206+/192/150

started 9/8/99

14+ pounds gone forever!

Guest guest

Hi Cindy. I have been having trouble too stay OP. I bought a composition

journal last night and started writing. I am also going to use it as my

food journal. I am not big on change and this whole FlexPoints has thrown

me for a loop - I have no idea why, there really isn't anything different

about it. I like to journal the old way, so maybe that is it. Who knows.

Let's start over today together. We can do this one meal at a time!!!!!

==============================

213/207.4/150

Halloween Challenge: 196.4

>

>Reply-To: Weight_Watchers_Member_Support_Group

>To: " Weight Watchers Member Support "

>Weight_Watchers_Member_Support_Group >

>Subject: First Day

>Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 06:14:17 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

>

>Good morning, everyone!

>

>I want to thank each and everyone of you for your words of encouragement.

>Yes, I have not been very good lately staying on program. But...today is a

>new beginning! I will journal today...I'm not sure if I will tomorrow, or

>the day after that, or the day after that. I have made the decision to

>take

>one day at a time!! So...today is a WW day!!!

>

>Cindy

Fast, faster, fastest: Upgrade to Cable or DSL today!

https://broadband.msn.com

Guest guest

Kate, yeah, sometimes we do get a bit tired of the same ol' same ol...but I cook what the budget allows...we eat a lot of pork chops because they are usually on sale at the Winn-Dixie, lots of chicken, sometimes shrimp or that fake crab stuff. Rarely any beef of any kind. So yeah, it sometimes gets old. I do try to never cook the same thing 2 nights in a row, though.

Menudo is awesome, BTW, and I bet Sharon's is world-class! I could do sommadat guacamole and fudge, too

~*~ Hugs ~*~ Akiba ~*~

~*~ Pragmatic Visionary ~*~

-- first day [1 Attachment]To: "Group" <mserslife >Date: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 9:10 PM

This is the first day of a brand new year. I find that exciting!

We are having a spell of warm weather so the ice has disappeared. Yea! I was able to walk out to the poultry yard today to say hello to the chickens and ducks. They look good so that means granddaughter, , is doing a good job taking care of them for me.

My older dog, Blanca, went out to the birds with us. Blanca stayed busy burying all the bread we threw to the birds. The chickens just stare at Blanca when she does that. I'm attaching a photo of Blanca with a dog cookie in her mouth. She is such a sweet dog!

I also stopped to visit with the three little orphaned barn kittens. Their mother disappeared several months ago. They are so sweet:) I like to give them special treats on the back porch. Today I had part of a can of milk for them. They LOVE me for it! lol

My 24 year old grandson, , just got here. Since he has the day off work he decided to come over to play Dungeons and Dragons with a his cousins here.

I have a pot of Menudo cooking on the stove. My daughter-in-law who is from Pennsylvania has a pot of sauerkraut and "kielbasi" (kielbasa) on the stove. My son made a huge bowl of guacamole. I made fudge yesterday so everyone has some of that. Pig out!!

It's a nice day!

SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Guest guest

Kate, yeah, sometimes we do get a bit tired of the same ol' same ol...but I cook what the budget allows...we eat a lot of pork chops because they are usually on sale at the Winn-Dixie, lots of chicken, sometimes shrimp or that fake crab stuff. Rarely any beef of any kind. So yeah, it sometimes gets old. I do try to never cook the same thing 2 nights in a row, though.

Menudo is awesome, BTW, and I bet Sharon's is world-class! I could do sommadat guacamole and fudge, too

~*~ Hugs ~*~ Akiba ~*~

-- first day [1 Attachment]To: "Group" <mserslife >Date: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 9:10 PM

We are having a spell of warm weather so the ice has disappeared. Yea! I was able to walk out to the poultry yard today to say hello to the chickens and ducks. They look good so that means granddaughter, , is doing a good job taking care of them for me.

My older dog, Blanca, went out to the birds with us. Blanca stayed busy burying all the bread we threw to the birds. The chickens just stare at Blanca when she does that. I'm attaching a photo of Blanca with a dog cookie in her mouth. She is such a sweet dog!

I also stopped to visit with the three little orphaned barn kittens. Their mother disappeared several months ago. They are so sweet:) I like to give them special treats on the back porch. Today I had part of a can of milk for them. They LOVE me for it! lol

My 24 year old grandson, , just got here. Since he has the day off work he decided to come over to play Dungeons and Dragons with a his cousins here.

I have a pot of Menudo cooking on the stove. My daughter-in-law who is from Pennsylvania has a pot of sauerkraut and "kielbasi" (kielbasa) on the stove. My son made a huge bowl of guacamole. I made fudge yesterday so everyone has some of that. Pig out!!

It's a nice day!

SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Guest guest

Pork chops ARE good, and usually less expensive than other 'meats'. Lloyd has a new grill, so perhaps I'll get something to grill tonight, like chops or steak, or whatever has a good price tag on it. lol.He had asked for a new grill, as ours had pretty much bit the dust. I mentioned to my friend, Lynn, and since her husband has a feeding tube and pretty much cannot eat, and she doesn't grill, as it is just her, they generously offered us their Weber (top of the line) propane grill. It's beautiful. Older, but hardly used, so it looks brand-y new. So, there. Just emailing you helped me hone in on what I'm going to make tonight!love to you my friend,Kate

Subject: first day [1 Attachment]To: "Group" <mserslife >Date: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 9:10 PM

It's a nice day!

Guest guest

Pork chops ARE good, and usually less expensive than other 'meats'. Lloyd has a new grill, so perhaps I'll get something to grill tonight, like chops or steak, or whatever has a good price tag on it. lol.He had asked for a new grill, as ours had pretty much bit the dust. I mentioned to my friend, Lynn, and since her husband has a feeding tube and pretty much cannot eat, and she doesn't grill, as it is just her, they generously offered us their Weber (top of the line) propane grill. It's beautiful. Older, but hardly used, so it looks brand-y new. So, there. Just emailing you helped me hone in on what I'm going to make tonight!love to you my friend,Kate

Subject: first day [1 Attachment]To: "Group" <mserslife >Date: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 9:10 PM

It's a nice day!

Guest guest

I'm fortunate because I don't usually have to decide on meals. My son is the main cook around here and he is a fantastic cook. I am making dinner tonight of goulash. He says he can't make goulash. SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. To: MSersLife Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 11:09 AM Subject: Re: first day

~*~ Hugs ~*~ Akiba ~*~

It's a nice day!

Guest guest

I'm fortunate because I don't usually have to decide on meals. My son is the main cook around here and he is a fantastic cook. I am making dinner tonight of goulash. He says he can't make goulash. SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. To: MSersLife Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 11:09 AM Subject: Re: first day

~*~ Hugs ~*~ Akiba ~*~

It's a nice day!

Guest guest

Sharon what do you all put in your goulash? Would you share your recipe?

Hugs

nne

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the

world "

" May the Lord Bless you and keep you,

May the Lord Make his face shine upon you, and give you Peace...Forever "

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://breastcancerpatientssoulmatesforlife.bravehost.com/

Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancer

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer

Angel Feather Loomer

www.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.com

The Cancer Club

www.cancerclub.com

> first day [1 Attachment]

> To: " Group " mserslife >

> Date: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 9:10 PM

>

>

>

> This is the first day of a brand new year.  I find that exciting!

>

> We are having a spell of warm weather so the ice has disappeared.  Yea!

> I was able to walk out to the poultry yard today to say hello to the

> chickens and ducks.  They look good so that means granddaughter, ,

> is doing a good job taking care of them for me.

>

>

> My older dog, Blanca, went out to the birds with us.  Blanca stayed busy

> burying all the bread we threw to the birds.  The chickens just stare at

> Blanca when she does that.  I'm attaching a photo of Blanca with a dog

> cookie in her mouth.  She is such a sweet dog!

>

>

> I also stopped to visit with the three little orphaned barn kittens.

> Their mother disappeared several months ago.  They are so sweet:)  I like

> to give them special treats on the back porch.  Today I had part of a can

> of milk for them.  They LOVE me for it!  lol

>

> My 24 year old grandson, , just got here.  Since he has the day off

> work he decided to come over to play Dungeons and Dragons with a his

> cousins here.

>

>

> I have a pot of Menudo cooking on the stove.  My daughter-in-law who is

> from Pennsylvania has a pot of sauerkraut and " kielbasi " (kielbasa) on

> the stove.   My son made a huge bowl of guacamole.   I made fudge

> yesterday so everyone has some of that.   Pig out!!

>

>

> It's a nice day!

>

> Sharon

> This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in

> spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in

> no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Send your photos by email in seconds...

TRY FREE IM TOOLPACK at http://www.imtoolpack.com/default.aspx?rc=if3

Works in all emails, instant messengers, blogs, forums and social networks.

Guest guest

Please share the recipe Sharon. I had it once in a Hungarian restaurant in Montreal and it was delicious.

It's so cold up here it's nice to have a pot or slow cooker simmering away with something hot. I just came upstairs and don't think I'll be able to stay here ... too cold. It's -37C tonight and we got lots more snow earlier.

Btw did the bars ever get there intact? ... hugs, Cait

first day [1 Attachment]To: "Group" <mserslife >Date: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 9:10 PM

It's a nice day!