RemedySpot.com

OT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

>

> I see the flowers in my yard, I would like to sit in my yard and enjoy it, but

I have not time. Doctors appointment, physical therapist, occupational therapist

and mental therapist and several doctors appointment.

>

> At least I have time to keep my house clean. Thank God that I work for the

state and I have several sick days.

I know how you feel! I'm glad you work for the state and have several sick days

too.

• 4 weeks later...

Think about itWe are one in spirit because our creator is a spirit, and he sent messengers to send peace to the earth, they are in all cultures, so our Identity as a child of God, our creator, is spirit, this is what unites humanity.http://covenantpartners.ning.comCertified Natural Health Professionalhttps://NaturalPathwaytoBetterHealth.ning.com/(Libby)Enyeart https://CovenantPartners.ning.com/ Enyearthttps://naturalpathwaytobetterhealth.plaxogroups.comhttp://naturalpathwaytobetterhealth.webs.comFrom: Alan Foossolvesunified.com <cusanusnicolas@...>Subject: Re:

(unknown)no-forced-vaccination Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 12:39 AM

I missed something. What link? Jesus is the Union of All Things. Only under Jesus is all One.

Q: "What did the buddhist say to the checker at Burger King?"

A: "I'll have a one with everything."

From: Lemoyen Apostle <themiddleapostle>no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comSent: Friday, August 14, 2009 4:22:32 PMSubject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] (unknown)

You have to type the link into your browser. I watched the video. It is very scary, but shows us that once we believe that we are one, we can defeat the evil.

Lemoyen

Think about itWe are one in spirit because our creator is a spirit, and he sent messengers to send peace to the earth, they are in all cultures, so our Identity as a child of God, our creator, is spirit, this is what unites humanity.http://covenantpartners.ning.comCertified Natural Health Professionalhttps://NaturalPathwaytoBetterHealth.ning.com/(Libby)Enyeart https://CovenantPartners.ning.com/ Enyearthttps://naturalpathwaytobetterhealth.plaxogroups.comhttp://naturalpathwaytobetterhealth.webs.comFrom: Alan Foossolvesunified.com <cusanusnicolas@...>Subject: Re:

(unknown)no-forced-vaccination Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 12:39 AM

I missed something. What link? Jesus is the Union of All Things. Only under Jesus is all One.

From: Lemoyen Apostle <themiddleapostle>no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comSent: Friday, August 14, 2009 4:22:32 PMSubject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] (unknown)

You have to type the link into your browser. I watched the video. It is very scary, but shows us that once we believe that we are one, we can defeat the evil.

Lemoyen

Ok, Thought about it... And now what? Should I tell this to the soldiers and the doctor standing next to him at my doorstep with the injection in his hand while the solider pointing his loaded weapon to my head while they forcing vaccination at gun point?Ha...From: Alan Foossolvesunified. com <cusanusnicolas>Subject: Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion]

(unknown)no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 12:39 AM

Lemoyen

Ok, Thought about it... And now what? Should I tell this to the soldiers and the doctor standing next to him at my doorstep with the injection in his hand while the solider pointing his loaded weapon to my head while they forcing vaccination at gun point?Ha...From: Alan Foossolvesunified. com <cusanusnicolas>Subject: Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion]

(unknown)no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 12:39 AM

Lemoyen

Lemoyen

Lemoyen

Does there come a time for civil disobedience?

Kirk

Thank God we don't get as much Government as we pay for! -Will

From: Alan Foossolvesunified. com <cusanusnicolas>Subject: Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] (unknown)no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 12:39 AM

You have to type the link into your browser. I watched the video.. It is very scary, but shows us that once we believe that we are one, we can defeat the evil.

Lemoyen

Kirk

From: Alan Foossolvesunified. com <cusanusnicolas>Subject: Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] (unknown)no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 12:39 AM

You have to type the link into your browser. I watched the video.. It is very scary, but shows us that once we believe that we are one, we can defeat the evil.

Lemoyen

HERE LIES THE ANSWER...  PLEASE WATCH

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E66720D4BE9DD290 & playnext=1 & playnext_from=PL & v=MyipBqzzqpU

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Kirk McLoren <kirkmcloren@...> wrote:

Kirk

From: Alan Foossolvesunified. com <cusanusnicolas>Subject: Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] (unknown)

no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 12:39 AM

Q: " What did the buddhist say to the checker at Burger King? "

A: " I'll have a one with everything. "

From: Lemoyen Apostle <themiddleapostle>no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) com

Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 4:22:32 PMSubject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] (unknown) 

You have to type the link into your browser.  I watched the video..  It is very scary, but shows us that once we believe that we are one, we can defeat the evil.

Lemoyen

HERE LIES THE ANSWER...  PLEASE WATCH

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E66720D4BE9DD290 & playnext=1 & playnext_from=PL & v=MyipBqzzqpU

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Kirk McLoren <kirkmcloren@...> wrote:

Kirk

From: Alan Foossolvesunified. com <cusanusnicolas>Subject: Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] (unknown)

no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 12:39 AM

Q: " What did the buddhist say to the checker at Burger King? "

A: " I'll have a one with everything. "

From: Lemoyen Apostle <themiddleapostle>no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) com

Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 4:22:32 PMSubject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] (unknown) 

You have to type the link into your browser.  I watched the video..  It is very scary, but shows us that once we believe that we are one, we can defeat the evil.

Lemoyen

That's a good question. I try to go with the instinct for self survival, physically. I then also figure that having given that a good try, I can look forward to seeing Heaven when that fails (maybe?). The hardest part may be that to qualify for that I'm supposed to lead others to the Kingdom. And I couldn't give away gold coins on a busy stree! Ok, you made me think. I'll try this one:

"Gentlemen, I must warn you that if you terminate my physical being, by the grace of God I will live forever in paradise. You, on the other hand, will be damned forever. Repent now, cease and desist, accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, or it may be too late for you." I dunno. You could try this one, "Please, please, men, do NOT give me that vaccine, I cite my rights under the Nuremburg code that protect me against involuntary medical procedures." You must respect those rights or be tried as a war criminal.

How about using both ideas?

Or you could tell them to hold on for a minute, then run like hell through the back door. Or stand your ground and use Kung Foos on the buggars.

Anyone got any better ideas?

From: 100%organic <billfing@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 8:22:02 AMSubject: Re: OT

Ok, Thought about it... And now what? Should I tell this to the soldiers and the doctor standing next to him at my doorstep with the injection in his hand while the solider pointing his loaded weapon to my head while they forcing vaccination at gun point?Ha...

Lemoyen

That's a good question. I try to go with the instinct for self survival, physically. I then also figure that having given that a good try, I can look forward to seeing Heaven when that fails (maybe?). The hardest part may be that to qualify for that I'm supposed to lead others to the Kingdom. And I couldn't give away gold coins on a busy stree! Ok, you made me think. I'll try this one:

"Gentlemen, I must warn you that if you terminate my physical being, by the grace of God I will live forever in paradise. You, on the other hand, will be damned forever. Repent now, cease and desist, accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, or it may be too late for you." I dunno. You could try this one, "Please, please, men, do NOT give me that vaccine, I cite my rights under the Nuremburg code that protect me against involuntary medical procedures." You must respect those rights or be tried as a war criminal.

Or you could tell them to hold on for a minute, then run like hell through the back door. Or stand your ground and use Kung Foos on the buggars.

From: 100%organic <billfing@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 8:22:02 AMSubject: Re: OT

Ok, Thought about it... And now what? Should I tell this to the soldiers and the doctor standing next to him at my doorstep with the injection in his hand while the solider pointing his loaded weapon to my head while they forcing vaccination at gun point?Ha...

Lemoyen

Lemoyen

Lemoyen

I don't know what you got but this link took me to someone speaking french being translated into german.AnnSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: rebecca dise Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 20:11:45 -0400<no-forced-vaccination >Subject: Re: OT HERE LIES THE ANSWER...  PLEASE WATCHhttp://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E66720D4BE9DD290 & playnext=1 & playnext_from=PL & v=MyipBqzzqpUOn Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Kirk McLoren <kirkmcloren > wrote:  Does there come a time for civil disobedience? KirkThank God we don't get as much Government as we pay for! -Will  From: Alan Foossolvesunified. com <cusanusnicolas>Subject: Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] (unknown) no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 12:39 AM  I missed something. What link? Jesus is the Union of All Things. Only under Jesus is all One.  Q: " What did the buddhist say to the checker at Burger King? " A: " I'll have a one with everything. " From: Lemoyen Apostle <themiddleapostle>no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comSent: Friday, August 14, 2009 4:22:32 PMSubject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] (unknown)  You have to type the link into your browser.  I watched the video..  It is very scary, but shows us that once we believe that we are one, we can defeat the evil. Lemoyen

I don't know what you got but this link took me to someone speaking french being translated into german.AnnSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: rebecca dise Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 20:11:45 -0400<no-forced-vaccination >Subject: Re: OT HERE LIES THE ANSWER...  PLEASE WATCHhttp://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E66720D4BE9DD290 & playnext=1 & playnext_from=PL & v=MyipBqzzqpUOn Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Kirk McLoren <kirkmcloren > wrote:  Does there come a time for civil disobedience? KirkThank God we don't get as much Government as we pay for! -Will  From: Alan Foossolvesunified. com <cusanusnicolas>Subject: Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] (unknown) no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 12:39 AM  I missed something. What link? Jesus is the Union of All Things. Only under Jesus is all One.  Q: " What did the buddhist say to the checker at Burger King? " A: " I'll have a one with everything. " From: Lemoyen Apostle <themiddleapostle>no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comSent: Friday, August 14, 2009 4:22:32 PMSubject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] (unknown)  You have to type the link into your browser.  I watched the video..  It is very scary, but shows us that once we believe that we are one, we can defeat the evil. Lemoyen

I agree. The theology really IS OT. It may be a deep and burning personal

motivation, and that we can all respect, but it is very much OT for the Forum.

Thanks for separating your personal religious convictions from the secular ones

that we all share.

Each of us is motivated by different underpinnings but everyone on the Forum

understands that forced vaccination is a real and present danger.

Thanks for your restraint.

Yours in health and freedom,

Dr. Rima

> >

> >

> >>From: Alan Foossolvesunified. com <cusanusnicolas>

> >>Subject: Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] (unknown)

> >>no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) com

> >>Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 12:39 AM

> >>

> >>

> >> 

> >>I missed something. What link? Jesus is the Union of All Things. Only under

Jesus is all One.

> >>

> >>Q: " What did the buddhist say to the checker at Burger King? "

> >>A: " I'll have a one with everything. "

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> ________________________________

> From: Lemoyen Apostle <themiddleapostle>

> >>Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 4:22:32 PM

> >>Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] (unknown)

> >>

> >> 

> >>You have to type the link into your browser.  I watched the video.  It is

very scary, but shows us that once we believe that we are one, we can defeat the

evil.

> >>

> >>Lemoyen

> >>

> >>

> >

>

that we all share.

Dr. Rima

> >

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> 

Jesus is all One.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> 

very scary, but shows us that once we believe that we are one, we can defeat the

evil.

> >>

> >>Lemoyen

> >>

> >>

> >

>

that we all share.

Dr. Rima

> >

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> 

Jesus is all One.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> 

evil.

> >>

> >>Lemoyen

> >>

> >>

> >

>

that we all share.

Dr. Rima

> >

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> 

Jesus is all One.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> 

evil.

> >>

> >>Lemoyen

> >>

> >>

> >

>

• 3 months later...

Dear ( with hair),

Cell phones ( and the service) don't all cost an arm and a leg.My phone was

$14.95 and $6.95/month (plus calls @10 cents/minute if I ever have to use

it)

You might find one handy to call AAA if your broom breaks down out on the

flyway..

Bob

OT

I AM , and not only do I have hair, but I'm also younger, and

better looking than Bob, too. But he has the answers to these high tech

questions. Me, I don't have a cell phone. So I defer to the expertise

of those who throw money at various cell phone companies. MY phone bill

is $8.16 a MONTH.

With hair,

I'm not ( she has hair) but I'm quite familiar with this issue.

Cell phones are the bane of society. Everyone has one (except me), just

like everyone has cable TV (except me) I don't have a TV at all, because

I cannot get the channels that show football, which is all I want to

watch. Have a TV set up to show DVDs and VCRs, but forget the rest of

the stuff. I'm living in the 50s, and I know it. The year 1950, that

is.

If my broom crashes, I'll just cast a spell, or use some floo powder to

get to where I want to go. $84 a year for a service that still costs you

..10 a minute seems outrageous. I realize they can charge that, because

they can. It's like why dogs lick their, well, nether regions. Because

they can!

Dear ( with hair),

Cell phones ( and the service) don't all cost an arm and a leg.My phone

was

$14.95 and $6.95/month (plus calls @10 cents/minute if I ever have to use

it)

You might find one handy to call AAA if your broom breaks down out on the

flyway..

Bob

Criminal Lawyer

Criminal Lawyers - Click here.

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=fch-1y4m9aHxNUvECtnaIAAAJ1CAYQG2fn\

ZWBLacCwlpBoaTAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAiFgAAAAA=