RemedySpot.com

just as well

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I read that also; that we should be tolerant of one another's views, which, this whole world would sure be a more peaceful place if humanity could get that message. marie

Re: re:just as well

Bob did`nt say that . As I read it he is saying we should be tolerent, are you? kschutza@... wrote: Bob ya got a good point but ya just don't go into someone's house like that. Remember when Owens scored a touchdown at Texas Stadium then went and spiked the ball on the Cowboys star on the 50 yard line? Same thing....most of the crew are Christians and ya can't just tell us our beliefs are wrong and not expect us to pull a " Teague" and smack ya one.

Guest guest

If we take out religious talk. we have to take out ALL religious talk.

They wanted to do much the same thing here in the US and public schools. Look what happened....

Bobfather

"Children are a gift from a Bob" -rugrats

OK, sounds good.

Jeffro!

-----Original Message-----From: Brayman Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 7:03 PMTo: NF2_Crew Subject: RE: re:just as well

The crew is large enough that I have a proposition to be amended to our guidelines.

We should follow these 2 simple rules that have kept peace in many bar-rooms and around the dinner table :)

Don't talk about religion and Don't talk about Politics.

Guest guest

They wanted to do much the same thing here in the US and public schools. Look what happened....

Bobfather

OK, sounds good.

Jeffro!

-----Original Message-----From: Brayman Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 7:03 PMTo: NF2_Crew Subject: RE: re:just as well

The crew is large enough that I have a proposition to be amended to our guidelines.

We should follow these 2 simple rules that have kept peace in many bar-rooms and around the dinner table :)

Guest guest

Bobfather

OK, sounds good.

Jeffro!

Guest guest

And I do disagree with the comment about spiking the ball on someone else's home field. NO WERE is it stated that the NF2 crew is a christen group. I thought the NF2 crew was a group of people throughout the world with different views pulled together by this disease that we all have...

Two: I never did put down Christianity. you read 's post referring to mine and you assumed I did...

One thing for sure.. the posting jumps at least 10 fold with a simple comment by me...

Here is my philosophy

: Everyone has the right to believe what they want.

: I don't have the right to tell you what you believe is wrong, Because I might be wrong

-"Do not judge least ye be judged"

: All religions have some truth, If there were no truth no one would believe it.

Bobfather

Bob did`nt say that . As I read it he is saying we should be tolerent, are you? kschutza@... wrote: Bob ya got a good point but ya just don't go into someone's house like that. Remember when Owens scored a touchdown at Texas Stadium then went and spiked the ball on the Cowboys star on the 50 yard line? Same thing....most of the crew are Christians and ya can't just tell us our beliefs are wrong and not expect us to pull a " Teague" and smack ya one.

Guest guest

And I do disagree with the comment about spiking the ball on someone else's home field. NO WERE is it stated that the NF2 crew is a christen group. I thought the NF2 crew was a group of people throughout the world with different views pulled together by this disease that we all have...

Two: I never did put down Christianity. you read 's post referring to mine and you assumed I did...

One thing for sure.. the posting jumps at least 10 fold with a simple comment by me...

Here is my philosophy

: I don't have the right to tell you what you believe is wrong, Because I might be wrong

: All religions have some truth, If there were no truth no one would believe it.

Bobfather

Guest guest

Here is my philosophy

Bobfather

Guest guest

Bob,

The song to check out now is Lennon's Imagine.

If people kept their religous views to themselves, the world would be a much better place to live in.

("it's easy if you try")

RE: re:just as well

Correct: How many times have you come across a SONG that had significant meaning at the time you heard it ?

Guest guest

Bob,

The song to check out now is Lennon's Imagine.

If people kept their religous views to themselves, the world would be a much better place to live in.

("it's easy if you try")

Correct: How many times have you come across a SONG that had significant meaning at the time you heard it ?

Guest guest

My point was NOT what he said necessarily…I

have NO problem with different opinions.

Everyone has a right to believe what they want. My prob was that he said it IS an

illusion and I and probably others interpreted that as he was saying it is

FACT. Why else capital that one

word? I will shut up cause maybe I am the only one who took it that way. I did not sleep at all last night and

have now been up for almost 48 hours straight. I may be delirious so ignore the little

blonde girl :-D

..sorry she

opened her mouth

Guest guest

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all - My Grand pa said that to.

It's probably a great leap to expect that that will ever happen. But bashing someone's thoughts even if you think it's 'drivel' is definitely not acceptable. Mama always said, If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all

Pete

Guest guest

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all - My Grand pa said that to.

It's probably a great leap to expect that that will ever happen. But bashing someone's thoughts even if you think it's 'drivel' is definitely not acceptable. Mama always said, If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all

Pete

Guest guest

Pete

Guest guest

That means Jane won't get to post her poetry, which I believe inspires

and comforts many of us .....we can't let people know we are praying for

them...

where does it end????

Carol

who disagrees with cast out vote

kschutza@... wrote:

i agree with the religion and politics out of the crew.....but i will always defend my lord period.kevin

Guest guest

That means Jane won't get to post her poetry, which I believe inspires

and comforts many of us .....we can't let people know we are praying for

them...

where does it end????

Carol

who disagrees with cast out vote

kschutza@... wrote:

i agree with the religion and politics out of the crew.....but i will always defend my lord period.kevin

Guest guest

BEING ONE OF THE OLDEST AGE ON THE CREW I THINK I HAVE BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO EXPRESS MY THOUGHTS... I CONSIDER MYSELF A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN . I DO NOT PUSH MY BELIEF ON ANYONE, BUT I FEEL WE EACH HAVE A RIGHT TO DO WHAT OUR HEART TELLS US TO DO

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH WHAT SOMEONE POST ON THE CREW THE EASIEST AND MOST SIMPLE THING TO DO IS DELETE IT AND FORGET IT.

THOSE WHO AGREE AND WANT TO CONTINUE ON THE THREAD SHOULD FEEL WELCOME AND THAT IT IS THEIR RIGHT TO DO SO.

IT IS MOST COMFORTING TO ME TO KNOW OTHERS ARE PRAYING. JANE'S POETRY IS INSPIRING AND COMFORTING. IF YOU DON'T AGREE OR HAVE NO DEEP RELIGIOUS BELIEFS OR FEELING THAT IS YOUR RIGHT I AM NOT ABOUT TO TRY TO CHANGE YOUR BELIEFS SO IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH WHAT MANY OF US ON THE CREW BELIEVE AND FIND STRENGTH IN JUST DELETE THAT POST. THE BIBLE DOES SAY WE ARE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER HOW CAN SAYING HURTFUL THINGS BE A SIGN OF LOVE?

CATHERINE

ABI#22

AGE 641/2

-----Original Message-----From: Carol Winarski Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 11:24 PMTo: NF2_Crew Subject: Re: re:just as wellThat means Jane won't get to post her poetry, which I believe inspires and comforts many of us .....we can't let people know we are praying for them...where does it end????Carolwho disagrees with cast out votekschutza@... wrote:

Guest guest

BEING ONE OF THE OLDEST AGE ON THE CREW I THINK I HAVE BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO EXPRESS MY THOUGHTS... I CONSIDER MYSELF A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN . I DO NOT PUSH MY BELIEF ON ANYONE, BUT I FEEL WE EACH HAVE A RIGHT TO DO WHAT OUR HEART TELLS US TO DO

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH WHAT SOMEONE POST ON THE CREW THE EASIEST AND MOST SIMPLE THING TO DO IS DELETE IT AND FORGET IT.

THOSE WHO AGREE AND WANT TO CONTINUE ON THE THREAD SHOULD FEEL WELCOME AND THAT IT IS THEIR RIGHT TO DO SO.

IT IS MOST COMFORTING TO ME TO KNOW OTHERS ARE PRAYING. JANE'S POETRY IS INSPIRING AND COMFORTING. IF YOU DON'T AGREE OR HAVE NO DEEP RELIGIOUS BELIEFS OR FEELING THAT IS YOUR RIGHT I AM NOT ABOUT TO TRY TO CHANGE YOUR BELIEFS SO IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH WHAT MANY OF US ON THE CREW BELIEVE AND FIND STRENGTH IN JUST DELETE THAT POST. THE BIBLE DOES SAY WE ARE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER HOW CAN SAYING HURTFUL THINGS BE A SIGN OF LOVE?

CATHERINE

ABI#22

AGE 641/2

-----Original Message-----From: Carol Winarski Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 11:24 PMTo: NF2_Crew Subject: Re: re:just as wellThat means Jane won't get to post her poetry, which I believe inspires and comforts many of us .....we can't let people know we are praying for them...where does it end????Carolwho disagrees with cast out votekschutza@... wrote:

Guest guest

CATHERINE

ABI#22

AGE 641/2