RemedySpot.com

Coco's Weigh In

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey Coco!

Congrat's on the loss ~ sorry you didn't like the leader. Keep trying them out, I'm sure you'll find someone you like!

Babette

Coco's Weigh In

Well, I went to a different meeting yesterday to try a new leader. This one was not for me! Maybe next week I will try Wednesday or Thursday meetings and check out those leaders. I did lose 2.2 pounds for the week. Here's to a good week!

~Coco~

294.6/292.6/1??

Weight Watchers

6/21/04

Guest guest

Great job losing the 2.2 lbs! Keep trying different leaders and I'm sure you will find what's best for you.

Just out of curiosity, what was it that you didn't like about this leader? (it's not like we know who she (or he) is, I just want to know what turned you off so much?

(((hugs)))

Coco's Weigh In

Well, I went to a different meeting yesterday to try a new leader. This one was not for me! Maybe next week I will try Wednesday or Thursday meetings and check out those leaders. I did lose 2.2 pounds for the week. Here's to a good week!

~Coco~

294.6/292.6/1??

Weight Watchers

6/21/04

Guest guest

Thanks for the support Babette. I will keep searching out new leaders until I find a good fit....I will not give up! LOL

~Coco~

294.6/292.6/1??

Weight Watchers

6/21/04

Guest guest

Thanks for the support Babette. I will keep searching out new leaders until I find a good fit....I will not give up! LOL

~Coco~

294.6/292.6/1??

Weight Watchers

6/21/04

Guest guest

Thanks Anita for your support. It feels great to be back OP and losing again. Now I just need to get going to the gym.

~Coco~

294.6/292.6/1??

Weight Watchers

6/21/04

Guest guest

Thanks Anita for your support. It feels great to be back OP and losing again. Now I just need to get going to the gym.

~Coco~

294.6/292.6/1??

Weight Watchers

6/21/04

Guest guest

Thanks so much for the encouragment. You are a great cheerleader!

As for the leader, hmmmmm...she spoke really slow, read from notes, kinda boring really. She also had not lost much. I am really motivated by energetic leaders who have lost a lot of weight, helps me relate better to know they have been where I am. To see that she/he has lost 100+ pounds and not just reading about someone doing it. Make sense?

~Coco~

294.6/292.6/1??

Weight Watchers

6/21/04

Guest guest

As for the leader, hmmmmm...she spoke really slow, read from notes, kinda boring really. She also had not lost much. I am really motivated by energetic leaders who have lost a lot of weight, helps me relate better to know they have been where I am. To see that she/he has lost 100+ pounds and not just reading about someone doing it. Make sense?

~Coco~

294.6/292.6/1??

Weight Watchers

6/21/04

Guest guest

~Coco~

294.6/292.6/1??

Weight Watchers

6/21/04

• 2 months later...

I had a really good week. Went to TOPS and weighed in on Wednesday. Hubby joined to so we are now offically doing this together. How cool is that? lol I lost 3.8 pounds for the week. I was the "big loser" of the week. I got a button and a prize. I will post my goals later today. Here's to a great week!

~Coco~

WW & TOPS

Flex Points

Coco, I always knew you had it in you to be a big loser! (in a good way!!!).

Great job on the loss.

Jon

Please note: message attached

I had a really good week. Went to TOPS and weighed in on Wednesday. Hubby joined to so we are now offically doing this together. How cool is that? lol I lost 3.8 pounds for the week. I was the "big loser" of the week. I got a button and a prize. I will post my goals later today. Here's to a great week!

~Coco~

WW & TOPS

Flex Points

Great job on the loss.

Jon

~Coco~

WW & TOPS

Flex Points

Great job on the loss.

Jon

~Coco~

WW & TOPS

Flex Points

Whoo hoo congrats!!!!Kim

Coco's Weigh In

~Coco~

WW & TOPS

Flex Points

Whoo hoo congrats!!!!Kim

Coco's Weigh In

~Coco~

WW & TOPS

Flex Points

Whoo hoo congrats!!!!Kim

Coco's Weigh In

~Coco~

WW & TOPS

Flex Points