RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have the LDN cream and it was from the compounding at Coastal Compounding per the suggestion of many on the forum. How long does the stuff typically take to work - is it two months or so? It varies. I found it helped right away - and then a few weeks inwhen it's switching around in your immune system, it went offlinefor a bit and then started helping again. (Apparently this is typicalthough doesn't always happen.) Took a bit that time, butI was also undergoing some stressful situations which exacerbatedsome symptoms. Now 6 months in - I'm the best I've been. And have been fora while. Am now off of all other meds - well, I didn't feel they werehelping in any case. So I dropped them to check - and I was right. Which isn't to say I couldn't have a reaction - but I do feel thatthe LDN gives more leeway on negative reactions to food. I seem to recall not overnight. The two times I have tried it I did not experience that "high" others had mentioned that was like a runners high - wish I did though :)You won't - I imagine - if you are taking prednisone at the sametime. Since to some extent they counteract each other. Why are you not eating broths - the broths help the most duringflares.On a side note - if you have been following my flare woes for the last week, I had some setback yesterday, but I think it may be to some other variables. I am eating beef, buffalo, Romani cheese (melted), weel cooked zuchinni(peeled and skinned with really small seeds) and well cooked creen beans, mahi mahi and tuna and weakened iced coffee in the morning. I am drinking an Electrolyte water as of yesterday from whole foods that I got a thumbs up from Sherlia T, the SCD counselor. I did have a banana and what I had left of home made yogurt on Friday and gave into a sweet tooth craving in the evening, having well cooked apple and a little home made caramel (melted butter, van extract and honey and cinnamon) as a topping. I started a period yesterday and last night was pretty rough. Not sure - some cramping in my lower intestine could be menstrual cramps which make me feel like I need to go to the batheroom.Symptoms are frequently worse/flare-like around periods - so that isnothing unusual. Mara