RemedySpot.com

Re: challange

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jackie -- Is Ezekel bread a brand name ??!! Have never heard of it !!!!! Hugs, Randie

challange

For breakfast yesterday I had a scrambled egg, O.J. and 1 piece of Ezekel bread

Today I had 1/2 cup cooked oatmeal (not instant) O.J. 1 Ezekel bread with 1/2 TBS peanut butter.

Hugs,

Jackie

Jackie -- Is Ezekel bread a brand name ??!! Have never heard of it !!!!! Hugs, Randie

challange

Today I had 1/2 cup cooked oatmeal (not instant) O.J. 1 Ezekel bread with 1/2 TBS peanut butter.

Hugs,

Jackie

challange

Hugs,

Jackie

----- Original Message -----

One can buy it in Midland at a Health Food store. Understand it is expensive, but then what bread isn't?

Betty 2

One can buy it in Midland at a Health Food store. Understand it is expensive, but then what bread isn't?

Betty 2

I buy bread at the "Day Old Store" - - and get Mrs. Baird's 100% Whole Grain/Honey Nut n' Oat for $1.09 a loaf!! I really like it because of the whole grains that give it a nutty/crunchy taste. It has 80 calories, but I only have one slice a day - so I figure I can afford that - - - my tablespoon of peanut butter has 190, so I have a good "stick to your ribs" breakfast for 270 calories - my coffee I drink black, so no calories there - - -

((HUGS)):)

Clara

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.11/74 - Release Date: 8/17/2005

Betty 2

I buy bread at the "Day Old Store" - - and get Mrs. Baird's 100% Whole Grain/Honey Nut n' Oat for $1.09 a loaf!! I really like it because of the whole grains that give it a nutty/crunchy taste. It has 80 calories, but I only have one slice a day - so I figure I can afford that - - - my tablespoon of peanut butter has 190, so I have a good "stick to your ribs" breakfast for 270 calories - my coffee I drink black, so no calories there - - -

Clara

Betty 2

Clara

ROFL...ummm....probably not hahaha! HOWEVER, if you flip the pages with one hand and do bicep curls with a handweight with the other.....that might do the trick! Just remember to switch hands cuz ya wouldn't want "mis-matched" arms LOL

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

http://www.texastops.org

email: topsmama@...

GLUG! GLUG! GLUG! Lost that poor little fish completely

this week! Down he went...hook, line & sinker :(

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of MaggieDohr@...Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 2:32 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: challangeIf you read a book and turn the pages vigorously, does that count as exercise?

When I count calories (which I don't do all the time), I try to stay in the 1200 range, but some people can have 1500 or 1800 and still lose - depending on their metabolism and activity level! My favorite activity is "crashing on the couch with a good book", so needless to say, that doesn't burn a lot of calories! LOL

I try to keep my calories around 1200 or below, A diatician told me to loose weight I should eat 1300 calories, impossible for me. However I was reading an article yesterday that some of the meds I am on can make it very dificult to loose and can even make one gain. On one hand a DR is telling you to loose weight and then giving you a prescription that will make you gain makes sense huh!!

Betty 2

When I count calories (which I don't do all the time), I try to stay in the 1200 range, but some people can have 1500 or 1800 and still lose - depending on their metabolism and activity level! My favorite activity is "crashing on the couch with a good book", so needless to say, that doesn't burn a lot of calories! LOL

I try to keep my calories around 1200 or below, A diatician told me to loose weight I should eat 1300 calories, impossible for me. However I was reading an article yesterday that some of the meds I am on can make it very dificult to loose and can even make one gain. On one hand a DR is telling you to loose weight and then giving you a prescription that will make you gain makes sense huh!!

Betty 2

Okay, I got it. If you bring an extra superduper sized water jug, and if you are extremely coordinated, you can lift the water jug to strengthen the biceps while flipping wet (splash factor) pages vigorously. If the pages dry before you have fallen on face at the end of the treadmill, you get a bonus fish?

Okay, I got it. If you bring an extra superduper sized water jug, and if you are extremely coordinated, you can lift the water jug to strengthen the biceps while flipping wet (splash factor) pages vigorously. If the pages dry before you have fallen on face at the end of the treadmill, you get a bonus fish?

Funny girls!!!!!!!!

My breakfast this morning consisted of 1 biscuit,

1 sausage patty

My hot lemonade ahead of time while I was on the computer for the first time! Have since done part of todays exercise made the bed and now here I am again resting.

Betty 2

Funny girls!!!!!!!!

1 sausage patty

My hot lemonade ahead of time while I was on the computer for the first time! Have since done part of todays exercise made the bed and now here I am again resting.

Betty 2

Funny girls!!!!!!!!

1 sausage patty

Betty 2

On one hand a DR is telling you to loose weight and then giving you a prescription that will make you gain makes sense huh!!

that has been my gripe with insulin. It seems to always make me hungry till I have been on it a long time. Some meds I am on weight gain is a side affect. I'm sure one of these days they will make some diabetic medicine that will NOT put weight on you, course I'll be dead by then.

( MWDW@... )#TX 1743, ville(south of San )

On one hand a DR is telling you to loose weight and then giving you a prescription that will make you gain makes sense huh!!

that has been my gripe with insulin. It seems to always make me hungry till I have been on it a long time. Some meds I am on weight gain is a side affect. I'm sure one of these days they will make some diabetic medicine that will NOT put weight on you, course I'll be dead by then.

Maggie....very cute...I have the picture in my mind now....have a great day. HUGS, VernieMaggieDohr@... wrote:

If I was turning pages vigorously on the treadmill, you would have to pick me up at th end of the treadmill. I can listen to music, but I can't read on the treadmill. I would slide right off the back, and someone would go "WOW, did you see that!! It is a bird, a plane....no it is a crazy round woman flying off the treadmill again:) __________________________________________________

Metmorfin, Gloucophage, actully doesn't make you hungry, how ever if taking a lot of it it has some really bad side affects. One is in the bathroom a lot. Thios happens especially bad when you injest to many carbs. Was taking three pills a day, one of which made me hungry, along with two of the Gloucophage. Down to 1 pill a day now the Metmorfin.

Betty 2

Metmorfin, Gloucophage, actully doesn't make you hungry, how ever if taking a lot of it it has some really bad side affects. One is in the bathroom a lot. Thios happens especially bad when you injest to many carbs. Was taking three pills a day, one of which made me hungry, along with two of the Gloucophage. Down to 1 pill a day now the Metmorfin.

Betty 2

Betty 2

LETS HEAR IT FOR THE BONUS FISH!!! GO TEAM! YOU ARE DOING GREAT!Beja92430@... wrote:

TOPS ((HUGS)), GLORIA

CONTEST CHAIRPERSON AND PROGRAM LEADER

#TX 1268, JOSHUA

REMEMBER: YOU CONTROL THE FORK!

Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page