RemedySpot.com

Yogurt Question ??? Drip Yogurt ??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Everybody,

I dont understand what is dripped yogut ? Pls help me understand, I read may times in your posts mentioning drip yogurt , what is that and how to prepare it ?

The ignorant fool

Sandhya BTVC-SCD@yahoogroup s.com> Tuesday, December 30, 2008 5:10 PM> Hi,>> I'm new to following SCD & heard about it at the WAPF Conferences the> last 2 years. I decided to try it recently due to bloating,> malabsorption (ND diagnosed), & Candida issues. I went gluten-free Dec> 1, then changed Dec 15 to the SCD & Candida regimen (grain-free,> sugar-free - including fruits, lactose-free - except homemade, raw> cow's milk yogurt &

legal cheeses, & nut-free). It's early but I do> see improvements on my foot & with my digestion.>...> When I drip our yogurt, I find that ours is about 55% whey. Whey is a> source of calcium, but also lactose, which is illegal. How is it that> yogurt is legal? We do enjoy the yogurt cheese! What is the> difference between raw milk yogurt cheese, cream cheese, & creme> fraiche? All the recipes have nearly, if not entirely, identical> ingredients & methods. What is half & half? Is it possible to make> farmer's cheese, hoop cheese, or dry curd cottage cheese from raw milk> at home?>