RemedySpot.com

Re: Abbreviation clear up

Rate this topic

Guest guest

AF = Aunt Flo (Aunt Flow) get it?? Sorry guys.....I know you hate to hear about this stuff. Abbreviation clear up

On a message board I frequent there is a file to help newbies understand.

Dh - dear husband

DS1 - Dear Son #1

DS2 - Dear Son #2

DD- dear daughter

dc- dear child

Hope that helps -- e-mail/ internet lingo is a language in and of its

self KWIM (Know What I Mean)?

The ones I don't get are still AF (when women talk about their cycles

and fertility). Rejoyce

Winchester, VA

AF = Aunt Flo (Aunt Flow) get it?? Sorry guys.....I know you hate to hear about this stuff. Abbreviation clear up

Dh - dear husband

DS1 - Dear Son #1

DS2 - Dear Son #2

DD- dear daughter

dc- dear child

and fertility). Rejoyce

Winchester, VA

Dh - dear husband

DS1 - Dear Son #1

DS2 - Dear Son #2

DD- dear daughter

dc- dear child

and fertility). Rejoyce

Winchester, VA

Another one is TIA (Thanks In Advance)

I used to see alot of posts on some message boards where someone would ask a question and put TIA but not their name and then everyone would direct the answer to Tia.

:-) in VA

Abbreviation clear up

On a message board I frequent there is a file to help newbies understand.Dh - dear husbandDS1 - Dear Son #1DS2 - Dear Son #2DD- dear daughterdc- dear childHope that helps -- e-mail/ internet lingo is a language in and of itsself KWIM (Know What I Mean)?The ones I don't get are still AF (when women talk about their cyclesand fertility). RejoyceWinchester, VA

I used to see alot of posts on some message boards where someone would ask a question and put TIA but not their name and then everyone would direct the answer to Tia.

Abbreviation clear up

On a message board I frequent there is a file to help newbies understand.Dh - dear husbandDS1 - Dear Son #1DS2 - Dear Son #2DD- dear daughterdc- dear childHope that helps -- e-mail/ internet lingo is a language in and of itsself KWIM (Know What I Mean)?The ones I don't get are still AF (when women talk about their cyclesand fertility). RejoyceWinchester, VA

Abbreviation clear up

Oh you guys!! I'm just learning SOOOO much tonight!! kathikawasasski@... wrote: AF = Aunt Flo (Aunt Flow) get it?? Sorry guys.....I know you hate to hear about this stuff. Abbreviation clear up On a message board I frequent there is a file to help newbies understand. Dh - dear husband DS1 - Dear Son #1 DS2 - Dear Son #2 DD- dear daughter dc- dear child Hope that helps -- e-mail/ internet lingo is a language in and of its self KWIM (Know What I Mean)? The ones I don't get are still AF (when women talk about their cycles and

fertility). Rejoyce Winchester, VA

Oh you guys!! I'm just learning SOOOO much tonight!! kathikawasasski@... wrote: AF = Aunt Flo (Aunt Flow) get it?? Sorry guys.....I know you hate to hear about this stuff. Abbreviation clear up On a message board I frequent there is a file to help newbies understand. Dh - dear husband DS1 - Dear Son #1 DS2 - Dear Son #2 DD- dear daughter dc- dear child Hope that helps -- e-mail/ internet lingo is a language in and of its self KWIM (Know What I Mean)? The ones I don't get are still AF (when women talk about their cycles and

Funny Funny Funny!! Say hi to Tia for me!! My oldest actually had a girl in his grade named Tia. Nice girl too! kathi":-)" wrote: Another one is TIA (Thanks In Advance) I used to see alot of posts on some message boards where someone would ask a question and put TIA but not their name and then everyone would direct the answer to Tia. :-) in

VA Abbreviation clear up On a message board I frequent there is a file to help newbies understand.Dh - dear husbandDS1 - Dear Son #1DS2 - Dear Son #2DD- dear daughterdc- dear childHope that helps -- e-mail/ internet lingo is a language in and

of itsself KWIM (Know What I Mean)?The ones I don't get are still AF (when women talk about their cyclesand fertility). RejoyceWinchester, VA

Funny Funny Funny!! Say hi to Tia for me!! My oldest actually had a girl in his grade named Tia. Nice girl too! kathi":-)" wrote: Another one is TIA (Thanks In Advance) I used to see alot of posts on some message boards where someone would ask a question and put TIA but not their name and then everyone would direct the answer to Tia. :-) in

VA Abbreviation clear up On a message board I frequent there is a file to help newbies understand.Dh - dear husbandDS1 - Dear Son #1DS2 - Dear Son #2DD- dear daughterdc- dear childHope that helps -- e-mail/ internet lingo is a language in and

of itsself KWIM (Know What I Mean)?The ones I don't get are still AF (when women talk about their cyclesand fertility). RejoyceWinchester, VA

Tia is also "Aunt" in Mexican/Spanish.

I guess those named Tia could sign their posts Tia,Tia :-)

or an Aunt Tia could sign it Tia, Tia Tia!

(haven't had any coffee yet)...

:-)

Abbreviation clear up

Abbreviation clear up

Abbreviation clear up

Duh!! You know I should have realized the "aunt" connection!!I live in south Texas where Spanish speaking people almost outnumber English speaking!! : ) One of my coworkers uncle comes in the office all the time! His name is Tio! He gets such a kick when I call him that. Guess it's the gringa accent! : ) kathi":-)" wrote: Tia is also "Aunt" in Mexican/Spanish. I guess those named Tia could sign their posts Tia,Tia :-) or

an Aunt Tia could sign it Tia, Tia Tia! (haven't had any coffee yet)... :-) Abbreviation clear up On a message board I frequent there is a file to help newbies understand.Dh - dear husbandDS1 - Dear Son #1DS2 - Dear Son #2DD- dear daughterdc- dear childHope that helps -- e-mail/ internet lingo is a language in and

Duh!! You know I should have realized the "aunt" connection!!I live in south Texas where Spanish speaking people almost outnumber English speaking!! : ) One of my coworkers uncle comes in the office all the time! His name is Tio! He gets such a kick when I call him that. Guess it's the gringa accent! : ) kathi":-)" wrote: Tia is also "Aunt" in Mexican/Spanish. I guess those named Tia could sign their posts Tia,Tia :-) or

an Aunt Tia could sign it Tia, Tia Tia! (haven't had any coffee yet)... :-) Abbreviation clear up On a message board I frequent there is a file to help newbies understand.Dh - dear husbandDS1 - Dear Son #1DS2 - Dear Son #2DD- dear daughterdc- dear childHope that helps -- e-mail/ internet lingo is a language in and

LOL... guess there are a lot of Tia's and Tio's in Texas:-)

Kathi where in Texas? My DH is from Edinburg and most of his family lives down that way.

I have to say when we visit his family some of them went out of their way to be sure I wasn't excluded when they brought food to the house. One of my BILs (brother-in-law) always asked me if I could have certain things before bringing them to the house or he asked if there was anything special he could pick up for me at the store. And when they were planning a party he asked me specifically what I liked to drink so that I wouldn't be left out as they mostly have beer. I thought that was very nice.

I also have a cousin and his family in El Paso.

Abbreviation clear up

Kathi where in Texas? My DH is from Edinburg and most of his family lives down that way.

I have to say when we visit his family some of them went out of their way to be sure I wasn't excluded when they brought food to the house. One of my BILs (brother-in-law) always asked me if I could have certain things before bringing them to the house or he asked if there was anything special he could pick up for me at the store. And when they were planning a party he asked me specifically what I liked to drink so that I wouldn't be left out as they mostly have beer. I thought that was very nice.

Abbreviation clear up

Abbreviation clear up

You are very lucky you have a concerned family!! How sweet! Both Edinburg and El Paso are both very hispanic oriented parts of Texas!! Maybe even more than here in Houston!! We've got lots of everything here. But down in the valley you get even more good Mexican food! Not the TexMex we get here! yummmm. Making me hungry...breakfast is sounding good....something with salsa all over it! kathi ":-)" wrote: LOL... guess there are a lot of Tia's and Tio's in Texas:-) Kathi where in Texas? My DH is from Edinburg and most of his family lives down that way. I have to say when we visit his family some of them went out of their way to be sure I wasn't excluded when they brought food to the house. One of my BILs (brother-in-law) always asked me if I could have certain things before bringing them to the house or he asked if there was anything special he could pick up for me at the store. And when they were planning a party he asked me specifically what I liked to drink so that I wouldn't be left out as they mostly have beer. I thought that was very nice. I also have a cousin and his family in El Paso. :-) in VA Abbreviation clear up On a message board I frequent there is a file to help newbies understand.Dh - dear husbandDS1 - Dear Son #1DS2 - Dear Son #2DD- dear daughterdc- dear childHope that helps -- e-mail/ internet lingo is a language in and of itsself KWIM (Know What I Mean)?The ones I don't get are still AF (when women talk about their cyclesand

fertility). RejoyceWinchester, VA

You are very lucky you have a concerned family!! How sweet! Both Edinburg and El Paso are both very hispanic oriented parts of Texas!! Maybe even more than here in Houston!! We've got lots of everything here. But down in the valley you get even more good Mexican food! Not the TexMex we get here! yummmm. Making me hungry...breakfast is sounding good....something with salsa all over it! kathi ":-)" wrote: LOL... guess there are a lot of Tia's and Tio's in Texas:-) Kathi where in Texas? My DH is from Edinburg and most of his family lives down that way. I have to say when we visit his family some of them went out of their way to be sure I wasn't excluded when they brought food to the house. One of my BILs (brother-in-law) always asked me if I could have certain things before bringing them to the house or he asked if there was anything special he could pick up for me at the store. And when they were planning a party he asked me specifically what I liked to drink so that I wouldn't be left out as they mostly have beer. I thought that was very nice. I also have a cousin and his family in El Paso. :-) in VA Abbreviation clear up On a message board I frequent there is a file to help newbies understand.Dh - dear husbandDS1 - Dear Son #1DS2 - Dear Son #2DD- dear daughterdc- dear childHope that helps -- e-mail/ internet lingo is a language in and of itsself KWIM (Know What I Mean)?The ones I don't get are still AF (when women talk about their cyclesand

I am a big fan of just telling the truth." Aunt Flow" seems so secret and silly.I would never talk like that to my daughters. We ,as women, should celebrate our femininity. Our periods are what keeps this world alive from generation to generation and Men shouldn't feel uncomfy about it.

Doreen

Abbreviation clear up

Dh - dear husband

DS1 - Dear Son #1

DS2 - Dear Son #2

DD- dear daughter

dc- dear child

and fertility). Rejoyce

Winchester, VA

I am a big fan of just telling the truth." Aunt Flow" seems so secret and silly.I would never talk like that to my daughters. We ,as women, should celebrate our femininity. Our periods are what keeps this world alive from generation to generation and Men shouldn't feel uncomfy about it.

Doreen

Abbreviation clear up

Dh - dear husband

DS1 - Dear Son #1

DS2 - Dear Son #2

DD- dear daughter

dc- dear child

and fertility). Rejoyce

Winchester, VA