RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Kerry snippetupdate

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Group, Lucian just called. Kerry is home and doing fantastic. He went to see her while up at his daughters house in the hospital and said she was sitting up in bed just talking up a storm. He says nothing is going to slow her down.He said they walked around for about 20 min or so. She looks beautiful. He says she's a little bitty thing..Just extremely happy and has her family around her.I don't know if she posted or if Leanne did but she got her lungs from a 19 year old athlete. They went in her back. I thought that was interesting. Lucian said she is healing up already. I am the worst one in the world to give an update but I just know you are all looking for news. All seems to be going VERY WELL. God is GoodLucian says Hello to everyone. He had a good holiday. Thinks of us often. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."