RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

fibromyalgia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bruce, Thank you for the info. After all these years I know all of that but it is good for us fibro patients to have other people know about it. I didn't know that they are now thinking that it is not an auto-immune disease. I was told that one auto-immune disease seems to lead to another and that I probably had Sjogren's. I was tested and I do have it. Now the IPF. I am having a lot of fatigue lately so I am behind on answering my mail. BJ

fibromyalgia> > > what is fibromyalgia (spelling???)> > i keep forgetting to look it up> > > Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania > Donate Life Listed 1/09> www.transplantfund.org>

Guest guest

My primary care doctor just goes on treating me like the doctor before her did. He at least put me on Lyrica for my neuropathy. He also missed the fact that I had a perforated appendix and he missed the stringy stuff in my lungs two years ago. He saw it but he ignored it. I have to get back where I can get better medical care. My great-niece wants to buy my house. I hope that she can get the financing. I have my primary care physician, a cardiologist and now my pulmo doctor. BJ

fibromyalgia

what is fibromyalgia (spelling???)

i keep forgetting to look it up

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life Listed 1/09

www.transplantfund.org