RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So, you are Elliot? Have you ever read A Child Called It? That was about as stark as I have ever read. I will send you a check for 10.00. I can find your address I'll get it in the mail. Don't do anything until you get my check. I'll try to get it in the mail this week. If I can't get your address I'll let you know. K Central IlSher Bauman wrote: K...I don't think you missed anything about Irene........ The name of the book is, "Listen to the Silence"........You can look on Amazon.com and see the covers......... Actually, we like to watch golf. Rich plays and I've tried but all I do is rip up the grass ! But I love to watch it on TV. Most of the 'older' players have died now and other people that Rich knew. We're talking back to the 40s thru the 80s. His dad died in 1991 and had been retired for a long while. Rich will be 78 in June but he looks about late 60s. He exercises every day and it pays off ok. Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about

tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Thanks Jim, I really feel lots-a-love. Hey, by the way has anyone heard from Irene? K Illjames wallman <james_wallman> wrote: ............I'm glad you are here. I believe that is pro-active. God knows that our spouses take a whuppin' right along with us. I have always believed that this whole thing is way harder on my wife than on me.........I'm in it, she can only stand by........jim Kennelly <l_kennelly> wrote: Yes, I certainly feel the brother/sisterhood of all of this. I thank you

so much for allowing me in your fold. I think there are some who are are of the opinion that I shouldn't be here since I'm not a patient, but Don really relies on you guys and I read many of the posts to him. I guess I might say that I am Don's voice. I can't just sit here and do nothing and you guys have given me so much. (I think at one of the chats someone said that Don is on the website in spirit. He is now down to 10mg of prednisone starting today and his cough is returning. Not as bad as before but it is returning. Sigh! We will soon be off to rehab for him and I'm going to the Y to walk and swim. That should perk me up. LInda K Central IlGwynne Keyland <gwynneksbcglobal (DOT) net>

wrote: ,Congratulations on getting listed. I hope you get thecall very soon and can stop putting your life on hold.For me, it has been one month since transplant and ithas been a miracle.,I'm so sorry you keep getting hit while you're down.I hope they figure out the right combination of medsto get you feeling better and some better answers soon.Your attitude is admirable, as always. Have fun on yourtrip - be safe.Joyce,I'm not believin your catheter is being such a bugger.You can stay in anger mode as long as you like, alongwith pout mode. I'm sorry about the anemia and foryou feeling so wiped out. And yes, it IS like a brotherhoodin my experience. You'd think after the way you've beentreated that they'd be doing cartwheels to accommodateyou (in a perfect world only, I guess). As

always, you arein my prayers.Hugs and blessings,Gwynnie 57 Single-lung Transplant on 4-3-09 atUTHSC San , TX K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my

house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

K....send me your address to my email...bofus@... and I'll drop a book in the mail. Since I stopped marketing they are available only through me. Used ones can be found however..........online

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re:

Thanks Jim, I really feel lots-a-love. Hey, by the way has anyone heard from Irene?

K

Illjames wallman <james_wallman> wrote:

............I'm glad you are here. I believe that is pro-active. God knows that our spouses take a whuppin' right along with us. I have always believed that this whole thing is way harder on my wife than on me.........I'm in it, she can only stand by........jim Kennelly <l_kennelly> wrote:

Yes, I certainly feel the brother/sisterhood of all of this. I thank you so much for allowing me in your fold. I think there are some who are are of the opinion that I shouldn't be here since I'm not a patient, but Don really relies on you guys and I read many of the posts to him. I guess I might say that I am Don's voice. I can't just sit here and do nothing and you guys have given me so much. (I think at one of the chats someone said that Don is on the website in spirit.

He is now down to 10mg of prednisone starting today and his cough is returning. Not as bad as before but it is returning. Sigh!

We will soon be off to rehab for him and I'm going to the Y to walk and swim. That should perk me up. LInda K

Central IlGwynne Keyland <gwynneksbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

,Congratulations on getting listed. I hope you get thecall very soon and can stop putting your life on hold.For me, it has been one month since transplant and ithas been a miracle.,I'm so sorry you keep getting hit while you're down.I hope they figure out the right combination of medsto get you feeling better and some better answers soon.Your attitude is admirable, as always. Have fun on yourtrip - be safe.Joyce,I'm not believin your catheter is being such a bugger.You can stay in anger mode as long as you like, alongwith pout mode. I'm sorry about the anemia and foryou feeling so wiped out. And yes, it IS like a brotherhoodin my experience. You'd think after the way you've beentreated that they'd be doing cartwheels to accommodateyou (in a perfect world only, I guess). As always, you arein my prayers.Hugs and blessings,Gwynnie 57 Single-lung Transplant on 4-3-09 atUTHSC San , TX

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

Guest guest

Well poop! I was going on chat at 4:07 and didn't have the number!!!!!! send it again and I'll catch next time.........was Don on?

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

"DON'T FORGET CHAT"

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Leanne,

Howare you doing? Haven't heard from you lately.

Toodles!

Jane

>> Good to hear from you my friend. Was wondering how you were doing... > Sorry to hear about your niece. Will keep her in my prayers along > with everyone elses. You have wise words. We have to live life while > we got it. Each day is precious. Nothing is guaranteed and we make > choices on how we want to go about living. Thanks for the reminder.> > Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois>

Guest guest

Florida is humid in summer. Winters are pretty dry for the most part.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ AR +18

Re: Peggy

Peggy,

How humid is Florida in the winter? I know the closer to the water it gets more, but Don's aunt is a snow bird and they live in Sarasota during the winter. She said that it isn't humid at all. We need humidity but moderate. We are talking about Florida next winter instead of this miserable cold winter. I don't think we can afford to live close to the water----which I would love to do, but $$$$$$$.

k

Illinois

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

Guest guest

You are inland, correct? Do you have a better time breathing in the winter or summer? K Illinoisdragonflymcs wrote: Florida is humid in summer. Winters are pretty dry for the most part. God Bless !! dragonflymcs Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ AR +18 Re: Peggy Peggy, How humid is Florida in the winter? I know the closer to the water it gets more, but Don's aunt is a snow bird and they live in Sarasota during the winter. She said that it isn't humid at all. We need humidity but moderate. We are talking about Florida next winter instead of this miserable cold winter. I don't think we can afford to live close to the water----which I would love to do, but $$$$$$$. k Illinois K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Vicky, Thank you for the song. I really enjoyed that a lot. You are a doll. thanks girl, K IllilnoisLadyvic1@... wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdK-HUK6OhE & feature=related YouTube - Through The Fire ~ Crabb Family Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my

house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

I am so sorry. I thought was going to answer you. I had told him about your post about the weather. We are in the north central part of the state. We do have humidity when it is going to rain and the temp. is high.We have been in the 90's for almost a month. The mornings are great."Coffee on the porch time". Afternoons are hot. evenings are good.  Our winters are Jan and Feb. some years into the first few weeks of March. only to the 30's once or twice a year.. Best part NO SNOW. quick winters. As long as ya have AC. it's wonderland here. Daytona Beach is an hour east of us.We lived in Tampa right on the bay for 45 years or better. Again AC is the key. When my children were little we didn't have AC and only a space heater kind of thing. LOVED those days. But now I have to have AIR.  Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  ♡Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. You are inland, correct?   Do you have a better time breathing in the winter or summer? KIllinoisdragonflymcs <dragonflymcs> wrote: Florida is humid in summer.  Winters are pretty dry for the most part. God Bless !!dragonflymcsMayleen 02/07  ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ AR +18                Re: PeggyPeggy,How humid is Florida in the winter?   I know the closer to the water it gets more, but Don's aunt is a snow bird and they live in Sarasota during the winter.  She said that it isn't humid at all.  We need humidity but moderate.  We are talking about Florida next winter instead of this miserable cold winter.   I don't think we can afford to live close to the water----which I would love to do, but $$$$$$$. kIllinois  KCentral IlHubby ipf- 2006As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 KCentral IlHubby ipf- 2006As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

I do not know yet. I have a feeling though it would better in the winter. I do not go outside without a mask, so I do not breathe regular air. Inside my air is also filtered by machines or would have difficulty breathing and continued exposure, so it is not regular iar either. I wear a carbon filter mask to go out, now have changed to a half face respirator. If not I could not breathe without difficulty and making the other condition worst from exposure. My concern would be the heat in the summer with the mask. It would be my first summer with this mask. In addition to a tyvek suit. The heat in Florida is mighty and I am covered from head to toe, including hair.

I have heard it is harder to brethe where the elavation is higher. That you might need adjusting. For example moving or visiting places in New Mexico where it is 6000 ft altitude. Do you know about this?

I live on the east coast. Pretty close to the beach. About 30 minutes or so depending on traffic.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ AR +18

Re: Peggy

Peggy,

How humid is Florida in the winter? I know the closer to the water it gets more, but Don's aunt is a snow bird and they live in Sarasota during the winter. She said that it isn't humid at all. We need humidity but moderate. We are talking about Florida next winter instead of this miserable cold winter. I don't think we can afford to live close to the water----which I would love to do, but $$$$$$$.

k

Illinois

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

Guest guest

Peggy....I'm glad to hear you are having the other eye done. Did you ever find what caused problems with the first cataract removal?

Yes, I have the new glasses and my vision is good now. The lens for the right eye are not coke-bottle thick any longer and I like that.

We can do something about better vision and eliminate that aggravation at least. I would do both eyes again in a second! You'll be glad you got this out of the way. I'm praying for you.

You're right. I couldn't resist this morning! You have my number. What happens is, I'm so slow in the morning and until arthritis lets up a bit I have coffee with "the group" and just sit awhile. Well, the awhile turns into a few hours! I just must stop it. HA!

OK. I've given myself until 11:00. Then it's on to my project!!!

Love ya.

Sher I am proud of you working on your sec. project. instead of the computer this mornin..LOL I knew you couldn't resist us.

I have meant to tell you. I am having my right eye done the 29th. I am going to have a block. I really just want it over.

Have you gotten your new glasses yet? I am so tired of crappy vision.

have a good day Ladybug.

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida ♡

Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.

Guest guest

Sher you better tighten up..lol... I have made 4 bookcovers today and have the fabric ready for about 6 more. I have to get a new cutting wheel. I have worn two out... Bad thing is the Bibles were out of stock. They however on on the way.I can't wait to see what your surprise is.. FUDGE maybe???? ;)I think it is about time for Bruce to get himself home huh?? I am glad he is having a good trip BUT.. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  ♡Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Peggy....I'm glad to hear you are having the other eye done. Did you ever find what caused problems with the first cataract removal?Yes, I have the new glasses and my vision is good now. The lens for the right eye are not coke-bottle thick any longer and I like that.We can do something about better vision and eliminate that aggravation at least. I would do both eyes again in a second! You'll be glad you got this out of the way. I'm praying for you.You're right. I couldn't resist this morning! You have my number. What happens is, I'm so slow in the morning and until arthritis lets up a bit I have coffee with "the group" and just sit awhile. Well, the awhile turns into a few hours! I just must stop it. HA!OK. I've given myself until 11:00. Then it's on to my project!!!Love ya.  Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  Sher I am proud of you working on your sec. project. instead of the computer this mornin..LOL I knew you couldn't resist us.I have meant to tell you. I am having my right eye done the 29th. I am going to have a block. I really just want it over.Have you gotten your new glasses yet? I am so tired of crappy vision. have a good day Ladybug.Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  ♡Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.

Guest guest

Peggy,

I hope you have good luck with your eyes. I was just given bifocals last year and even this year, sometimes I still can't read with them. Guess I need to go back for another checkup. You are right, crappy vision does suck!! I hope yours is better soon. I will be thinking of ya!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: To: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, May 23, 2008, 12:03 PM

Sher I am proud of you working on your sec. project. instead of the computer this mornin..LOL I knew you couldn't resist us.

I have meant to tell you. I am having my right eye done the 29th. I am going to have a block. I really just want it over.

Have you gotten your new glasses yet? I am so tired of crappy vision.

have a good day Ladybug.

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida ¢½

Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.

Guest guest

Thanks Caro, I'm sure I'll get through it.. I have turned into a wimp in my puter years..  Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Peggy, I hope you have good luck with your eyes.  I was just given bifocals last year and even this year, sometimes I still can't read with them.  Guess I need to go back for another checkup.  You are right, crappy vision does suck!!  I hope yours is better soon.  I will be thinking of ya!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi--- On Fri, 5/23/08, Peggy  <pac1773cfl (DOT) rr.com> wrote:From: Peggy <pac1773cfl (DOT) rr.com>Subject: To: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, May 23, 2008, 12:03 PMSher I am proud of you working on your sec. project. instead of the computer this mornin..LOL I knew you couldn't resist us.I have meant to tell you. I am having my right eye done the 29th. I am going to have a block. I really just want it over.Have you gotten your new glasses yet? I am so tired of crappy vision. have a good day Ladybug.Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  ♡Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.

Guest guest

Hi ,

I go to UCSD for my care. Is your phone # in the database? Mine is . I would love to speak to you sometime and maybe we can get together- Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

where is everyone located?

I was curious, just how many PF victims arehere in San Diego, Ca?

Give to a good cause with every e-mail. Join the i¢m Initiative from Microsoft.

Guest guest

Thank You! I have...no my body has been accepted as a donation to UCSD! don't know why but I am proud of that fact! lol!mine is 619 285-5523 the best time for me to talk via phone is during the PM I am usually up until 10. With Warm Regards, Ali Klisser"Be who you are, & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, & those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Suess ~To: Breathe-Support From: dnsrndl@...Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:41:29 -0700Subject: Re:Hi , I go to UCSD for my care. Is your phone # in the database? Mine is . I would love to speak to you sometime and maybe we can get together- Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California where is everyone located?I was curious, just how many PF victims arehere in San Diego, Ca?Give to a good cause with every e-mail. Join the iʼm Initiative from Microsoft. Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.

Guest guest

Hi Peggy,

I'm glad to hear Everything went fine and you're home. Try and rest!

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Thu, 29 May 2008 3:33 pm

Subject:

Hi, I;m home. surgery went fine. had a block so my eye is numb and I have patch over it.

can't do this now. a

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God.

Painful moments, trust God.

Every moment, thank God.

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Peggy,

Glad it's over. Just rest, we'll be here when you're feeling up to it!!

Love you!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Hi, I;m home. surgery went fine. had a block so my eye is numb and I have patch over it.

can't do this now. a

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

Guest guest

Peggy...well when you can see again, I'm wishin' ya good eyes! I'm so glad I did mine and I hope yours turns out as well.

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

can't do this now. a

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

Guest guest

Hey girl, glad your surgery went well. Glad you have a patch on that eye and not a pair of panties. Oops sorry, just a sick joke. K IllinoisSher Bauman wrote: Peggy...well when you can see again, I'm wishin' ya good eyes! I'm so glad I did mine and I hope yours turns out as well. MamaSher,

age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Hi, I;m home. surgery went fine. had a block so my eye is numb and I have patch over it. can't do this now. a Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will

serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Good Night Peggy, I Hope you'll feel better tommorrow.

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:25 pm

Subject:

Night Ladies. gotta go close this eye.. I sure hope the dilation is gone by morning.

Sleep well.

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God.

Painful moments, trust God.

Every moment, thank God.

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

I have been to Dr baquero and he is ok was kind of quick to say that my 18 month old will someday needs meds and that didn't sit well with me. good luck with your appointment

Subject: To: sList , specialmomsspecialkids Date: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 3:37 PM

Anyone know anything about Dr Liu/ Dr Delgado in PBC (neurologists) ? I already scheduled an appt with Dr Baquero but was curious. Thanks

Cohane, LCSW

creating connections and strengthening families by providing

developmental- behavioral interventions and psychotherapy services

Cohane@ comcast.net