RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Kay

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As for the water hurting, I have three words: sugar free popsicles. They are a Godsend, and they count as water. Also, herbal (non-caffeine) tea. I find that I sip it more slowly, and the warmth makes it go down easier.

Robynnmybrwneyes2005 wrote:

Kay,Congratulations to you on your surgery!!Thanks for the congrats....I know I couldn't have lost this much weigt in 3 months, I just wasn't sure if it was normal to stop losing so soon. I guess my fear of staying fat or having a difficult time losing it scares me. I am going to take the advice that I was given and only weigh once a week so I don't stress so much over it and get freaked out so much. Are you already working out at the gym? The pain I was talking about with the yogurt is like it just wouldn't go down, below the breast bone before my stomach. It was like it wouldn't go smooth and it kind of took my reath away. I ate yogurt last night, and it was ok. I had the same thing happen as you did with the water..I was so scared to have water hurt going down. I can relate to how you felt. They tried to IV me 5 times in

the hospital before surgery so I make sure I try to get as much liquid in for fear of having to get an IV again.The emotional part seems to be the hardest for me because I am so happy for days and then I cy for no reason on another. Hearing from others on the reasons made me feel a lot better. You will get a lot of info and in sight from everyone here and I appreciate all the advice I have been given. I will let you know what my Dr. says when I call them.Have a great week and thanks for your reply :) Good luck on your new journey,> > > Here I am again with more questions...> > > I'm a bit scared and nervous over the fact that I am 3 weeks and > 4 > > > days out of surgery and since yesterday, anything I eat has been > > > hurting as it goes down. This wasn't happening before an

I'm not > > sure > > > what the problem could be. I am alo stressed that I haven't lost > a > > > single ounce in 4 days. I had lost 29 lbs till this point. Am I > > doing > > > something wrong or is this normal? I didn't think weight loss > > would > > > stop so soon.> > > I really need advice.> > > > > > Thanks for your time,> > > > > > Post op 6-9-05 Dr. Legha> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

As for the water hurting, I have three words: sugar free popsicles. They are a Godsend, and they count as water. Also, herbal (non-caffeine) tea. I find that I sip it more slowly, and the warmth makes it go down easier.

Kay,Congratulations to you on your surgery!!Thanks for the congrats....I know I couldn't have lost this much weigt in 3 months, I just wasn't sure if it was normal to stop losing so soon. I guess my fear of staying fat or having a difficult time losing it scares me. I am going to take the advice that I was given and only weigh once a week so I don't stress so much over it and get freaked out so much. Are you already working out at the gym? The pain I was talking about with the yogurt is like it just wouldn't go down, below the breast bone before my stomach. It was like it wouldn't go smooth and it kind of took my reath away. I ate yogurt last night, and it was ok. I had the same thing happen as you did with the water..I was so scared to have water hurt going down. I can relate to how you felt. They tried to IV me 5 times in

the hospital before surgery so I make sure I try to get as much liquid in for fear of having to get an IV again.The emotional part seems to be the hardest for me because I am so happy for days and then I cy for no reason on another. Hearing from others on the reasons made me feel a lot better. You will get a lot of info and in sight from everyone here and I appreciate all the advice I have been given. I will let you know what my Dr. says when I call them.Have a great week and thanks for your reply :) Good luck on your new journey,> > > Here I am again with more questions...> > > I'm a bit scared and nervous over the fact that I am 3 weeks and > 4 > > > days out of surgery and since yesterday, anything I eat has been > > > hurting as it goes down. This wasn't happening before an

I'm not > > sure > > > what the problem could be. I am alo stressed that I haven't lost > a > > > single ounce in 4 days. I had lost 29 lbs till this point. Am I > > doing > > > something wrong or is this normal? I didn't think weight loss > > would > > > stop so soon.> > > I really need advice.> > > > > > Thanks for your time,> > > > > > Post op 6-9-05 Dr. Legha> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Guest guest

Just heard from Kay and she is almost home from her holiday weekend. ?? stopped to pick up groceries and was able to drive her car all the way. She said she needed time for her self, guess she has had it.

What did you gals down there in the valley do to our coordinator? She said she had a wonderful time at the funday and that you all were a great bunch. Just glad she is home and can get warm, seems like you can't warm up today. or I can't .

Hugs,

Jackie

Guest guest

Jackie,

I guess we are just so full of energy from all the exercise Melody demands of us

that we

even wore out Kay's car!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

It got up as far as 72 this afternoon that I know of. May have gotten higher,

but that's all I

know about.

The girls and I went for a walk this afternoon...it was warm enough for that.

The 10 year

old saw my clown nose that I wore for Fun Day and the 6 year old saw the

oversized

glasses I wore and they picked them up and put them on and wore 'em on our walk.

When we passed a neighbor in his yard, the 6 year old stopped to talk to him and

opened

the conversation with " My Granny went to Fun Day and wore these glasses...blah,

blah,

blah " . I just grabbed her little hand and hustled her on! I'm telling you, you

can't keep a

secret around that kid!

Kathleen

> What did you gals down there in the valley do to our coordinator? She said

she had a wonderful time at the funday and that you all were a great bunch. Just

glad she is home

> and can get warm, seems like you can't warm up today. or I can't .

> Hugs,

> Jackie

Guest guest

I am doing great. I seemed to have hit this week at full speed. I am hoping to slow down soon and spend more recovery time. Life unfortunately decided this was not a week for

recovery and rest. But I am doing good!

Kay

Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 1:26 PM

To: Group

Subject: Kay

Kay

How are you doing? Are you recovering quickly from your surgery?

hugs

SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Guest guest

I am doing great. I seemed to have hit this week at full speed. I am hoping to slow down soon and spend more recovery time. Life unfortunately decided this was not a week for

recovery and rest. But I am doing good!

Kay

Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 1:26 PM

To: Group

Subject: Kay

Kay

How are you doing? Are you recovering quickly from your surgery?

hugs

SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.