RemedySpot.com

ASB The Autism Society of Broward needs a few more volunteers for tomorrow's WalkAbout Autism.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sent from my BlackBerry® on the MetroPCS NetworkDate: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 19:36:17 -0500Subject: The Autism Society of Broward needs a few more volunteers fortomorrow's WalkAbout Autism.TheAutism Society of Broward needs a few more volunteers for tomorrow's WalkAbout Autism. If you or someone you know can help us staff information tables and the Chill-Quiet Zone Rooms at the Dan Marino WalkAbout Autism on Saturday, January 26, 2013, sign up on VolunteerSpot.  It is notdifficult. You will have help. So, now is the time to give back. If youhave been participating in Golfing Fore Autism, received a Camp Scholarship, your school received a school grant, or benefited in another way from ASB, you can now donate a little time back to ASB. We are asking volunteers to give one two increments or you can volunteer for the whole 6 hours. We hope to have about 3 persons staffing the the tables both INSIDE and OUTSIDE the Stadium and the Chill-Quiet Zone Rooms at any one time.Please sign up for WalkAbout Autism Table Staffing:Here's how it works in 3 easy steps1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot:http://vols.pt/KCbpGJ   2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)   3. Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!Note:VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually. Thank you.Hugh Keough, President954 547-4608-- Hugh J. Keough, Esq.Cell Email:  hkeolaw1@...NOTICE: This message is confidential, intended for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is (i) proprietary to the sender, and/or, (ii) privileged, confidential and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable Florida and federal law, including, but not limited to, privacy standards imposed pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ( " HIPAA " ).  Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this email in error, please delete it immediately.  Thank you in advance for your compliance with this notice.