thick, heavy gloves with a net. SHe has had to catch anything from loose pigs to horses to rabid (sp?) racoons to even "cat ladies" houses where they

have cats and kittens EVERYWHERE. The houses smell and reek of cat piss and poop. I wouldn't want her job. BUt anyway, ROSE, a dog's head, that's freaky, especially with your lunches, ewww! lol Debbiee wrote: Reminds me of a funny story. My boss had someone bring in a baby squirrel and insist that it be tested for rabies as it had bitten a child. The animals we get for testing are usually already dead but this one was not. My boss was trying to figure out a way to humanely kill this squirrel. He came up with the bright idea of putting it in a small box, sealing the lid and putting it in the freezer till it passed away. He forgot that squirrels are

part of the rodent family and can chew through things. We had a real nice lady named Eartha that helped in the medical clinics in the back. She went to take something out of the freezer not knowing the squirrel was in there and had chewed his way out. When she opened the door, the squirrel ran up her arm and across her shoulders while she screamed her brains out, before completing his escape attempt. Eartha liked to have had a heart attack, and was so mad at my boss she wouldn't speak to him for days. (In all fairness he didn't mean to scare her to death - but he nearly succeeded). She was still mad and fussing when she saw me later on. I loved her to death, but I really had to control myself and not laugh until later.....LOL Okay, Connie. So what did your boss tell the guy who brought the baby squirrel in? Can you stand another story? Those

with queasy stomachs might want to skip this one. When I first moved back to Indiana, the prenatal clinic was in with the county health department. We shared a refrigerator with them, in which we put gonorrhea cultures (which the nurse had to read herself, coming in on weekends if necessary; she's was so happy when we moved to the hospital & sent them to the lab!), other specimens that required refrigeration, and our lunches. Now, you might think that was bad enough, but one day the health officer brought in a dog's head, to be tested for rabies, and put it in the fridge, without telling any of us. At lunch time, it wasn't pretty. I think the social worker was the first to see it; I don't think she ate for days after that. The nurse was more nonchalant, but even she was grossed out. I was just very glad that I had brought a peanut butter sandwich! This story is

true, except I don't remember what I brought for lunch. I just know it wasn't in the fridge. Ramblin' Rose Moderator Kournikova, Eva Longoria, Brad Paisley and others share their favorite places __________________________________________________

Guest guest

The DOG'S HEAD is freaky??? What about storing your lunch with gonnorhea??? Ewwwww!!! And I thought YOGURT culture was gross! LOL!! The things people have to do in the name of science... (By the way - I love yogurt... I just don't think about its origins...) Hugs,JeannieDebbie wrote: It's a wonder the squirrel didn't attack her and bite her! They get really mean sometimes! My sister-in-law is the animal control officer in our town so she's has seen it all. She has had squirrels bite her but she has thick, heavy gloves with a net. SHe has had to catch anything from loose pigs to horses to rabid (sp?) racoons to even "cat ladies" houses where they

have cats and kittens EVERYWHERE. The houses smell and reek of cat piss and poop. I wouldn't want her job. BUt anyway, ROSE, a dog's head, that's freaky, especially with your lunches, ewww! lol Debbiee wrote: Reminds me of a funny story. My boss had someone bring in a baby squirrel and insist that it be tested for rabies as it had bitten a child. The animals we get for testing are usually already dead but this one was not. My boss was trying to figure out a way to humanely kill this squirrel. He came up with the bright idea of putting it in a small box, sealing the lid and putting it in the freezer till it passed away. He forgot that squirrels are

part of the rodent family and can chew through things. We had a real nice lady named Eartha that helped in the medical clinics in the back. She went to take something out of the freezer not knowing the squirrel was in there and had chewed his way out. When she opened the door, the squirrel ran up her arm and across her shoulders while she screamed her brains out, before completing his escape attempt. Eartha liked to have had a heart attack, and was so mad at my boss she wouldn't speak to him for days. (In all fairness he didn't mean to scare her to death - but he nearly succeeded). She was still mad and fussing when she saw me later on. I loved her to death, but I really had to control myself and not laugh until later.....LOL Okay, Connie. So what did your boss tell the guy who brought the baby squirrel in? Can you stand another story? Those

with queasy stomachs might want to skip this one. When I first moved back to Indiana, the prenatal clinic was in with the county health department. We shared a refrigerator with them, in which we put gonorrhea cultures (which the nurse had to read herself, coming in on weekends if necessary; she's was so happy when we moved to the hospital & sent them to the lab!), other specimens that required refrigeration, and our lunches. Now, you might think that was bad enough, but one day the health officer brought in a dog's head, to be tested for rabies, and put it in the fridge, without telling any of us. At lunch time, it wasn't pretty. I think the social worker was the first to see it; I don't think she ate for days after that. The nurse was more nonchalant, but even she was grossed out. I was just very glad that I had brought a peanut butter sandwich! This story is

true, except I don't remember what I brought for lunch. I just know it wasn't in the fridge. Ramblin' Rose Moderator Kournikova, Eva Longoria, Brad Paisley and others share their favorite places __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Guest guest

Connie,

The moles/voles have eaten my front bed completely. I went to Home Depot and got some poison but I just couldn't do it. When they finish eating that bed they will move on. Since I have been sick just the thought of killing something makes me sick to think about it. The poison was called "Poison Peanuts". I thought at least they would think they were having a treat...just figured they needed to be alive.

Don't think I am telling you not to poison yours - they are terrible pests. Just let me know if you hear of a humane treatment.

Thanks.

Terri G. > Hi Everybody, Hope everything is going ok with you all. > > I have a question if you don't mind. I have had trouble off and on with an unusual pain mostly in the right side of my head above my ear. 2 of 3 times this pain has felt like someone stuck a 38 to my head and pulled the trigger, the only thing that I imagine would be different was it took a while for the pain to stop, and the very last time this happened it felt like something went up my carotid to my head, dummy here even tried to catch it before it got to the top. I have also had this funny jab in my head off and on for a while, but usually they are spaced out pretty good. All of a sudden this has changed in the last 2 weeks, the pain has started coming more often. I get a less severe pain almost always in the same spot as the other that feels like someone is trying to push something through my head, it hurts like the dickens but doesn't last as long as the other, the difference is it has started making me dizzy and nauseous, which lasts for 20 or 25 minutes even> though the pain has stopped. It's never done that before. What is this? Any ideas?> > I know you guys are not doctors, but I trust your answers more. You have been there and seem to understand the weird way I ask a question. Sorry about that by the way.> > As always//Connie> > ---------------------------------> How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger�s low PC-to-Phone call rates. > > > ---------------------------------> Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2�/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Connie,

The moles/voles have eaten my front bed completely. I went to Home Depot and got some poison but I just couldn't do it. When they finish eating that bed they will move on. Since I have been sick just the thought of killing something makes me sick to think about it. The poison was called "Poison Peanuts". I thought at least they would think they were having a treat...just figured they needed to be alive.

Don't think I am telling you not to poison yours - they are terrible pests. Just let me know if you hear of a humane treatment.

Thanks.

Terri G. > Hi Everybody, Hope everything is going ok with you all. > > I have a question if you don't mind. I have had trouble off and on with an unusual pain mostly in the right side of my head above my ear. 2 of 3 times this pain has felt like someone stuck a 38 to my head and pulled the trigger, the only thing that I imagine would be different was it took a while for the pain to stop, and the very last time this happened it felt like something went up my carotid to my head, dummy here even tried to catch it before it got to the top. I have also had this funny jab in my head off and on for a while, but usually they are spaced out pretty good. All of a sudden this has changed in the last 2 weeks, the pain has started coming more often. I get a less severe pain almost always in the same spot as the other that feels like someone is trying to push something through my head, it hurts like the dickens but doesn't last as long as the other, the difference is it has started making me dizzy and nauseous, which lasts for 20 or 25 minutes even> though the pain has stopped. It's never done that before. What is this? Any ideas?> > I know you guys are not doctors, but I trust your answers more. You have been there and seem to understand the weird way I ask a question. Sorry about that by the way.> > As always//Connie> > ---------------------------------> How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger�s low PC-to-Phone call rates. > > > ---------------------------------> Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2�/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Connie,

Thanks.

Guest guest

Marla,

It is good to know that I am not the only one with these pulsating

headaches. The Darvocet works enough just so I can fall back to sleep.

I am grateful for that.

Terri G.

> >

> > I get this pain too, the vessel in my head just pounds, and is

> painful, I

> > find that Aspirin helps me the most, I usually get it at the end of

a

> long

> > day, and when I do too much.

> >

> > But you should get it check out, I am going to my " Sarcoid " doctor

> today, I

> > need to make a list so I don't forget what to say, I try to get my

> husband

> > to come, but always too busy, oh well I'm taking a clip board so I

can

> make

> > notes, as the head has started again, with pain, brain farts, and

the

> worse

> > getting lost and the feeling of lost, the body is still 90% pain

free,

> > praise God, and the energy level is still up, praise God, the rest

> will

> > come, just takes time and I'm not good at that, like all of here we

> want it

> > fixed now, but know that now to the doctor is years, if we are

lucky.

> >

> > I wish you all a pain free, beautiful day, with much love.

> >

> > Marla

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > _____

> >

> > From: Neurosarcoidosis

> > [mailto:Neurosarcoidosis ] On Behalf Of tiodaat@

> > Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 11:59 PM

> > To: Neurosarcoidosis

> > Subject: Re: Questions

> >

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 5/16/06 4:58:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

> > conaugusta@ writes:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I have had trouble off and on with an unusual pain mostly in the

right

> side

> > of my head above my ear. 2 of 3 times this pain has felt like

someone

> stuck

> > a 38 to my head and pulled the trigger, the only thing that I

imagine

> would

> > be different was it took a while for the pain to stop, and the very

> last

> > time this happened it felt like something went up my carotid to my

> head,

> >

> >

> >

> > We do have a " temporal artery " that is in the area you're talking

> about. If

> > you wear glasses, the temporal artery is directly under the temples

of

> your

> > eye glass frame.

> > It is possible to get strokes or blood clots in this artery, and if

a

> clot

> > does happen-- vision loss is possible.

> > If you have high cholestrol levels, many times this shows up in this

> artery

> > before it shows anywhere else. (You also get a " ring " around the

iris

> of

> > the eye-- that is cholestrol.)

> > For those of us on steroids- or have a history of pred useage, it's

> > important to watch for these signals-- as they can be signs of more

> serious

> > problems. Also the trigeminal nerve runs up that meridian--- so it

may

> be

> > that.

> > Get it checked out, a simple doppler test done by the

ophthalmologist

> or

> > neurologist along both the cartoids and the temporal artery can be

> helpful.

> >

> > Blessings,

> > Tracie

> > NS Co-owner/moderator

> >

> > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

> > The Neurosarcoidosis Community

> >

> > NS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.

> >

> > Message Archives:-

> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages

> >

> > Members Database:-

> > Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.

> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

> >

> >

Guest guest

Connie,

You are right about the dog/cat food. The possum our dog got, had come

through the dog door for his midnight dog food snack. Actually, it

might have been 9:00 or 10:00. Rose and I were talking on the phone

when I went to put the dogs out for a potty break. The possum never

came back for anymore food, but now I have a large turtle (box?) in my

fish pond. He probably already ate my babies!!.

Terri G.

> Hi Everybody, Hope everything is going ok with you all.

>

> I have a question if you don't mind. I have had trouble off and on

with an unusual pain mostly in the right side of my head above my ear. 2

of 3 times this pain has felt like someone stuck a 38 to my head and

pulled the trigger, the only thing that I imagine would be different was

it took a while for the pain to stop, and the very last time this

happened it felt like something went up my carotid to my head, dummy

here even tried to catch it before it got to the top. I have also had

this funny jab in my head off and on for a while, but usually they are

spaced out pretty good. All of a sudden this has changed in the last 2

weeks, the pain has started coming more often. I get a less severe pain

almost always in the same spot as the other that feels like someone is

trying to push something through my head, it hurts like the dickens but

doesn't last as long as the other, the difference is it has started

making me dizzy and nauseous, which lasts for 20 or 25 minutes even

> though the pain has stopped. It's never done that before. What is

this? Any ideas?

>

> I know you guys are not doctors, but I trust your answers more. You

have been there and seem to understand the weird way I ask a question.

Sorry about that by the way.

>

> As always//Connie

>

> ---------------------------------

> How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger�s low PC-to-Phone

call rates.

>

>

> Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just

2�/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

Connie,

Terri G.

>

this? Any ideas?

>

>

> As always//Connie

>

call rates.

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Connie,

Terri G.

>

this? Any ideas?

>

>

> As always//Connie

>

call rates.

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I was the meany that said get rid of the possum, hey but that's cool. As to the moles, I know you don't like terminating things, but they will make places in your yard that will flip you end over teakettle and we both know that if you fall hard enough you can break things. The tunnels they build don't look like they would cave in like they do, but when they give way under your foot it's trouble. By the way they are really ugly if that helps. To bad your dog hasn't taken an interest in them, my son's dog loves to catch them. I know, I know, yuck. Trust me I don't like to kill things either, I will catch a rain frog and walk it all the way out to a plant preferably near water rather than have it die. But living in the country like I used to, at times it became necessary to get rid of uninvited guests. Bye for now///Conniemosaicgirl1

wrote: Connie, The moles/voles have eaten my front bed completely. I went to Home Depot and got some poison but I just couldn't do it. When they finish eating that bed they will move on. Since I have been sick just the thought of killing something makes me sick to think about it. The poison was called "Poison Peanuts". I thought at least they would think they were having a treat...just figured they needed to be alive. Don't think I am telling you not to poison yours - they are terrible

pests. Just let me know if you hear of a humane treatment. Thanks. Terri G. > Hi Everybody, Hope everything is going ok with you all. > > I have a question if you don't mind. I have had trouble off and on with an unusual pain mostly in the right side of my head above my ear. 2 of 3 times this pain has felt like someone stuck a 38 to my head and pulled

the trigger, the only thing that I imagine would be different was it took a while for the pain to stop, and the very last time this happened it felt like something went up my carotid to my head, dummy here even tried to catch it before it got to the top. I have also had this funny jab in my head off and on for a while, but usually they are spaced out pretty good. All of a sudden this has changed in the last 2 weeks, the pain has started coming more often. I get a less severe pain almost always in the same spot as the other that feels like someone is trying to push something through my head, it hurts like the dickens but doesn't last as long as the other, the difference is it has started making me dizzy and nauseous, which lasts for 20 or 25 minutes even> though the pain has stopped. It's never done that before. What is this? Any ideas?> > I know you guys are not doctors, but I trust your answers more. You have been there and seem to understand the

weird way I ask a question. Sorry about that by the way.> > As always//Connie> > ---------------------------------> How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger�s low PC-to-Phone call rates. > > > ---------------------------------> Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2�/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

I was the meany that said get rid of the possum, hey but that's cool. As to the moles, I know you don't like terminating things, but they will make places in your yard that will flip you end over teakettle and we both know that if you fall hard enough you can break things. The tunnels they build don't look like they would cave in like they do, but when they give way under your foot it's trouble. By the way they are really ugly if that helps. To bad your dog hasn't taken an interest in them, my son's dog loves to catch them. I know, I know, yuck. Trust me I don't like to kill things either, I will catch a rain frog and walk it all the way out to a plant preferably near water rather than have it die. But living in the country like I used to, at times it became necessary to get rid of uninvited guests. Bye for now///Conniemosaicgirl1

wrote: Connie, The moles/voles have eaten my front bed completely. I went to Home Depot and got some poison but I just couldn't do it. When they finish eating that bed they will move on. Since I have been sick just the thought of killing something makes me sick to think about it. The poison was called "Poison Peanuts". I thought at least they would think they were having a treat...just figured they needed to be alive. Don't think I am telling you not to poison yours - they are terrible

pests. Just let me know if you hear of a humane treatment. Thanks. Terri G. > Hi Everybody, Hope everything is going ok with you all. > > I have a question if you don't mind. I have had trouble off and on with an unusual pain mostly in the right side of my head above my ear. 2 of 3 times this pain has felt like someone stuck a 38 to my head and pulled

the trigger, the only thing that I imagine would be different was it took a while for the pain to stop, and the very last time this happened it felt like something went up my carotid to my head, dummy here even tried to catch it before it got to the top. I have also had this funny jab in my head off and on for a while, but usually they are spaced out pretty good. All of a sudden this has changed in the last 2 weeks, the pain has started coming more often. I get a less severe pain almost always in the same spot as the other that feels like someone is trying to push something through my head, it hurts like the dickens but doesn't last as long as the other, the difference is it has started making me dizzy and nauseous, which lasts for 20 or 25 minutes even> though the pain has stopped. It's never done that before. What is this? Any ideas?> > I know you guys are not doctors, but I trust your answers more. You have been there and seem to understand the

weird way I ask a question. Sorry about that by the way.> > As always//Connie> > ---------------------------------> How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger�s low PC-to-Phone call rates. > > > ---------------------------------> Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2�/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Guest guest

Terri, Boxturtles don't bother anything that I know one. A friend of my mothers has one in his pond so big it looks like ET coming across the pond when it sticks it's head up. He has plenty of all size fish and it doesn't mess with them. Conniemosaicgirl1 wrote: Connie,You are right about the dog/cat food. The possum our dog got, had comethrough the dog door for his midnight dog food snack. Actually, itmight have been 9:00 or 10:00. Rose and I were talking on the

phonewhen I went to put the dogs out for a potty break. The possum nevercame back for anymore food, but now I have a large turtle (box?) in myfish pond. He probably already ate my babies!!.Terri G.> Hi Everybody, Hope everything is going ok with you all.>> I have a question if you don't mind. I have had trouble off and onwith an unusual pain mostly in the right side of my head above my ear. 2of 3 times this pain has felt like someone stuck a 38 to my head andpulled the trigger, the only thing that I imagine would be different wasit took a while for

the pain to stop, and the very last time thishappened it felt like something went up my carotid to my head, dummyhere even tried to catch it before it got to the top. I have also hadthis funny jab in my head off and on for a while, but usually they arespaced out pretty good. All of a sudden this has changed in the last 2weeks, the pain has started coming more often. I get a less severe painalmost always in the same spot as the other that feels like someone istrying to push something through my head, it hurts like the dickens butdoesn't last as long as the other, the difference is it has startedmaking me dizzy and nauseous, which lasts for 20 or 25 minutes even> though the pain has stopped. It's never done that before. What isthis? Any ideas?>> I know you guys are not doctors, but I trust your answers more. Youhave been there and seem to understand the weird way I ask a question.Sorry about that by the

way.>> As always//Connie>> ---------------------------------> How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger�s low PC-to-Phonecall rates.>>> ---------------------------------> Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just2�/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.>> __________________________________________________>