RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

haircut

Rate this topic

Guest guest

>> can get a haircut?">> The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said, "About>> two hours.">>>> The guy left.>>>> A few days later the same guy stuck his head in the door and asked,>> "How long before I can get a haircut?">>>> The barber looked around at the shop and said," About three hours.">>>> The guy left.>>>> A week later the same guy stuck his head in the shop and asked, "How>> long before I can get a haircut?">>>> The barber looked around the shop and said, "About an hour and a>> half.">>>> The guy left.>>>> The barber turned to a friend and said, "Hey, Bill, do me a favor.>> Follow that

guy and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he>> has to wait for a haircut, but then he doesn't ever come back.">>>> A little while later Bill returned to the shop, laughing hysterically.>>>> The barber asked, "So where does that guy go when he leaves?">>>> Bill looked up, tears in his eyes from laughter and said, "Your>> house."

Windows Live� Hotmail�:�more than just e-mail. Check it out.

Guest guest

>> can get a haircut?">> The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said, "About>> two hours.">>>> The guy left.>>>> A few days later the same guy stuck his head in the door and asked,>> "How long before I can get a haircut?">>>> The barber looked around at the shop and said," About three hours.">>>> The guy left.>>>> A week later the same guy stuck his head in the shop and asked, "How>> long before I can get a haircut?">>>> The barber looked around the shop and said, "About an hour and a>> half.">>>> The guy left.>>>> The barber turned to a friend and said, "Hey, Bill, do me a favor.>> Follow that

guy and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he>> has to wait for a haircut, but then he doesn't ever come back.">>>> A little while later Bill returned to the shop, laughing hysterically.>>>> The barber asked, "So where does that guy go when he leaves?">>>> Bill looked up, tears in his eyes from laughter and said, "Your>> house."

Guest guest