RemedySpot.com

Hep B

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's news to me, too. I never knew that they did anything to see if the shots worked. I just went in for a series of 3 shots (I'm pretty sure it was 3), and I never heard any more about it. Glad to hear your kids are ok. -dz-

Rhonda <rhondahudson@...> wrote:

Hi everybody,I took my kids in last month for blood tests. Thank god they came backnegative for Hep C.I felt like I could conquer anything knowing my kids are ok!!! Aninteresting development though is that my youngest son's test came backshowing that his Hep B shots did not work. I was told that it happenssometimes and that of course we probably would never have known except formy requesting the blood test for HepC.He is currently getting a second series for B, poor guy, and we don'tactually know if it will take this time. I just figured it's better to trythen not.Sort of interesting don't you think?RhondaBEGIN:VCARDVERSION:2.1N:Hudson;RhondaFN:Rhonda HudsonEMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:rhondahudson@...REV:20040909T201450ZEND:VCARD