RemedySpot.com

Re: 2 more weeks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jon

Congratulations. Isn't this the job you wanted?

Anita

-- 2 more weeks

Hey Gang,

Wanted to give you guys a heads up. I have a new job starting Aug 1 with Liberty Mutual. I do not know if I will have access to internet for personal use, and since I don't have it at home, I do not know how often I'll be able to check in. I'm not going to unsub from the group, but working 2 jobs and have no internet at home, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to check in.

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

Jon

Before you possibly leave or we don't hear from you I have a question. I was going to wait but I guess its now or maybe never. LOL . My nephew is graduating from the Coast Guard Academy in New London CT in may and if memory serves me correctly you live in or near King of Prussia PA. I am planning on driving at this time and plan on driving through PA.This is a make up store question so you may not know the answer but I will ask anyway. Do you know where a store called Bare Escentuals is at. My main question I guess is Is there still one in King of Prussia. I can get driving directions from the internet if its still there. Thanks

Anita

-- 2 more weeks

Hey Gang,

Wanted to give you guys a heads up. I have a new job starting Aug 1 with Liberty Mutual. I do not know if I will have access to internet for personal use, and since I don't have it at home, I do not know how often I'll be able to check in. I'm not going to unsub from the group, but working 2 jobs and have no internet at home, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to check in.

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

Thanks, and yes, it is. I am tired of handling medical records for defense counsel. I've seen too much of what irresponsible pharmaceutical companies do to patients when they release drugs that have not been subjected to proper testing, such as Fen-Phen and Zyprexa and Hormone Replacement Therapy. I have ethical issues using my skills to help the drug manufacturers legal battles. Now I get to help the little guy get better and make sure he/she stays within the limits of his/her insurance policy. It's more personal, and it's something I could do for a long time. Oh, and it's a nice raise! Plus I get benefits from day 1.Anita wrote:

Jon

Congratulations. Isn't this the job you wanted?

Anita

-- 2 more weeks

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

Hi Anita, yes, I live in KoP. From the virtual phone book I use at work:

BARE ESCENTUALS160 N GULPH RDKING OF PRUSSIA, PA 19406-2937 (PHILADELPHIA, PA-NJ Area) (Business)

Hope that helps.Anita wrote:

Jon

Before you possibly leave or we don't hear from you I have a question. I was going to wait but I guess its now or maybe never. LOL . My nephew is graduating from the Coast Guard Academy in New London CT in may and if memory serves me correctly you live in or near King of Prussia PA. I am planning on driving at this time and plan on driving through PA.This is a make up store question so you may not know the answer but I will ask anyway. Do you know where a store called Bare Escentuals is at. My main question I guess is Is there still one in King of Prussia. I can get driving directions from the internet if its still there. Thanks

Anita

-- 2 more weeks

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

Congratulations on the new job, Jon!

Barb

2 more weeks

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

Barb

2 more weeks

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

Barb

2 more weeks

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

Jon,

Hopefully you'll still be able to check in. We'll miss you. Heck, I miss you already!

D.Jon wrote:

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

Jon,

Hopefully you'll still be able to check in. We'll miss you. Heck, I miss you already!

D.Jon wrote:

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

Jon,

D.Jon wrote:

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

Hi Jon,

Congrats on your job! I work two jobs to and it stinks trust me! I know I don't have as much time as I should for this group and if I didn't have access at home I would never be able to check messages either. If working two jobs is to much don't be afraid to quit one, I'm at that point right now. I feel like I have no life.

Good luck!

Jodee

2 more weeks

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

Hi Jon,

Congrats on your job! I work two jobs to and it stinks trust me! I know I don't have as much time as I should for this group and if I didn't have access at home I would never be able to check messages either. If working two jobs is to much don't be afraid to quit one, I'm at that point right now. I feel like I have no life.

Good luck!

Jodee

2 more weeks

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

Hi Jon,

Good luck!

Jodee

2 more weeks

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

Thanks Jon. I may be in your neck of the woods next May

Anita

-- 2 more weeks

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

Anita

-- 2 more weeks

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

Anita

-- 2 more weeks

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

I'll still be around the group as much as possible. I'm going to look into DSL or something for the house to stay in contact, so you'll be able to get in touch with me. If you are up for it, my fiance and I would even love to have you come over for dinner if you were up for it.Anita wrote:

Anita

-- 2 more weeks

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

I'll still be around the group as much as possible. I'm going to look into DSL or something for the house to stay in contact, so you'll be able to get in touch with me. If you are up for it, my fiance and I would even love to have you come over for dinner if you were up for it.Anita wrote:

Anita

-- 2 more weeks

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

Anita

-- 2 more weeks

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

I will either get to the library or get DSL or something. Wouldn't mind getting online anyway, since my fiance is in school and could use the web for research. Might take a month or two, but I'm not leaving!Donna wrote:

Jon,

D.Jon wrote:

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

Thanks Jon. As it gets closer to his graduation I'll let you know. I may have company driving. My mom and my sister are planning on flying, but I am hoping one of adult nieces will go with me so I have company, but I can't see changing my mind and flying anyway. Its no that flying bother me its just so uncomfortable with no room.

Anita

-- 2 more weeks

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

I'm glad to hear that Jon

Anita

-- Re: 2 more weeks

I will either get to the library or get DSL or something. Wouldn't mind getting online anyway, since my fiance is in school and could use the web for research. Might take a month or two, but I'm not leaving!Donna wrote:

Jon,

D.Jon wrote:

Hey Gang,

Sincerely,

Jon A e

Guest guest

Jon,

I am glad to hear that you will be checking in still. We miss you when you are gone. I thinking getting the DSL at home for you and the fiance (school work) is a great idea.

Coco

Letter By:

September 2003