RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Getting a Teammie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ANY exercise is exercise, Janice !!!!!! That's good enough for Melody's contests !!!! She may have dancing or something like that ~ but hey, you don't need to move your legs to dance !!!!!! AND this past week was the last one for the contest ~ I thought so ~ but since Melody has been having so many problems with her computer server AND hubby (!!!!!!!!) I lost track of what week it was !!!!! BUT W didn't ~ did ya ???!!!!!!!

Modifications for things challenged are always accepted due to circumstances !!!!!! So, whenever Melody starts a new one ~ hopefully, she will give us a rest after 12 weeks of this one !!!! BUT it was fun ~~~~~~you can join up and have a teammie ~~ COURSE, you KNOW with this loop ~ contest or no contest ~ you have a BUNCH of teammies !!!!!!!! We even cheered our opponents on cause we all know we're in this together and we encourage and support EVERYONE !!!!!!! One for all and all for one !!! (Or however that goes !!!!!!) Glad you're with us now for the new year !!!!!

Hugs, Randie

Re: ROLL CALL

GREAT REPORT, Teammie !!!!!! You are such an INSPIRATION to your teammates and to all on this loop !!!!!!! Love your additional message too !!!!!!! Hugs, Randie

-----

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.9/217 - Release Date: 12/30/2005

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.9/217 - Release Date: 12/30/2005

Guest guest

Well said Randie! I ditto that!! We truly do cheer each other on...'cuz we are on the same team!

Hugs,

-- Re: Getting a Teammie

ANY exercise is exercise, Janice !!!!!! That's good enough for Melody's contests !!!! She may have dancing or something like that ~ but hey, you don't need to move your legs to dance !!!!!! AND this past week was the last one for the contest ~ I thought so ~ but since Melody has been having so many problems with her computer server AND hubby (!!!!!!!!) I lost track of what week it was !!!!! BUT W didn't ~ did ya ???!!!!!!!

Modifications for things challenged are always accepted due to circumstances !!!!!! So, whenever Melody starts a new one ~ hopefully, she will give us a rest after 12 weeks of this one !!!! BUT it was fun ~~~~~~you can join up and have a teammie ~~ COURSE, you KNOW with this loop ~ contest or no contest ~ you have a BUNCH of teammies !!!!!!!! We even cheered our opponents on cause we all know we're in this together and we encourage and support EVERYONE !!!!!!! One for all and all for one !!! (Or however that goes !!!!!!) Glad you're with us now for the new year !!!!!

Hugs, Randie

GREAT REPORT, Teammie !!!!!! You are such an INSPIRATION to your teammates and to all on this loop !!!!!!! Love your additional message too !!!!!!! Hugs, Randie

-----

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.9/217 - Release Date: 12/30/2005

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.9/217 - Release Date: 12/30/2005

Guest guest

Well said Randie! I ditto that!! We truly do cheer each other on...'cuz we are on the same team!

Hugs,

Hugs, Randie

-----

Guest guest

Hugs,

Hugs, Randie

-----

Guest guest

Thanks Randie and I will do whatever...I want so much to lose these extra pounds.....Janice

-----

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.9/217 - Release Date: 12/30/2005

Guest guest

Thanks Randie and I will do whatever...I want so much to lose these extra pounds.....Janice

-----

Guest guest

-----