RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Walt, and I went to the Grand Canyon and took the helicopter ride into the Canyon. Oh I don't have the words to describe God's handy work.  One of the most awesome things I have ever seen.I would recommend that trip to anyone and everyone. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." It was a incredible trip I had a ball and loved going there with my son he is 15 we stayed in Vegas and had a ball took me three weeks to recover but am planning another one soonWalt, Whidbey Island WaIPF, NSIP, UIP, DIP 10/06 Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance--- On Fri, 8/8/08, Sher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote:From: Sher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net>Subject: Re: (unknown)To: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, August 8, 2008, 12:16 PMWalt...  Rich and I did the Grand Canyon thing a few years back. Sure am glad we did, I'm not sure I would go now.We usually traveled in Sept. Cooler and kids are back in school...Hey, send us a picture with your "shades" off so we can tell who we're talkin' too! MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  (unknown)I posted a couple of pic’s of my Grand Canyon vacation that my son and I went on this June. What an Awesome place Hot 112 that day but inspiring Walt, Whidbey Island WaIPF, NSIP, UIP, DIP 10/06 Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance

Guest guest

Jake and I did the same thing I was AWED the helicopter ride was incredible. I want to go again am going to try and do a trip in November

Walt, Whidbey Island Wa

IPF, NSIP, UIP, DIP 10/06

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance

From: Sher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net>Subject: Re: (unknown)To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Friday, August 8, 2008, 12:16 PM

Walt... Rich and I did the Grand Canyon thing a few years back. Sure am glad we did, I'm not sure I would go now.

We usually traveled in Sept. Cooler and kids are back in school...

Hey, send us a picture with your "shades" off so we can tell who we're talkin' too!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

(unknown)

I posted a couple of pic¢s of my Grand Canyon vacation that my son and I went on this June. What an Awesome place Hot 112 that day but inspiring

Walt, Whidbey Island Wa

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance

Guest guest

Jack

You are welcome. I work on the Navy air base and have pilot friends send me this stuff all the time if you like I can send you more just let me know

Walt, Whidbey Island Wa

Subject: Re: (unknown)To: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, August 8, 2008, 2:03 PM

Walt, what a tremendous show. Thank you for sharing.

Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

(unknown)

Hope you enjoy this

Walt, Whidbey Island Wa

Guest guest

Thank you Walt. Yes, I would love more. If you want to send them directly, my email is jckmarshall@.... I think all of the group would enjoy them, though. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

(unknown)

Hope you enjoy this

Walt, Whidbey Island Wa

Guest guest

Hi Judy,

I'm glad you have rejoined the group. I think all of us from time to time feel the need to take a little break, it can get all consuming and overwhelming. Sometimes we all need to think about something else, right?

What you posted about showering got my attention. It was in rehab almost two years ago that the physical therapist told me to get a shower chair. I resisted, thought it was ridiculous and was mildly insulted. I was 47 years old, why on e arth should I need a shower chair. Well thankfully my sister tuned out my nonsensical ravings and went out and bought me a shower chair. Now I'd marry the thing if I could. It makes taking a shower a pleasure again. Also I hope you're taking the O2 in the shower with you. And you might consider turning it up while you're in there, my sats drop while I'm showering so I turn it up to 5 or 5.5 and then turn it down when I get out. Rehab is so important, don't give up!

As for messages, go to the groups website. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Breathe-Support/ At the top of the page click on Edit membership. Then you can choose to get the messages as individual emails, or daily digests or not at all and read them directly from the groups website. Let me know if you need help with this.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

(unknown)

hi everyone

i haven't been here for quite some time. i joined the group and loved it, especially the kindness of everyone. however, i found it was making me feel a little depressed. i was so happy to read about all the things i had questions about, but with it also came the reality. thing is, i thought i was dealing with it very well. i guess that was the biggest shock! i was in denial but knew all the right things to say to fool myself and others. anyway, i am in a better place now regarding that.

i've done some declining since last here. my ox sats drop rapidly to low 70's as soon as i stand or walk. i am on 3l sitting and 4-5 when standing. as you know, it drops and the heart pounds away. presently, i am on 10 mg. prednisone, revatio 3x day, and metformin. oh yeah, i developed pulmonary hypertension and diabetes from the prednisone. but, i lost 20 lbs!! yay..right? well, you can't tell of course having the prednisone bulge! my cough started to get alot worse and i took an antibiotic for a week and my pred. was upped to 20 for a week. it improved, but about three days later, cough came back. now i need to up it again back to 20 for 2 weeks. i didn't contact my dr. this time because i know that's what he'd say. i get discouraged because my mind feels normal and i want to do more to help myself. thing is, basically i sit here at the computer or nap. not much socialization but i am thankful to be alive and every day is a gift. i was in

rehab but had to stop because getting showered and out three times a week was just too much. does anyone else find showering such a tedious chore? i've actually resolved myself to being smelly! always use to be very clean..now i let a day or two go by, always telling myself..tomorrow. and i hate watching my husband do MY housework! i remember well hating housework..until i could no longer do it..now i miss it and find myself resenting him for it. i think caregivers have it rough, but being the one being tended to is harder, don't you think?

well, i just wanted to say hi and give a little update. hopefully i can come back to the group and participate.

oh, please..someone tell me how to get to the place where i can stop all of these inbox messages!! i have over 555! i can't find how to get them off. any help greatly appreciated so i can just read things once and not multiple times. have a great day e1 and always remember to tell those you love that you do!

judybrown63, IPF, PULM> HYPER, Diabetes2

SC, diag: 4/07

Guest guest

you are welcome

Walt, Whidbey Island Wa

Subject: Re: (unknown)To: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, August 8, 2008, 2:03 PM

Walt, what a tremendous show. Thank you for sharing.

Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

(unknown)

Hope you enjoy this

Walt, Whidbey Island Wa