RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: fibromyalgia pain

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As most of your other postings, i find this is interesting, ,

let know a little bit more.. Noel.

Re: Fibromyalgia Pain> Dear ,>> I suffered from severe Fibromyalgia pains for over 6> years and the only thing that was able to relieve my> pain was drinking a cup of dill & cilantro juice> everyday. Also, I recently began drinking the> supergreens from Innerlight which helps too.>> I hope that helps you.>> Warm Regards,>> Nirvana>> --- Norman <galadrel@...> wrote:>> ---------------------------------> Thanks ,> I have used the Vit C and Lysine before without> success (ing's approach),> but not with niacin. I'll add it to my list.> Best wishes,> >> drajcastig@... wrote:> Dear ,>> Lipoprotein a can be lowered using 2000 mg. Vit C> three times daily, L-lysine1000 mg. three times daily.> If these do not work completely, add niacin500-1000> mg three times daily.>> >> ............................................>>

Guest guest

Where in Germany?

Re: Fibromyalgia Pain> Dear ,>> I suffered from severe Fibromyalgia pains for over 6> years and the only thing that was able to relieve my> pain was drinking a cup of dill & cilantro juice> everyday. Also, I recently began drinking the> supergreens from Innerlight which helps too.>> I hope that helps you.>> Warm Regards,>> Nirvana>> --- Norman <galadrel@...> wrote:>> ---------------------------------> Thanks ,> I have used the Vit C and Lysine before without> success (ing's approach),> but not with niacin. I'll add it to my list.> Best wishes,> >> drajcastig@... wrote:> Dear ,>> Lipoprotein a can be lowered using 2000 mg. Vit C> three times daily, L-lysine1000 mg. three times daily.> If these do not work completely, add niacin500-1000> mg three times daily.>> >> ............................................>>

Guest guest

dear noel,

somehow, this experience gets me to think, htat a ph reading in the qx really indicates cellular acidity. could that be? could it be, that when acidity moves into the cell (just like xenobitotics can take a while, before they are to be found intracellularly)... the body does something to buffer this cellular acidty, like bicarbonates??? and maybe this is what is being measured by the qx then.

anyway. this product is called osiba, and i have tried it with a few clients/patients in the meantime. the ones i suspected needing it most, had heavy reactions after the first intake, but started to feel better very shortly after. if i get a cahcne to speak to the manufacturer, maybe there´s a chance to make this product available in more places.from,what he´s saying, it is the only product like this existing. hm.

with love

marlene

ps: noel, can you read german?

Guest guest

hi,

the company is called

Zimmermann Amino-comp.

Mr. Zimmermann

Degenau 3

D-72160 Horb an. Dettingen

Tel. 49-7482-807792

e-mail: amino-comp@...

i have spoken to mr. zimmermann. he does send product overseas, but needs a certain amount to make the shipping worthwhile...

he also works with effective microorganisms, called EM. they have become very popular in germany recently. we use them too, especially the EMA, which is wonderful to supply useful bacteria for the intestinal flora.

anyway, give "osiba" a try, it´s great. i never saw any similar effects so rapidly.

marlene

Guest guest

The human body was built to thrive on naturally energized and alkaline spring water, available a long, long, long (eons) time ago. Unfortunately unless you can melt down an ice berg strata reflecting that unpolluted era in time, all other water is a compromise, if not actually poison. Personally, I use a high quality energized, or reverse osmosis water after adding a patented product, "alkalife." And yes there is a lot of scientific data around root causes of serious "disease" emanating from excess cellular acidity. Barry at QWC

Guest guest

, Yes I can read German, NO problem...

Sure, the information ( = acidity ) in the cell is something different than the outside. I once learned that the inside of the cell resonates with Mental/emotional, the nucleus with spiritual and the outside of the cell resonates with physical. So there must be a buffer between them- if that is so. OK, this thing is not often approached as a energetical topic, but here you are. And interesting, I have been reading about the EM- ceramics today, and being accuainted with other ceramics and/ or crystals, it must be so that some information exchange makes loose the old "charge". Wasn't it so, , that, together with the lowering of the Ph values, and the ameliorating of pains after taking Osiba, you also had a emotional discharge? I am curious what your answer is. it explains somethings about (inner)cellulair barriers. For sure, someone will have been writing a book about it somewhere. The inner cell with all the mitochondriae, chromosomes, and many other little manufactures that happens there is once been compared to a small city as to experience in real life what's all in there!!!

HalleluJah! God is great! Did you know that Jah in Hallelujah is abbreviation for Jehovah, creator of this ALL ? After this conclusion I quickly go further downloading the manuals on www.theqxci.com I'm beginnig to have huge paperwork on this..... Bye, Noel

PS; Thanks again for the info on Osiba...

Guest guest

Where do you get this alkalife from?

Re: Fibromyalgia Pain

The human body was built to thrive on naturally energized and alkaline spring water, available a long, long, long (eons) time ago. Unfortunately unless you can melt down an ice berg strata reflecting that unpolluted era in time, all other water is a compromise, if not actually poison. Personally, I use a high quality energized, or reverse osmosis water after adding a patented product, "alkalife." And yes there is a lot of scientific data around root causes of serious "disease" emanating from excess cellular acidity. Barry at QWC ............................................

Guest guest

dear noel,

hahaha!!! in german we say, this fits like the bum on the bucket...

oh, yes, have i ever had "emotional dicharge" in the past three weeks.

actually i have a feeling of being under shock. really had heavy emotional issues with employees here at my company. so heavy, that i have decided to quit by the end of the year. i have been sitting at my computer the last few days being unable to write articles, that are due, and so forth....

last friday i cried all morning (very business like, eh?)

it all feels like a cleansing process.

i am longing for free time and freedom, and all this seems to be in process at the moment. it is painful though.

interesting, eh? how this correlates with using the alkalizing osiba.

noel, thank you sooo much for this. it makes it easier for me to "bear" what i´m going through at the moment.

marlene

ps: can you give me your faxnumber, or maybe your address, then i could send you a pile of info on osiba and articles of mine or whatever you wish

Guest guest

Choose your favorite search engine like google or dog pile, type in alkalife and wahla.....web sites will appear. Simple and fast!

vee

-----Original Message-----From: loenbakk@... [mailto:loenbakk@...]Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 6:06 AMqxci-english Subject: Re: Fibromyalgia Pain

Where do you get this alkalife from?

Re: Fibromyalgia Pain

The human body was built to thrive on naturally energized and alkaline spring water, available a long, long, long (eons) time ago. Unfortunately unless you can melt down an ice berg strata reflecting that unpolluted era in time, all other water is a compromise, if not actually poison. Personally, I use a high quality energized, or reverse osmosis water after adding a patented product, "alkalife." And yes there is a lot of scientific data around root causes of serious "disease" emanating from excess cellular acidity. Barry at QWC ............................................

Guest guest

, my fax nr. is: ++31 40 2075886. I aM CURIOUS what I can learn from my east- neighbours! Thanks, Noel