RemedySpot.com

roll call

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Donna, you're on team 5.

Clara

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.12 - Release Date: 5/17/2005

Guest guest

MARY, I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of mwdw@...Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 12:23 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Roll Call

Clara, what team am i on 4 or 5. LOL I can't remember.

Donna

oh Donna your gonna fit right in with this loop. Half of us can't remember anything and the other half don't realize they can't either!!

EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

--No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.12 - Release Date: 5/17/2005

--

Guest guest

MARY, I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of mwdw@...Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 12:23 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Roll Call

Clara, what team am i on 4 or 5. LOL I can't remember.

Donna

oh Donna your gonna fit right in with this loop. Half of us can't remember anything and the other half don't realize they can't either!!

EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

--No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.12 - Release Date: 5/17/2005

--

Guest guest

> KATHLEEN, ARE YOU A KOPS ? I'M SURE TRYING HARDER TODAY. I'M ALSO

> TRYING TO PUSH WATER. MY SKIN REALLY NEEDS IT.

Oh, noooooooooooo. I am a long, long way from being a KOPS. It's

so far into the distant future that I can barely glimpse it! But I'm

getting there step by step, pound by pound. And you can too! Take

my hand. Together we can!

I am trying to increase my water intake also. With the summer heat

coming I need to increase it now and keep increasing it gradually. I

don't want to overload my system all at once. I'll have more to say

about this in another message tonight or tomorrow.

I babysit my 5 yr old granddaughter during the week since her

Mommy teaches school. She turned 5 too late to get into

kindergarten this year. I keep busy with her in the daytime and

that's why I'm not sure when I'll post my info. I have to collect my

thoughts on that one before posting it. It's interesting to me,

anyway. Might bore everyone else to tears.

Kathleen

Guest guest

Kathleen

Guest guest

Kathleen

Guest guest

well katheen I think you are also a sweetheart but dont forget on the last contest we were on the same team and we came in 2 nd... so me think my team may be first I can feel it in my bones,.arthritis bones that is LOL, but I must agree if some of the teams dont come in first they will have done something good for themselves and thats a great plus for everyone, losing weight is the hardest thing a person can do for we need to eat and with the temtations on TV and all the fast food restaurent its pretty hard to resist this is why we need each other..... HUGS Helen

Kathleen wrote:

Thanks, Helen. As long as I lose weight in this contest, I'll be a winner! Of course, our team is going to win this contest too! Here's wishing your team a nice showing...I'm still using my rhinestone initial on my purse that you gave me at the workshop in February. And I still think of you.You are a sweetheart!Kathleen> good loss Kathleen, ME think you will do well in this contest,,,, even> if you arent on my team I think you are great HUGS Helen> > > Randie wrote:> Great loss Kathleen !!!! SUPER in fact, even though you're not on my> team !!!! Keep thinking positive !!!!! Hugs from SE TX Two - Stepper,> Randie >

Roll Call> > > I just now got home. Had somewhere else to go after my meeting.> > Are you ready???????? I lost 3.7 pounds from last week!!!!!!!!! Woo> hoo!!!!!!!!!! In ONE week I lost that much!!!!!!> > Just had to share. Now I'll go read my messages to see how > everyone else did.> > Kathleen> > > > EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!> THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!> Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org > > > > EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!> THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!> Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org > > > > --------------------------------->

Guest guest

well katheen I think you are also a sweetheart but dont forget on the last contest we were on the same team and we came in 2 nd... so me think my team may be first I can feel it in my bones,.arthritis bones that is LOL, but I must agree if some of the teams dont come in first they will have done something good for themselves and thats a great plus for everyone, losing weight is the hardest thing a person can do for we need to eat and with the temtations on TV and all the fast food restaurent its pretty hard to resist this is why we need each other..... HUGS Helen

Kathleen wrote:

Thanks, Helen. As long as I lose weight in this contest, I'll be a winner! Of course, our team is going to win this contest too! Here's wishing your team a nice showing...I'm still using my rhinestone initial on my purse that you gave me at the workshop in February. And I still think of you.You are a sweetheart!Kathleen> good loss Kathleen, ME think you will do well in this contest,,,, even> if you arent on my team I think you are great HUGS Helen> > > Randie wrote:> Great loss Kathleen !!!! SUPER in fact, even though you're not on my> team !!!! Keep thinking positive !!!!! Hugs from SE TX Two - Stepper,> Randie >

Roll Call> > > I just now got home. Had somewhere else to go after my meeting.> > Are you ready???????? I lost 3.7 pounds from last week!!!!!!!!! Woo> hoo!!!!!!!!!! In ONE week I lost that much!!!!!!> > Just had to share. Now I'll go read my messages to see how > everyone else did.> > Kathleen> > > > EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!> THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!> Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org > > > > EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!> THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!> Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org > > > > --------------------------------->

Guest guest

Kathleen wrote:

Guest guest

Hi Kathy32...this is E. your team mate checking in...we must be twins. I had a 1/2 lb loss also. Hang in there we'll make it one inch at a time--slowly but surely!

Guest guest

Hi Kathy32...this is E. your team mate checking in...we must be twins. I had a 1/2 lb loss also. Hang in there we'll make it one inch at a time--slowly but surely!

Guest guest

Guest guest

I will not be back until Sunday so I am sending my roll call now. If I get more exercise in can I just update that on Sunday night???

Roll call Lost 2 pounds

Journaled food YES

Contacted team mates YES

Exercise 135 minutes (damn heel spurs)

Grammy PatThe only way to find the limits of the possible is by going beyond them to the impossible.

-Arthur C. e

Guest guest

I will not be back until Sunday so I am sending my roll call now. If I get more exercise in can I just update that on Sunday night???

Roll call Lost 2 pounds

Journaled food YES

Contacted team mates YES

Exercise 135 minutes (damn heel spurs)

Grammy PatThe only way to find the limits of the possible is by going beyond them to the impossible.

-Arthur C. e

Guest guest

Good morning Helen,

I to fall prey to the happy meal too, but what I do is get the apple dippers instead of fries and I love the caramel dipping sauce. That satisfies my sweet tooth. Or I get the grilled chick sand w/out dressing, it does come with lettuce and tomatoes.

It can be hard when you're out and about, but that is the way of things. Have a grand day and good luck with the choices..

Aggie TX-SA #1772 Lone Star Sassy Lassies __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Good morning Helen,

I to fall prey to the happy meal too, but what I do is get the apple dippers instead of fries and I love the caramel dipping sauce. That satisfies my sweet tooth. Or I get the grilled chick sand w/out dressing, it does come with lettuce and tomatoes.

It can be hard when you're out and about, but that is the way of things. Have a grand day and good luck with the choices..

Aggie TX-SA #1772 Lone Star Sassy Lassies __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Good morning Helen,

Guest guest

congratulations K, keep it up you can do it,,, thanks aggie Im doing ok so far,if I keep on doing my calorie chart (I do all the time)bbut I dont alway count the points and I think this is where I get myself in trouble this wk so far I,ve counted every points good luck to all ,,Hugs Helen

Patsy wrote:

YOU GO GIRL!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK> HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!! LOVE PEPPERmary kennedy wrote: Hey good Mornin'Aggie, Helen Patsy,Judy, Jeannene And Judy, all my sassy lassies I lost a 1.50 this am, Yahoooooo fer me, boot scootin' losin', Yahoooooo!Love to all, ((((HUGS)))) K in Pharr, TX TEAM #3!!>>Reply-To: TexasTOPS >To: TexasTOPS >Subject: RE: Roll Call>Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 06:47:20 -0700 (PDT)>>Good morning Helen,>I to fall prey to the happy meal too, but what I do is get the apple >dippers instead of fries and I love the caramel dipping sauce. That >satisfies my sweet tooth. Or I get the grilled chick sand w/out dressing, >it does come with lettuce and tomatoes.>>It can be hard when you're out and about, but that is the way of things. >Have a

grand day and good luck with the choices..>>>>>>>>>Aggie TX-SA #1772>Lone Star Sassy Lassies>>>>>>>>>>__________________________________________________>

Guest guest

congratulations K, keep it up you can do it,,, thanks aggie Im doing ok so far,if I keep on doing my calorie chart (I do all the time)bbut I dont alway count the points and I think this is where I get myself in trouble this wk so far I,ve counted every points good luck to all ,,Hugs Helen

Patsy wrote:

YOU GO GIRL!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK> HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!! LOVE PEPPERmary kennedy wrote: Hey good Mornin'Aggie, Helen Patsy,Judy, Jeannene And Judy, all my sassy lassies I lost a 1.50 this am, Yahoooooo fer me, boot scootin' losin', Yahoooooo!Love to all, ((((HUGS)))) K in Pharr, TX TEAM #3!!>>Reply-To: TexasTOPS >To: TexasTOPS >Subject: RE: Roll Call>Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 06:47:20 -0700 (PDT)>>Good morning Helen,>I to fall prey to the happy meal too, but what I do is get the apple >dippers instead of fries and I love the caramel dipping sauce. That >satisfies my sweet tooth. Or I get the grilled chick sand w/out dressing, >it does come with lettuce and tomatoes.>>It can be hard when you're out and about, but that is the way of things. >Have a

grand day and good luck with the choices..>>>>>>>>>Aggie TX-SA #1772>Lone Star Sassy Lassies>>>>>>>>>>__________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Patsy wrote:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

I did a lot of sleeping...does that count for anything at all???? LOL

Now Pepper if that counted I would have been number 1 in all our contest for exercising....LOL Being low on blood sure does make a person sleep a lot. Seems like I sleep way more than I should.

Guest guest

Now Pepper if that counted I would have been number 1 in all our contest for exercising....LOL Being low on blood sure does make a person sleep a lot. Seems like I sleep way more than I should.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yeah but I snore and I have been told I snore really really loud and that has to take some kind of exercise in order to snore loud!!! LOL Love peppermwdw@... wrote:

Discover Yahoo! Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM more. Check it out!

Guest guest

Well guys,

I didn't have a good week. I guess the prednisone did me in after all. I gain 6.8 pounds this week. I did well in the food and water department so I feel like it has to be the meds. Hope next week it comes off. I took my last pill today. I kept food chart. Exercised 3 hours.Drank my water. Contacted my team. Sorry guys I will do better next week. Hope everyone else has a good week.

Levona , Co-Leader TOPS #Tx 1454, Pleasantonclick here to email me