Rate this topic

Guest guest

Has anyone here had their kiddos do a Zyto scan? My son's DAN (what are they

called now? I guess it's not " DAN " any more?) set him up for a Zyto scan next

week. I'm just wondering what exactly it is supposed to be looking for, and

what to expect.

Thanks!

Guest guest

The zyto scan worked great for us......and other labs backed up what the zyto showed. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 6:07 PM Subject: Zyto Scan

Has anyone here had their kiddos do a Zyto scan? My son's DAN (what are they called now? I guess it's not "DAN" any more?) set him up for a Zyto scan next week. I'm just wondering what exactly it is supposed to be looking for, and what to expect.

Thanks!

Guest guest

Thank-you! What kinds of things does it look for?

The zyto scan worked great for us......and other labs backed up what the zyto showed. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 6:07 PM Subject: Zyto Scan

Has anyone here had their kiddos do a Zyto scan? My son's DAN (what are they called now? I guess it's not "DAN" any more?) set him up for a Zyto scan next week. I'm just wondering what exactly it is supposed to be looking for, and what to expect.

Thanks!

Guest guest

I would 2nd this. We are somewhat new to this, but all the recommendations made sense based on other lab findings & I like that we r able to attack the issues from many angles. RuthSent from my iPhone

Thanks!

Guest guest

We have done zyto scan for about 16 months now and have better results with it that regular labs and DANs.It scans your body for many-many things and then the practioner choose what showed up ( each item has the number ) and picks 3 highest numbers( it can be anything- from metals,viruses,bacteria, fungus, allergies to foods to different organ problems ).

For my dd it have been the best treatment so far.They use homeopathy and flower essence for emotional side.We still do some stuff from DAN protocol like mb12 shots, sonic cholesterol...But the side effects from homeopathy are very small compare to the Rx from DAN for my child.

Natasha.

Zyto Scan

Has anyone here had their kiddos do a Zyto scan? My son's DAN (what are they called now? I guess it's not "DAN" any more?) set him up for a Zyto scan next week. I'm just wondering what exactly it is supposed to be looking for, and what to expect.Thanks!