RemedySpot.com

April/May Get together

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Cliff,

That'll work too, where again do you live? Don't hate me for asking because I for the life of me remember.

This is me all the way and time.

Well everyone have good evening

LIn

-- Re: April/May Get together

> Cliff,> I think you mean Lin, Lyn lives near Bend, a fair distance from the ocean,> however I am about 60 miles to the beach.Actually, I intended to invite everyone in the group who's thinking about getting together!!! We can all squeeze into my house, take turns walking the dogs, sing around the campfire and play practical jokes on my neighbors...it'll be great!Peace, love and pain relief!!!Cliff

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cliff,

That'll work too, where again do you live? Don't hate me for asking because I for the life of me remember.

LIn

> Cliff,> I think you mean Lin, Lyn lives near Bend, a fair distance from the ocean,> however I am about 60 miles to the beach.Actually, I intended to invite everyone in the group who's thinking about getting together!!! We can all squeeze into my house, take turns walking the dogs, sing around the campfire and play practical jokes on my neighbors...it'll be great!Peace, love and pain relief!!!Cliff

Cliff,

LIn

Lyn,

That would be very interesting to see how the map shapes up.

Lin

YES! I'm going for that! meet in the Northwest! I like your style, Lin. I found a map today of the US and I was thinking of putting it on the wall with everyone posted in their home states. I'm rather visual so I thought this would add to the experience of our communications. I'll be watching this thread to learn where you all live, Have a good evening.Lyn, your Northwest buddy"" <schloss76@y...> wrote:> JoAnn,> That sounds like a good plan, then one of these years you guys will have to> come out to the beautiful NW right Lyn, We could meet around where Lyn lives> or go to one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. That could be> in 2007. > Aren't we silly we haven't even done the first trip LOL. I may still come> but it doesn't seem to promising not until we get this stupid SSDI out of> the way and my money that I want to draw out from my retirement. So a lot of> variables to deal with right now.> Take care,> love ya,> Lin > > -------Original Message-------> Re: April/May Get together> > Lyn and , this is JoAnn and was wondering if next year met in Iowa do > you think you could come that far?

I AGREE ON THE BIKE TO RIDE. WE LIKE TO RIDE BUT ON OUR HONEYMOON, A DRUNK

MAN TURNED IN FRONT OF US, GAVE US NOT EVEN 1 SECOND FOR RUSS TO CHOOSE WHAT

TO DO, HE LAID BIKE DOWN SO WE WOULD NOT FLY OVER HOOD AND INTO

GLASS.......MY FACE AND BODY WENT INTO TIRE AND RUSS ENDED UP GOING

UNDERNEATH THE CAR WITH HIS HIP BEING CAUGHT UNDER THE FRONT OF CAR....GUY

WAS SO DRUNK THAT WHEN PEOPLE YELLED AT HIM TO MOVE CAR OFF RUSS HE STARTED

TO DRIVE OVER HIM, SOMEONE STOPPED HIM AND THEN FIGURED OUT HE WAS DRUNK. SO

I SPENT HONEYMOON IN HOSPITAL AND THEN ABOUT 6 WEEKS AT MY IN-LAWS HOME AND

RUSS WENT TO WORK ON CRUTCHES. WHAT A MESS BUT SURVIVED IT. NOW AS MUCH AS

WANT TO RIDE CANNOT. BUT YA'LL HAVE FUN AS MY HEART WANTS TO GO, BUT THEN

PANIC RUNS IN AND SAYS HELLO. VERY LOUDLY IN FACT. WHAT KIND OF BIKES DO

YOU TWO HAVE? WELL GOT TO GET OFF HERE. HUGS.

JOANN

KELLYS MOMMA

>

>

> Hi cliff My name is Lyn,

> Motorcycles!!!! YEA! Jumping up and down in my mind's eye! Count me

> in! I live to ride! That has been my fun for the last three years

> of the four that I have been in remission. My bike calls out to me

> every day. Ride me! Ride me! Maybe by then I can ride my Volusia

> there and back! Oh please tell me about your bike and where you

> ride? Lyn in Oregon---

>

> , " Cliff Huber " <drummerbassist@c...> wrote:

>>

>>

>> > JoAnn,

>> > That sounds like a good plan, then one of these years you guys

>> will have to

>> > come out to the beautiful NW right Lyn, We could meet around

> where

>> Lyn lives

>> > or go to one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen.

>>

>> Hmmm...here's a better plan. Come to Southern California. The

>> weather is nice here. Beaches are beautiful. Disneyland is

> here.

>> And for the best part...I can give everyone MOTORCYCLE RIDES!!!

> How

>> about that for a fun-filled event!!!

>> Peace, love and pain relief!!!

>> Cliff

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

JOANN

KELLYS MOMMA

>

>

> ride? Lyn in Oregon---

>

>>

>>

>> > JoAnn,

>> will have to

> where

>> Lyn lives

>>

> here.

> How

>> Cliff

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

JOANN

KELLYS MOMMA

>

>

> ride? Lyn in Oregon---

>

>>

>>

>> > JoAnn,

>> will have to

> where

>> Lyn lives

>>

> here.

> How

>> Cliff

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Motorcycles!!!! YEA! Jumping up and down in my mind's eye! Count

me

> in! I live to ride!

Hi Lyn!

I haven't even met you and I'm already falling in love with you! I

just put a picture of my bike in my photo album in the " Photos "

section of the group. It's a 2000 Victory V92c Cruiser. It's

American made (Minnesota), it's loud and fast as heck...you'll love

it! Let me know when...I'll meet you halfway, say around San

Francisco...then we can head to points elsewhere! If you don't want

to ride your bike, it's okay, I'll ride up there and fetch you and

we can crash this RSD party in style! You in?

Peace, love and pain relief!

Cliff

>

me

> in! I live to ride!

Hi Lyn!

Cliff

>

me

> in! I live to ride!

Hi Lyn!

Cliff

> Cliff,

> That'll work too, where again do you live? Don't hate me for

asking because

> I for the life of me remember.

> This is me all the way and time.

> Well everyone have good evening

> LIn

Lin...it's okay!!!

I'm in Irvine, CA...south of Los Angeles, north of San Diego...in

Orange County...I'll leave the light on and a key under the mat!

Cliff

> Cliff,

> That'll work too, where again do you live? Don't hate me for

asking because

> I for the life of me remember.

> This is me all the way and time.

> Well everyone have good evening

> LIn

Lin...it's okay!!!

I'm in Irvine, CA...south of Los Angeles, north of San Diego...in

Orange County...I'll leave the light on and a key under the mat!

Cliff

I would LOVE to come but I'm still not sure how I would get there. I live in northeast PA, Ridgway, Elk County. I can't drive that far and I won't fly. If the final date turns out to be May 13, I would only be able to stay for the two nights. My tenth wedding anniversary is on May 17. My hubby would be a little bit upset if I weren't home for it. lol Is there any one driving that could maybe swing up (or down) this way to get me? I'll help with gas. If any one can, let me know. My number is . Best times to call me is in the morning after 9:00 or in the evening after 6:00. Or you can let me know here or by private e-mail, faithb69@.... Hugs to all, Faith I really think what Ginny and I have in mind was to have those who plan on meeting this spring to send a message to Ginny and myself with you NAME, TELEPHONE, and HOW YOU PLAN TO ARRIVE.......THOSE FLYING WILL BE HAVING TO ARRIVE WITHIN A 2 HOUR TIME FROM FIRST TO LAST FLIGHT SO PERSON PICKING THEM UP IS NOT HAVING TO WAIT SO LONG. JUST TO STRESSFUL ON THEM. . > THINKING THAT DECEMBER OR FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY WILL NEED NAMES OF ALL THAT PLAN ON BEING THERE. THEN MOST LIKELY, BY END OF FEB OR NO LATER THAN FIRST OF APRIL WILL NEED A FOR SURE FOR ALL PLANNING ON BEING THERE PLUS HALF THE ROOM COST SO WE CAN RESERVE HOTEL ROOMS. DO NOT WANT GINNY OR MYSELF LEFT WITH UNPAID BILLS SO MAY HAVE TO HAVE FULL PAYMENTS AND NOT PART PAYMENTS UNLESS THE HOTEL WILL BE WILLING TO GIVE US PERHAPS 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO OUR DATE OF ARRIVAL, IN WHICH A PERSON COULD CANCEL. > RHONDA SAID SHE WORKED FOR HOTEL AND MIGHT BE OF HELP IN GETTING A GOOD RATE AT HOTEL. > NOW JUST WRITING THIS WITHOUT TALKING TO GINNY BUT SHE AND I ARE WORKING TOGETHER TO GET THINGS DONE AS BEST WE CAN AND WILL NEED ALL THAT PLAN TO COME, KNOW WE MAY CHANGE SOMETHING FOR SOME REASON I AT THIS TIME CANNOT SAY WHAT WOULD BE, BUT JUST PLEASE BE FLEXIBLE. > WE ARE LOOKING AT MAY 13TH AS TIME TO FLY IN AND START AT HOTEL. SO PLEASE LOOK AT THAT DATE AND SEE IN NEXT MONTH WHO BELIEVES THEY CAN COME THEN, AND SAVE MONEY TO COME. > WE ARE WANTING TO BE NEAR GROCERY STORE TO BUY BREAD AND DELI MEAT SO CAN SAVE ON FOOD. EVEN BUY PEANUT BUTTER, COOKIES WHATEVER SO DO NOT HAVE TO EAT OUT ALL THE TIME. > THE PLAN IS 2 NIGHTS IN HOTEL. NOW IF SOMEONE WANTS TO STAY LONGER PLAN THAT WITH OTHERS JUST KNOW THAT WHEN WE MAKE RESERVATIONS WILL BE FOR 2 NIGHTS, OKAY. > I AM REALLY GETTING EXCITED ABOUT THIS AND SO HOPE MANY CAN COME. AND FOR THOSE UNABLE TO BE THERE I AM SO SORRY. FOR MY OWN SELFISH WAYS DO PLAN ON TRYING TO SET THE SAME THING UP FURTHER SOUTH LIKE IN NORTH CAROLINA AREA SO THOSE FURTHER SOUTH CAN MEET. AND HOPE TO DO SAME IN MIDWEST AT SOME POINT. > WELL NOT SURE COVERED ALL BUT AT LEAST GAVE A GENERAL IDEA OF DATE TO MEET, NIGHTS TO STAY, AND AIRPORT 2 HOUR TIME PERIOD WHICH WILL LET ALL KNOW MOST LIKELY IN JAN.. > ANYWAY, WILL UPDATE LATER ON. JUST GIVE SOME SERIOUS THOUGHTS AND RHONDA IF YOU KNOW IF POSSIBLE TO USUALLY CANCEL A PERSON OR EVEN A WHOLE ROOM HOW MUCH TIME IS USUALLY NEEDED TO NOT HAVE ANY TROUBLE AND HAVE TO PAY SOMETHING FOR CANCELLATIONS. > GINNY WILL CALL YOU TOMORROW IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE HOME. COULD YOU EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT HOME EMAIL OF 2xhawks@... >to let me know when to phone you? Take care all and appreciate all the ideas. They help alot. Try and remember that by end of Dec most likely, will need to know all that plan on being at this meeting. Many hugs >JoAnn >s Momma Find the music you love on MSN Music. Start downloading now!

I would LOVE to come but I'm still not sure how I would get there. I live in northeast PA, Ridgway, Elk County. I can't drive that far and I won't fly. If the final date turns out to be May 13, I would only be able to stay for the two nights. My tenth wedding anniversary is on May 17. My hubby would be a little bit upset if I weren't home for it. lol Is there any one driving that could maybe swing up (or down) this way to get me? I'll help with gas. If any one can, let me know. My number is . Best times to call me is in the morning after 9:00 or in the evening after 6:00. Or you can let me know here or by private e-mail, faithb69@.... Hugs to all, Faith I really think what Ginny and I have in mind was to have those who plan on meeting this spring to send a message to Ginny and myself with you NAME, TELEPHONE, and HOW YOU PLAN TO ARRIVE.......THOSE FLYING WILL BE HAVING TO ARRIVE WITHIN A 2 HOUR TIME FROM FIRST TO LAST FLIGHT SO PERSON PICKING THEM UP IS NOT HAVING TO WAIT SO LONG. JUST TO STRESSFUL ON THEM. . > THINKING THAT DECEMBER OR FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY WILL NEED NAMES OF ALL THAT PLAN ON BEING THERE. THEN MOST LIKELY, BY END OF FEB OR NO LATER THAN FIRST OF APRIL WILL NEED A FOR SURE FOR ALL PLANNING ON BEING THERE PLUS HALF THE ROOM COST SO WE CAN RESERVE HOTEL ROOMS. DO NOT WANT GINNY OR MYSELF LEFT WITH UNPAID BILLS SO MAY HAVE TO HAVE FULL PAYMENTS AND NOT PART PAYMENTS UNLESS THE HOTEL WILL BE WILLING TO GIVE US PERHAPS 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO OUR DATE OF ARRIVAL, IN WHICH A PERSON COULD CANCEL. > RHONDA SAID SHE WORKED FOR HOTEL AND MIGHT BE OF HELP IN GETTING A GOOD RATE AT HOTEL. > NOW JUST WRITING THIS WITHOUT TALKING TO GINNY BUT SHE AND I ARE WORKING TOGETHER TO GET THINGS DONE AS BEST WE CAN AND WILL NEED ALL THAT PLAN TO COME, KNOW WE MAY CHANGE SOMETHING FOR SOME REASON I AT THIS TIME CANNOT SAY WHAT WOULD BE, BUT JUST PLEASE BE FLEXIBLE. > WE ARE LOOKING AT MAY 13TH AS TIME TO FLY IN AND START AT HOTEL. SO PLEASE LOOK AT THAT DATE AND SEE IN NEXT MONTH WHO BELIEVES THEY CAN COME THEN, AND SAVE MONEY TO COME. > WE ARE WANTING TO BE NEAR GROCERY STORE TO BUY BREAD AND DELI MEAT SO CAN SAVE ON FOOD. EVEN BUY PEANUT BUTTER, COOKIES WHATEVER SO DO NOT HAVE TO EAT OUT ALL THE TIME. > THE PLAN IS 2 NIGHTS IN HOTEL. NOW IF SOMEONE WANTS TO STAY LONGER PLAN THAT WITH OTHERS JUST KNOW THAT WHEN WE MAKE RESERVATIONS WILL BE FOR 2 NIGHTS, OKAY. > I AM REALLY GETTING EXCITED ABOUT THIS AND SO HOPE MANY CAN COME. AND FOR THOSE UNABLE TO BE THERE I AM SO SORRY. FOR MY OWN SELFISH WAYS DO PLAN ON TRYING TO SET THE SAME THING UP FURTHER SOUTH LIKE IN NORTH CAROLINA AREA SO THOSE FURTHER SOUTH CAN MEET. AND HOPE TO DO SAME IN MIDWEST AT SOME POINT. > WELL NOT SURE COVERED ALL BUT AT LEAST GAVE A GENERAL IDEA OF DATE TO MEET, NIGHTS TO STAY, AND AIRPORT 2 HOUR TIME PERIOD WHICH WILL LET ALL KNOW MOST LIKELY IN JAN.. > ANYWAY, WILL UPDATE LATER ON. JUST GIVE SOME SERIOUS THOUGHTS AND RHONDA IF YOU KNOW IF POSSIBLE TO USUALLY CANCEL A PERSON OR EVEN A WHOLE ROOM HOW MUCH TIME IS USUALLY NEEDED TO NOT HAVE ANY TROUBLE AND HAVE TO PAY SOMETHING FOR CANCELLATIONS. > GINNY WILL CALL YOU TOMORROW IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE HOME. COULD YOU EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT HOME EMAIL OF 2xhawks@... >to let me know when to phone you? Take care all and appreciate all the ideas. They help alot. Try and remember that by end of Dec most likely, will need to know all that plan on being at this meeting. Many hugs >JoAnn >s Momma Find the music you love on MSN Music. Start downloading now!

>

> Hmmm...here's a better plan. Come to Southern California. The

> weather is nice here. Beaches are beautiful. Disneyland is here.

> And for the best part...I can give everyone MOTORCYCLE RIDES!!!

How

> about that for a fun-filled event!!!

>

Not unless I drive Cliff....I HATE aurplanes LOL...my husband went to

California last Winter and had a wonderful time though...me I'd just

as soon have my feet planted square on the ground lol....

Hugs

Donna

>

How

>

Hugs

Donna

>

How

>

Hugs

Donna

FAITH, THIS IS PAM I LIVE IN NEW YORK...I WILL BE DRIVING FROM HERE TO THERE I'M GOING TO HOPEFULLY PICKUP DAWN IN NEW YORK AND MAYBE YOU COULD TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE IN PA. I MIGHT BE ABLE TO SWING BY AND GET YOU?? E-MAIL ME AT PATCHES13033@... OR I WILL TRY TO CALL YOU TODAY SOFT HUGS TO YOU PAMfaith burger wrote:

I would LOVE to come but I'm still not sure how I would get there. I live in northeast PA, Ridgway, Elk County. I can't drive that far and I won't fly. If the final date turns out to be May 13, I would only be able to stay for the two nights. My tenth wedding anniversary is on May 17. My hubby would be a little bit upset if I weren't home for it. lol Is there any one driving that could maybe swing up (or down) this way to get me? I'll help with gas. If any one can, let me know. My number is . Best times to call me is in the morning after 9:00 or in the evening after 6:00. Or you can let me know here or by private e-mail, faithb69@.... Hugs to all, Faith

FAITH, THIS IS PAM I LIVE IN NEW YORK...I WILL BE DRIVING FROM HERE TO THERE I'M GOING TO HOPEFULLY PICKUP DAWN IN NEW YORK AND MAYBE YOU COULD TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE IN PA. I MIGHT BE ABLE TO SWING BY AND GET YOU?? E-MAIL ME AT PATCHES13033@... OR I WILL TRY TO CALL YOU TODAY SOFT HUGS TO YOU PAMfaith burger wrote:

I would LOVE to come but I'm still not sure how I would get there. I live in northeast PA, Ridgway, Elk County. I can't drive that far and I won't fly. If the final date turns out to be May 13, I would only be able to stay for the two nights. My tenth wedding anniversary is on May 17. My hubby would be a little bit upset if I weren't home for it. lol Is there any one driving that could maybe swing up (or down) this way to get me? I'll help with gas. If any one can, let me know. My number is . Best times to call me is in the morning after 9:00 or in the evening after 6:00. Or you can let me know here or by private e-mail, faithb69@.... Hugs to all, Faith

How Bout We All Just Go To Disney Land! It Is Only Going To Take One Of Us To Win The Lottery! Or even better yet, one of us to get our Disability Checks!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL and Best Wishes to All!!!

DawnCliff Huber wrote:

> JoAnn,> That sounds like a good plan, then one of these years you guys will have to> come out to the beautiful NW right Lyn, We could meet around where Lyn lives> or go to one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen.Hmmm...here's a better plan. Come to Southern California. The weather is nice here. Beaches are beautiful. Disneyland is here. And for the best part...I can give everyone MOTORCYCLE RIDES!!! How about that for a fun-filled event!!!Peace, love and pain relief!!!Cliff

How Bout We All Just Go To Disney Land! It Is Only Going To Take One Of Us To Win The Lottery! Or even better yet, one of us to get our Disability Checks!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL and Best Wishes to All!!!

DawnCliff Huber wrote:

> JoAnn,> That sounds like a good plan, then one of these years you guys will have to> come out to the beautiful NW right Lyn, We could meet around where Lyn lives> or go to one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen.Hmmm...here's a better plan. Come to Southern California. The weather is nice here. Beaches are beautiful. Disneyland is here. And for the best part...I can give everyone MOTORCYCLE RIDES!!! How about that for a fun-filled event!!!Peace, love and pain relief!!!Cliff

DawnCliff Huber wrote:

Lin,

Great idea, we could rent a camper and pick everyone up on the way! Everyone can take turns driving and we would have one heck of an experience!!!!! What do you think? Could even pick up Cliffs bike when we reach California! LOL

Dawn wrote:

Cliff,

I think you mean Lin, Lyn lives near Bend, a fair distance from the ocean, however I am about 60 miles to the beach.

But I totally agree with you that way we can see all of the USA!

Lin

Lin,

Great idea, we could rent a camper and pick everyone up on the way! Everyone can take turns driving and we would have one heck of an experience!!!!! What do you think? Could even pick up Cliffs bike when we reach California! LOL

Dawn wrote:

Cliff,

I think you mean Lin, Lyn lives near Bend, a fair distance from the ocean, however I am about 60 miles to the beach.

But I totally agree with you that way we can see all of the USA!

Lin