RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Reb.....Re: Re: whatcha all doin'?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm sorry to hear you are under the weather. I hope is able to sidestep this illness! Take care of yourself and get well very, very quickly!love SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. To: MSersLife Sent: Sat, January 1, 2011 6:33:55 AMSubject: Re: whatcha all doin'?

I seem to have picked up the cold my nephew (age 1) was sporting during Christmas... Sore and aching throat, ridiculously high fever (even spent a couple of hours one night shivering and shaking from rising fever...) and some headache just to top it off... may be coming down with the same, but so far she has only had a little headache and mild fever. In other words, our New Years Eve was very quiet indeed. We had fondue (it's our traditional New Years dinner). And for starters figs baked with pecorino cheese. Cheese and crackers for dessert. We watched a show on TV, ok over all, a few quite good songs. And we watched some DVDs too. An ok way to spend a New Years Eve when you are not quite well. We weren't sure we'd be up to midnight, but we were (only just though, went outside to watch the fireworks, and wish the neighbors a Happy new year. Then back inside and to bed...) We had bought a bottle of sparking wine, but didn't bother to open it. It would have been a bit of a waste actually... We had a good time though. And I hope the rest of you had too! Best of wishes for the new year for all of you!love/Reb>> Hi, As I sit and await the 'magical' midnight hour, with appetizers about to be > popped in the oven, I wonder about you each and all, and am curious as to what > you may be up to?> We're just having a quiet (as quiet as you can be with 3 or 4 kids home!) New > Year's Eve. We anticipate the 'ball' being dropped in Time's Square, and the > televising of It's a Wonderful Life; can never get tired of that flick! Loads of > food and sparkling cider to be had. Wish I could have ya all over!> I pray you each have a wonderful eve tonight and a New Year brimming with all > the joy, love and health you so greatly deserve!>

love, Kate>