RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Doggone , I just can't connect. I've done it many times.

Sher; ipf 3-06; OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

, He is just adorable! Thank you for posting his picture. I could look at a newborn forever. They are so sweet and precious. The only thing better is holding them in your arms. I will be praying that the Levaquin works as well for you as it just did for me so you can give your little guy a big hug for all of us. May God bless your little Boone always. Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California Re: My PFT's Numbers http://members. tripod.com/ noairtogo/ pft.htm http://home. columbus. rr.com/allen/ pft_interpretati on.htm Info on that the number mean P Irn3189aim (DOT) com wrote: Hi All, This are my bad numbers. Comments: Effort Good Lung

Volumes FEV1/FVC Predicted 85 Pre Meas 81 TLC Predicted 5.30 Pre Meas 4.28 % 81 RV Predicted 1.70 Pre Meas 0.46 % 27 RV/TLC Predicted 31 Pre Meas 11 DLCO Predicted 28.1 Pre Meas 20.4 % 73 DL Adj Predicted 28.1 Pre Meas 20.8 % 74 Interpretation: Flow rates are normal Total Lung capacity is normal but residual voulme is reduced Diffusion Capacity is mildly reduced when corrected for Hemoglobin Increased airway reistance Irene Raynaud's Disease 09/07 PF

03/07 Canada Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective. P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59 Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. P PM (Polymositis)

12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59 Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I definitely have a problem when there is high pressure. A case of too much air, not enough oxygen!

Love Ze x> >> > > > ,> > > > Thank you for your translation of 5:3. It will now hold that> > meaning for me.> > > > Do they believe that you had HF before PF? It is usually the other way> > around. How advanced is your PF?> > > > So good to have you here.> > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

Guest guest

Hi There You, Are you wearing a scarf around your mouth th keep the air a little softer goin in? Remember last year Joyce and someone else got those funny looking muzzle looking things. I remember they said they do help. Please take care of you.. Love   Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." , Have you started weaning down from prednisone yet? I've heard that the barometric pressure has something to do with feeling bad.  I know it certainly affects me.  Today is an absolutely gorgeous day in Chicago sunny and clear, perhaps a bit cold but I went for my walk and my chest is killing me and I'm coughing a whole lot and I'm more sob. ??  Why??  I don't know.  Usually I can walk and all is good.This disease is strange and I HATE it. I guess we just have to enjoy our good days and try not to over do it. Leanne uip 1/03 Illinoislisted for single lung transplant 10-12-07denise randel <dnsrndl> wrote:reed,  I am jumping in-yes it does have good days and bad and for each of us it  is different.  Some people seem to go months and even years before they have to deal with inflammation and scarring again, while others of us seem to go day to day.  Last week I was on 20 mg of prednisone, used O2 almost all day and night and still had burning in my chest and lots of wheezing, coughing, etc.  This week, I barely need my oxygen, no coughing, tiny bit of wheezing and I feel great!  I wish I knew what triggered the bad episodes, or why I am suddenly feeling great.  It is almost like someone flips a switch.  All I know is that I do this several times a year and I just have to go with what my body is going through at the time.  Take care-    Sarcoid/PF  3/2006   California Re: Is it HF or PF?Dear Joyce,Well, I went afib in 1992.[Atrial Fibrillation - the upper chamber ofthe heart doesn't pump, it flutters and sends fast random signals tothe lower chamber which tries sometimes to keep up - bringing yourpulse to 200 bpm while sitting still - and sometimes just stammers incomplete confusion :)]. I'd never had a good sense of rhythm anyway - terrible dancer - butthe arrhythmia was killing my heart. So, after years of persuasion bythe docs, I let them burn out my AV node making me forever dependenton a pacemaker, that was 1999. I was chronically short of breath withexertion then, but I blamed it on the afib; however, it may have beenearly PF. Acronyms are killing me! :)Anyway, back to my original question - does PF have a few really gooddays and then perhaps a few really bad days?I don't know how advanced my PF is because they haven't done a lungbiopsy. Doing anything which involves puncturing me means taking meoff coumadin. Since I have had clotting problems and am prime forstroking out, they keep all invasive work to a minimum. I don't think I am far along with the PF since I can have days when Ionly need oxygen on exertion. Of course, other days I'm gasping forair while sitting still - hence my question above. Does PF act that way?Warmest regards,"We should all visit the sick. When they are in sorrow and suffering,it is a real help and benefit to have a friend come. Happiness is agreat healer to those who are ill. In the East it is the custom tocall upon the patient often and meet him individually. The people inthe East show the utmost kindness and compassion to the sick andsuffering. This has greater effect than the remedy itself. You mustalways have this thought of love and affection when you visit theailing and afflicted." - 'Abdu'l-Bahá>> > ,> > Thank you for your translation of 5:3. It will now hold that> meaning for me.> > Do they believe that you had HF before PF? It is usually the other way> around. How advanced is your PF?> > So good to have you here.> > Hugs, Joyce D.> PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

, My son ( a skier) suggested that I

get a ski gaiter...it's like a huge turtle neck without the sweater!!

I found one that velcro'd in the back so that I didn't need to keep

pulling it over my head! If I really had to

be out in very bitter cold weather it did help!!! Actually, I tried

not to be out in very cold/ windy weather because

the Helios doesn't work too well out there and neither do I.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Peggy wrote:

Hi There You, Are you wearing a scarf around your mouth th keep

the air a little softer goin in?

Remember last year Joyce and someone else got those funny

looking muzzle looking things. I remember they said they do help.

Please take care of you.. Love

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf

6/04 Florida

"Worry

looks around,

Sorry

looks back,

Faith

looks up."

Have you started weaning down from prednisone yet?

I've heard that the barometric pressure has something to do with

feeling bad. I know it certainly affects me. Today is an absolutely

gorgeous day in Chicago sunny and clear, perhaps a bit cold but I went

for my walk and my chest is killing me and I'm coughing a whole lot and

I'm more sob. ?? Why?? I don't know. Usually I can walk and all is

good.

This disease is strange and I HATE it. I guess we just have to

enjoy our good days and try not to over do it.

Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

listed for single lung transplant 10-12-07

denise randel <dnsrndl> wrote:

reed,

I am jumping in-yes it does have good days and bad and for each of us

it is different. Some people seem to go months and even years before

they have to deal with inflammation and scarring again, while others of

us seem to go day to day. Last week I was on 20 mg of prednisone, used

O2 almost all day and night and still had burning in my chest and lots

of wheezing, coughing, etc. This week, I barely need my oxygen, no

coughing, tiny bit of wheezing and I feel great! I wish I knew what

triggered the bad episodes, or why I am suddenly feeling great. It is

almost like someone flips a switch. All I know is that I do this

several times a year and I just have to go with what my body is going

through at the time. Take care-

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

-----

Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 7:53:48 PM

Subject: Re: Is it HF or PF?

Dear Joyce,

Well, I went afib in 1992.[Atrial Fibrillation - the upper chamber of

the heart doesn't pump, it flutters and sends fast random signals to

the lower chamber which tries sometimes to keep up - bringing your

pulse to 200 bpm while sitting still - and sometimes just stammers in

complete confusion :)].

I'd never had a good sense of rhythm anyway - terrible dancer - but

the arrhythmia was killing my heart. So, after years of persuasion by

the docs, I let them burn out my AV node making me forever dependent

on a pacemaker, that was 1999. I was chronically short of breath with

exertion then, but I blamed it on the afib; however, it may have been

early PF. Acronyms are killing me! :)

Anyway, back to my original question - does PF have a few really good

days and then perhaps a few really bad days?

I don't know how advanced my PF is because they haven't done a lung

biopsy. Doing anything which involves puncturing me means taking me

off coumadin. Since I have had clotting problems and am prime for

stroking out, they keep all invasive work to a minimum.

I don't think I am far along with the PF since I can have days when I

only need oxygen on exertion. Of course, other days I'm gasping for

air while sitting still - hence my question above. Does PF act that way?

Warmest regards,

"We should all visit the sick. When they are in sorrow and suffering,

it is a real help and benefit to have a friend come. Happiness is a

great healer to those who are ill. In the East it is the custom to

call upon the patient often and meet him individually. The people in

the East show the utmost kindness and compassion to the sick and

suffering. This has greater effect than the remedy itself. You must

always have this thought of love and affection when you visit the

ailing and afflicted." - 'Abdu'l-Bahá

>

>

> ,

>

> Thank you for your translation of 5:3. It will now hold

that

> meaning for me.

>

> Do they believe that you had HF before PF? It is usually the other

way

> around. How advanced is your PF?

>

> So good to have you here.

>

> Hugs, Joyce D.

> PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA

> 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find

them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Never miss a thing. Make

Yahoo your homepage.

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.17.1/1182 - Release Date: 12/12/2007 11:29 AM

Guest guest

Hi Leanne, I was supposed to stay on 20 for the next year, but I just can't do it! Last week I felt awful and cried at the smallest things-this week I moved myself down to 15 mg and that along with my new inhaler has made a world of difference. I feel like someone flipped a switch and I am good to go again. Of course, I am being reasonable and not doing too much, but at least I feel like getting out of bed and doing something. I got a pedometer and I am up to 4,500 steps per day. I see the GP tomorrow to discuss all my side effects from the prednisone. I think I am going to see if I can just up the oxygen and get off the prednisone all together. I can't deal with the cold either. It just wipes me out. I don't know how all of you

manage it . Take care Leanne- Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California Re: Is it HF or PF? Dear Joyce,Well, I went afib in 1992.[Atrial Fibrillation - the upper chamber ofthe heart doesn't pump, it flutters and sends fast random signals tothe lower chamber which tries sometimes

to keep up -

bringing yourpulse to 200 bpm while sitting still - and sometimes just stammers incomplete confusion :)]. I'd never had a good sense of rhythm anyway - terrible dancer - butthe arrhythmia was killing my heart. So, after years of persuasion bythe docs, I let them burn out my AV node making me forever dependenton a pacemaker, that was 1999. I was chronically short of breath withexertion then, but I blamed it on the afib; however, it may have beenearly PF. Acronyms are killing me! :)Anyway, back to my original question - does PF have a few really gooddays and then perhaps a few really bad days?I don't know how advanced my PF is because they haven't done a lungbiopsy. Doing anything which involves puncturing me means taking meoff coumadin. Since I have had clotting problems and am prime forstroking out, they keep all invasive work to a minimum. I don't think I am far along with the

PF since I can have

days when Ionly need oxygen on exertion. Of course, other days I'm gasping forair while sitting still - hence my question above. Does PF act that way?Warmest regards,"We should all visit the sick. When they are in sorrow and suffering,it is a real help and benefit to have a friend come. Happiness is agreat healer to those who are ill. In the East it is the custom tocall upon the patient often and meet him individually. The people inthe East show the utmost kindness and compassion to the sick andsuffering. This has greater effect than the remedy itself. You mustalways have this thought of love and affection when you visit theailing and afflicted." - 'Abdu'l-Bahá>> >

,> > Thank you for your translation of 5:3. It will now hold that> meaning for me.> > Do they believe that you had HF before PF? It is usually the other way> around. How advanced is your PF?> > So good to have you here.> > Hugs, Joyce D.> PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

, I just have to warn you about coming off prednisone to quickly. The side effects of coming off at quick a drop is horrible. I have never been such pain in my joints. I dropped from 60 mg to 40 and almost wound up in the hospital. To say nothing of the bawling mess I was.you need to only drop maybe 5 mg every two weeks or so. be careful. From 20 mg to done is the worst and the best. after your finished you will feel like your old self again.  Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Hi Leanne,  I was supposed to stay on 20 for the next year, but I just can't do it!  Last week I felt awful and cried at the smallest things-this week I moved myself down to 15 mg and that along with my new inhaler has made a world of difference.  I feel like someone flipped a switch and I am good to go again.  Of course, I am being reasonable and not doing too much, but at least I feel like getting out of bed and doing something.  I got a pedometer and I am up to 4,500 steps per day.  I see the GP tomorrow to discuss all my side effects  from the prednisone.  I think I am going to see if I can just up the oxygen and get off the prednisone all together.  I can't deal with the cold either.  It just wipes me out.  I don't know how all of you manage it .  Take care Leanne-    Sarcoid/PF  3/2006   California Re: Is it HF or PF?Dear Joyce,Well, I went afib in 1992.[Atrial Fibrillation - the upper chamber ofthe heart doesn't pump, it flutters and sends fast random signals tothe lower chamber which tries sometimes to keep up - bringing yourpulse to 200 bpm while sitting still - and sometimes just stammers incomplete confusion :)]. I'd never had a good sense of rhythm anyway - terrible dancer - butthe arrhythmia was killing my heart. So, after years of persuasion bythe docs, I let them burn out my AV node making me forever dependenton a pacemaker, that was 1999. I was chronically short of breath withexertion then, but I blamed it on the afib; however, it may have beenearly PF. Acronyms are killing me! :)Anyway, back to my original question - does PF have a few really gooddays and then perhaps a few really bad days?I don't know how advanced my PF is because they haven't done a lungbiopsy. Doing anything which involves puncturing me means taking meoff coumadin. Since I have had clotting problems and am prime forstroking out, they keep all invasive work to a minimum. I don't think I am far along with the PF since I can have days when Ionly need oxygen on exertion. Of course, other days I'm gasping forair while sitting still - hence my question above. Does PF act that way?Warmest regards,"We should all visit the sick. When they are in sorrow and suffering,it is a real help and benefit to have a friend come. Happiness is agreat healer to those who are ill. In the East it is the custom tocall upon the patient often and meet him individually. The people inthe East show the utmost kindness and compassion to the sick andsuffering. This has greater effect than the remedy itself. You mustalways have this thought of love and affection when you visit theailing and afflicted." - 'Abdu'l-Bahá>> > ,> > Thank you for your translation of 5:3. It will now hold that> meaning for me.> > Do they believe that you had HF before PF? It is usually the other way> around. How advanced is your PF?> > So good to have you here.> > Hugs, Joyce D.> PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Peggy, I have tons of questions this morning for you and everyone else that quit prednisone. I have been on it now since May 06 and can barely remember life without it. Do you remember how long it took to drop from 20 to zero? And did you do 5 mgs every two weeks? Also, will I start coughing again as soon as soon as I am off of it and will my O2 stats drop? Thanks- (ps. I miss your pink!) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California Re: Is it HF or PF?Dear Joyce,Well, I went afib in 1992.[Atrial Fibrillation -

the upper chamber ofthe heart doesn't pump, it flutters and sends fast random signals tothe lower chamber which tries sometimes to keep up - bringing yourpulse to 200 bpm while sitting still - and sometimes just stammers incomplete confusion :)]. I'd never had a good sense of rhythm anyway - terrible dancer - butthe arrhythmia was killing my heart. So, after years of persuasion bythe docs, I let them burn out my AV node making me forever dependenton a pacemaker, that was 1999. I was chronically short of breath withexertion then, but I blamed it on the afib; however, it may have beenearly PF. Acronyms are killing me! :)Anyway, back to my original question - does PF have a few really gooddays and then perhaps a few really bad days?I don't know how advanced my PF is because they haven't done a lungbiopsy. Doing anything which involves

puncturing me means taking meoff coumadin. Since I have had clotting problems and am prime forstroking out, they keep all invasive work to a minimum. I don't think I am far along with the PF since I can have days when Ionly need oxygen on exertion. Of course, other days I'm gasping forair while sitting still - hence my question above. Does PF act that way?Warmest regards,"We should all visit the sick. When they are in sorrow and suffering,it is a real help and benefit to have a friend come. Happiness is agreat healer to those who are ill. In the East it is the custom tocall upon the patient often and meet him individually. The people inthe East show the utmost kindness and compassion to the sick andsuffering. This has greater effect than the remedy itself. You mustalways have this thought of love and affection when you visit

theailing and afflicted." - 'Abdu'l-Bahá>> > ,> > Thank you for your translation of 5:3. It will now hold that> meaning for me.> > Do they believe that you had HF before PF? It is usually the other way> around. How advanced is your PF?> > So good to have you here.> > Hugs, Joyce D.> PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004

INDIANA> 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo

your homepage.

Guest guest

As you know I was the poster for what prednisone can do to you. I dropped 5 mg every two weeks twice then had to only drop 2 1/2 because of the pain in my bones. You talk about GRUMPIES that was until I got to about 10 mg. But I will tell you when I was done, I felt wonderful. no more cravings no leg pain no CLOTHES that fit. So that was interesting. Just listen to your body. Some can come off quicker. You will know then just drop less for a week or two.  I'll be praying for you. Hang on honey, you have homework to get done.  ;) Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Peggy,  I have tons of questions this morning for you and everyone else that quit prednisone.  I have been on it now since May 06 and can barely remember life without it. Do you remember how long it took to drop from 20 to zero?  And did you do 5 mgs every two weeks?  Also, will I start coughing again as soon as soon as I am off of it and will my O2 stats drop?    Thanks- (ps. I miss your pink!)   Sarcoid/PF  3/2006   California Re: Is it HF or PF?Dear Joyce,Well, I went afib in 1992.[Atrial Fibrillation - the upper chamber ofthe heart doesn't pump, it flutters and sends fast random signals tothe lower chamber which tries sometimes to keep up - bringing yourpulse to 200 bpm while sitting still - and sometimes just stammers incomplete confusion :)]. I'd never had a good sense of rhythm anyway - terrible dancer - butthe arrhythmia was killing my heart. So, after years of persuasion bythe docs, I let them burn out my AV node making me forever dependenton a pacemaker, that was 1999. I was chronically short of breath withexertion then, but I blamed it on the afib; however, it may have beenearly PF. Acronyms are killing me! :)Anyway, back to my original question - does PF have a few really gooddays and then perhaps a few really bad days?I don't know how advanced my PF is because they haven't done a lungbiopsy. Doing anything which involves puncturing me means taking meoff coumadin. Since I have had clotting problems and am prime forstroking out, they keep all invasive work to a minimum. I don't think I am far along with the PF since I can have days when Ionly need oxygen on exertion. Of course, other days I'm gasping forair while sitting still - hence my question above. Does PF act that way?Warmest regards,"We should all visit the sick. When they are in sorrow and suffering,it is a real help and benefit to have a friend come. Happiness is agreat healer to those who are ill. In the East it is the custom tocall upon the patient often and meet him individually. The people inthe East show the utmost kindness and compassion to the sick andsuffering. This has greater effect than the remedy itself. You mustalways have this thought of love and affection when you visit theailing and afflicted." - 'Abdu'l-Bahá>> > ,> > Thank you for your translation of 5:3. It will now hold that> meaning for me.> > Do they believe that you had HF before PF? It is usually the other way> around. How advanced is your PF?> > So good to have you here.> > Hugs, Joyce D.> PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Also, while you're the primary judge, make sure those around you are

aware of whats taking place. They may detect signs that you need to

slow the drop down or that its going very well quicker than you.

> >

> >

> > ,

> >

> > Thank you for your translation of 5:3. It will now hold

that

> > meaning for me.

> >

> > Do they believe that you had HF before PF? It is usually the

other

> way

> > around. How advanced is your PF?

> >

> > So good to have you here.

> >

> > Hugs, Joyce D.

> > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA

> > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!

> Search.

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

> Try it now.

>

Guest guest

Great to have you back Alaskan Jim..you're gonna get a surprise to read JUST how far away you've been while you've been away!!!!!!

Hee, Hee, all should become clear IF you read ALL your 300+ messages...

Big bear HUG to you!

in Oz> >> > > > ,> > > > Thank you for your translation of 5:3. It will now hold that> > meaning for me.> > > > Do they believe that you had HF before PF? It is usually the other way> > around. How advanced is your PF?> > > > So good to have you here.> > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

Dear ,

I've just been reading your early posts, from your diagnosis to when you first started on Prednisone & here you are sharing the experience of coming off the stuff. Very valuable experience...have you ever looked back at your own posts????

All the very best in the process, we'll all be hoping it's not too hideous!

Cheers,

in Oz

IPF; Fibrotic NSIP/UIP?????

Reynauds'

May 2007

> >> > > > ,> > > > Thank you for your translation of 5:3. It will now hold that> > meaning for me.> > > > Do they believe that you had HF before PF? It is usually the other way> > around. How advanced is your PF?> > > > So good to have you here.> > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.> > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mkp{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px 0px;padding:0px 14px;}> #ygrp-mkp hr{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> #ygrp-mkp #hd{> color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}> #ygrp-mkp #ads{> margin-bottom:10px;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad{> padding:0 0;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}> -->> > > > <!--> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> font-family:Arial;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}> -->> > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}> #ygrp-text{> font-family:Georgia;> }> #ygrp-text p{> margin:0 0 1em 0;}> #ygrp-tpmsgs{> font-family:Arial;> clear:both;}> #ygrp-vitnav{> padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}> #ygrp-vitnav a{> padding:0 1px;}> #ygrp-actbar{> clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-align:right;}> #ygrp-actbar .left{> float:left;white-space:nowrap;}> .bld{font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-grft{> font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}> #ygrp-ft{> font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;> padding:5px 0;> }> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> padding-bottom:10px;}> > #ygrp-vital{> background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> #ygrp-vital #vithd{> font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-transform:uppercase;}> #ygrp-vital ul{> padding:0;margin:2px 0;}> #ygrp-vital ul li{> list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;> }> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-align:right;padding-right:.5em;}> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-vital a{> text-decoration:none;}> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> color:#999;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> padding:8px 0;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-height:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> text-decoration:none;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> margin:0;}> o{font-size:0;}> .MsoNormal{> margin:0 0 0 0;}> #ygrp-text tt{> font-size:120%;}> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}> .replbq{margin:4;}> -->> > > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

Guest guest

, No I haven't and thanks for mentioning it. I came off for a brief time last Jan and I don't remember how slow I did it and I don't remember feeling too awful. I have been up and down on it so much I should be the resident prednisone expert by now and shouldn't need to get advice ! Take care- Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California Re:

Dear ,

I've just been reading your early posts, from your diagnosis to when you first started on Prednisone & here you are sharing the experience of coming off the stuff. Very valuable experience.. .have you ever looked back at your own posts????

Cheers,

in Oz

IPF; Fibrotic NSIP/UIP???? ?

Reynauds'

May 2007

> >> > > > ,> > > > Thank you for your translation of 5:3. It will now hold that> > meaning for me.> > > > Do they believe that you had HF before PF? It is usually the other way> > around. How advanced is your PF?> > > > So good to have you here.> > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.> > > > >

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mkp{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}> #ygrp-mkp hr{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> #ygrp-mkp #hd{> color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-height: 122%;margin: 10px 0px;}> #ygrp-mkp #ads{> margin-bottom: 10px;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad{> padding:0 0;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}> -->> > > > <!--> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> font-family: Arial;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc

#hd{> margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-height: 122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}> -->> > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}> #ygrp-text{> font-family: Georgia;> }> #ygrp-text p{> margin:0 0 1em 0;}> #ygrp-tpmsgs{> font-family: Arial;> clear:both;}> #ygrp-vitnav{> padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}> #ygrp-vitnav a{> padding:0 1px;}> #ygrp-actbar{> clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space:

nowrap;color: #666;text- align:right; }> #ygrp-actbar .left{> float:left;white- space:nowrap; }> .bld{font-weight: bold;}> #ygrp-grft{> font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}> #ygrp-ft{> font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;> padding:5px 0;> }> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> padding-bottom: 10px;}> > #ygrp-vital{> background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> #ygrp-vital #vithd{> font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold; color:#333; text-transform: uppercase; }> #ygrp-vital ul{> padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}> #ygrp-vital ul li{> list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;> }> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text- align:right; padding-right: .5em;}>

#ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> font-weight: bold;}> #ygrp-vital a{> text-decoration: none;}> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> text-decoration: underline; }> > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> color:#999;font- size:77%; }> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> padding:8px 0;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-size: 100%;line- height:122% ;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> text-decoration: none;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad

a:hover{> text-decoration: underline; }> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> margin:0;}> o{font-size: 0;}> .MsoNormal{> margin:0 0 0 0;}> #ygrp-text tt{> font-size:120% ;}> blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}> .replbq{margin: 4;}> -->> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools. search.yahoo. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping>

Guest guest

, No I haven't and thanks for mentioning it. I came off for a brief time last Jan and I don't remember how slow I did it and I don't remember feeling too awful. I have been up and down on it so much I should be the resident prednisone expert by now and shouldn't need to get advice ! Take care- Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California Re:

Dear ,

I've just been reading your early posts, from your diagnosis to when you first started on Prednisone & here you are sharing the experience of coming off the stuff. Very valuable experience.. .have you ever looked back at your own posts????

Cheers,

in Oz

IPF; Fibrotic NSIP/UIP???? ?

Reynauds'

May 2007

> >> > > > ,> > > > Thank you for your translation of 5:3. It will now hold that> > meaning for me.> > > > Do they believe that you had HF before PF? It is usually the other way> > around. How advanced is your PF?> > > > So good to have you here.> > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.> > > > >

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mkp{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}> #ygrp-mkp hr{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> #ygrp-mkp #hd{> color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-height: 122%;margin: 10px 0px;}> #ygrp-mkp #ads{> margin-bottom: 10px;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad{> padding:0 0;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}> -->> > > > <!--> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> font-family: Arial;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc

#hd{> margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-height: 122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}> -->> > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}> #ygrp-text{> font-family: Georgia;> }> #ygrp-text p{> margin:0 0 1em 0;}> #ygrp-tpmsgs{> font-family: Arial;> clear:both;}> #ygrp-vitnav{> padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}> #ygrp-vitnav a{> padding:0 1px;}> #ygrp-actbar{> clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space:

nowrap;color: #666;text- align:right; }> #ygrp-actbar .left{> float:left;white- space:nowrap; }> .bld{font-weight: bold;}> #ygrp-grft{> font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}> #ygrp-ft{> font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;> padding:5px 0;> }> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> padding-bottom: 10px;}> > #ygrp-vital{> background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> #ygrp-vital #vithd{> font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold; color:#333; text-transform: uppercase; }> #ygrp-vital ul{> padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}> #ygrp-vital ul li{> list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;> }> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text- align:right; padding-right: .5em;}>

#ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> font-weight: bold;}> #ygrp-vital a{> text-decoration: none;}> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> text-decoration: underline; }> > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> color:#999;font- size:77%; }> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> padding:8px 0;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-size: 100%;line- height:122% ;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> text-decoration: none;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad

a:hover{> text-decoration: underline; }> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> margin:0;}> o{font-size: 0;}> .MsoNormal{> margin:0 0 0 0;}> #ygrp-text tt{> font-size:120% ;}> blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}> .replbq{margin: 4;}> -->> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools. search.yahoo. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping>

Guest guest

Hi Peggy, You are right I DO have homework-two more papers and then this class is done. I am going to take a break and start again in March. I think last time I came off the prednisone I might have done it too quickly and wonder if thats why I got so sick again. I saw my general practitioner today ( I just love going to the doctor so frequently!) and he also feels that I have been on prednisone too long and should come off but he is deferring to my pulmonary doctor. I don't mind being on it when I have a flareup, I am just questioning the wisdom of staying on 20 all the time and then going up to 30 or 40 when the inflammation gets bad. And yes, I am weaning myself off of it without her approval. I go for PF tests and a CT scan again in Jan

and then will follow up with her. Other than the prednisone issue, I am feeling great and I love my new inhaler. My only bad news is I do have to have a biopsy for the lumps in my breast but they are small, so even if it is cancer I am not too worried. I am almost ready for Christmas and everyone else is cooking except for me. I am not even baking cookies this year. The only thing I am making is my famous Almond Roca. Recipe follow if anyone is interested. It is the easiest candy recipe ever. God bless you-ALMOND ROCAIngredients and materials:2 cubes real butter1 cup sugar3 Hershey bars ( no nuts)1 small package of sliced almonds1 teflon coated saucepan ( 1 quart size)1 cookie sheettinfoilDirections1. Cover a cookie sheet with tin foil 2. Break up candy bars into pieces and set aside3. Heat butter and

sugar over medium heat stirring constantly until the mixture turns a dark roca color. This takes about 10 to 12 minutes.4. Pour onto cookie sheet and immediately place candy pieces on top ( be careful, hot candy burns bad!).5. Wait 30 seconds and smear chocolate evenly over roca.6. Sprinkle with the nuts ( I press them down a little so they stick)7 Refrigerate for a few hours and then break into pieces8. You need to put it in an airtight container ( or tinfoil or saran wrap) but it doesn't need to be refrigerated again. And it is sooo good! Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California Re: Is it HF or PF?Dear Joyce,Well, I went afib in 1992.[Atrial Fibrillation - the upper chamber ofthe heart doesn't pump, it flutters and sends fast random signals tothe lower chamber which tries sometimes to keep up - bringing yourpulse to 200 bpm while sitting still - and sometimes

just stammers incomplete confusion :)]. I'd never had a good sense of rhythm anyway - terrible dancer - butthe arrhythmia was killing my heart. So, after years of persuasion bythe docs, I let them burn out my AV node making me forever dependenton a pacemaker, that was 1999. I was chronically short of breath withexertion then, but I blamed it on the afib; however, it may have beenearly PF. Acronyms are killing me! :)Anyway, back to my original question - does PF have a few really gooddays and then perhaps a few really bad days?I don't know how advanced my PF is because they haven't done a lungbiopsy. Doing anything which involves puncturing me means taking meoff coumadin. Since I have had clotting problems and am prime forstroking out, they keep all invasive work to a minimum. I don't

think I am far along with the PF since I can have days when Ionly need oxygen on exertion. Of course, other days I'm gasping forair while sitting still - hence my question above. Does PF act that way?Warmest regards,"We should all visit the sick. When they are in sorrow and suffering,it is a real help and benefit to have a friend come. Happiness is agreat healer to those who are ill. In the East it is the custom tocall upon the patient often and meet him individually. The people inthe East show the utmost kindness and compassion to the sick andsuffering. This has greater effect than the remedy itself. You mustalways have this thought of love and affection when you visit theailing and afflicted." - 'Abdu'l-Bahá>> > ,> > Thank you for your translation of 5:3. It will now hold that> meaning for me.> > Do they believe that you had HF before PF? It is usually the other way> around. How advanced is your PF?> > So good to have you here.> > Hugs, Joyce D.> PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

All the best with the breast lumps ...crossed fingers for you!

By the way could you explain a CUBE of butter..here, butter comes in 250 gram/500gram or 1/2 or 1lb blocks then we measure for recipes by tablespoons or weight!

I'm 'bi-lingual' with weights since I was 16 when Oz swapped from lbs to grams!

Cheers,

> >> > > > ,> > > > Thank you for your translation of 5:3. It will now hold that> > meaning for me.> > > > Do they believe that you had HF before PF? It is usually the other way> > around. How advanced is your PF?> > > > So good to have you here.> > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.> > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mkp{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px 0px;padding:0px 14px;}> #ygrp-mkp hr{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> #ygrp-mkp #hd{> color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}> #ygrp-mkp #ads{> margin-bottom:10px;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad{> padding:0 0;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}> -->> > > > <!--> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> font-family:Arial;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}> -->> > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}> #ygrp-text{> font-family:Georgia;> }> #ygrp-text p{> margin:0 0 1em 0;}> #ygrp-tpmsgs{> font-family:Arial;> clear:both;}> #ygrp-vitnav{> padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}> #ygrp-vitnav a{> padding:0 1px;}> #ygrp-actbar{> clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-align:right;}> #ygrp-actbar .left{> float:left;white-space:nowrap;}> .bld{font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-grft{> font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}> #ygrp-ft{> font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;> padding:5px 0;> }> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> padding-bottom:10px;}> > #ygrp-vital{> background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> #ygrp-vital #vithd{> font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-transform:uppercase;}> #ygrp-vital ul{> padding:0;margin:2px 0;}> #ygrp-vital ul li{> list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;> }> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-align:right;padding-right:.5em;}> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-vital a{> text-decoration:none;}> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> color:#999;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> padding:8px 0;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-height:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> text-decoration:none;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> margin:0;}> o{font-size:0;}> .MsoNormal{> margin:0 0 0 0;}> #ygrp-text tt{> font-size:120%;}> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}> .replbq{margin:4;}> -->> > > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

Guest guest

Sorry , a cube is 1/2 cup. Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California Re:

By the way could you explain a CUBE of butter..here, butter comes in 250 gram/500gram or 1/2 or 1lb blocks then we measure for recipes by tablespoons or weight!

Cheers,

> >> > > > ,> > > > Thank you for your translation of 5:3. It will now hold that> > meaning for

me.> > > > Do they believe that you had HF before PF? It is usually the other way> > around. How advanced is your PF?> > > > So good to have you here.> > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.> > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mkp{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}> #ygrp-mkp hr{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> #ygrp-mkp #hd{> color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-height: 122%;margin: 10px 0px;}> #ygrp-mkp #ads{> margin-bottom: 10px;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad{> padding:0 0;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}> -->> > > > <!--> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> font-family: Arial;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-height: 122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}> -->>

> > > <!--> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}> #ygrp-text{> font-family: Georgia;> }> #ygrp-text p{> margin:0 0 1em 0;}> #ygrp-tpmsgs{> font-family: Arial;> clear:both;}> #ygrp-vitnav{> padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}> #ygrp-vitnav a{> padding:0 1px;}> #ygrp-actbar{> clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text- align:right; }> #ygrp-actbar .left{> float:left;white- space:nowrap; }> .bld{font-weight: bold;}> #ygrp-grft{> font-family:

Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}> #ygrp-ft{> font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;> padding:5px 0;> }> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> padding-bottom: 10px;}> > #ygrp-vital{> background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> #ygrp-vital #vithd{> font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold; color:#333; text-transform: uppercase; }> #ygrp-vital ul{> padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}> #ygrp-vital ul li{> list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;> }> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text- align:right; padding-right: .5em;}> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> font-weight: bold;}> #ygrp-vital a{> text-decoration: none;}> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> text-decoration: underline; }>

> #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> color:#999;font- size:77%; }> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> padding:8px 0;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-size: 100%;line- height:122% ;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> text-decoration: none;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> text-decoration: underline; }> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> margin:0;}> o{font-size: 0;}> .MsoNormal{> margin:0 0 0 0;}> #ygrp-text tt{>

font-size:120% ;}> blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}> .replbq{margin: 4;}> -->> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

Guest guest

Sorry , a cube is 1/2 cup. Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California Re:

Cheers,

> >> > > > ,> > > > Thank you for your translation of 5:3. It will now hold that> > meaning for

me.> > > > Do they believe that you had HF before PF? It is usually the other way> > around. How advanced is your PF?> > > > So good to have you here.> > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.> > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mkp{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}> #ygrp-mkp hr{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> #ygrp-mkp #hd{> color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-height: 122%;margin: 10px 0px;}> #ygrp-mkp #ads{> margin-bottom: 10px;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad{> padding:0 0;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}> -->> > > > <!--> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> font-family: Arial;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-height: 122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}> -->>

> > > <!--> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}> #ygrp-text{> font-family: Georgia;> }> #ygrp-text p{> margin:0 0 1em 0;}> #ygrp-tpmsgs{> font-family: Arial;> clear:both;}> #ygrp-vitnav{> padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}> #ygrp-vitnav a{> padding:0 1px;}> #ygrp-actbar{> clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text- align:right; }> #ygrp-actbar .left{> float:left;white- space:nowrap; }> .bld{font-weight: bold;}> #ygrp-grft{> font-family:

Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}> #ygrp-ft{> font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;> padding:5px 0;> }> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> padding-bottom: 10px;}> > #ygrp-vital{> background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> #ygrp-vital #vithd{> font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold; color:#333; text-transform: uppercase; }> #ygrp-vital ul{> padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}> #ygrp-vital ul li{> list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;> }> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text- align:right; padding-right: .5em;}> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> font-weight: bold;}> #ygrp-vital a{> text-decoration: none;}> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> text-decoration: underline; }>

> #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> color:#999;font- size:77%; }> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> padding:8px 0;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-size: 100%;line- height:122% ;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> text-decoration: none;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> text-decoration: underline; }> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> margin:0;}> o{font-size: 0;}> .MsoNormal{> margin:0 0 0 0;}> #ygrp-text tt{>

font-size:120% ;}> blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}> .replbq{margin: 4;}> -->> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

Guest guest

aaaaw you've made me BLUSH Leanne...

love,

in Oz> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Goodnight All,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > This has been a bad day. I have had 02 dropping into the 50's - > > > > 60's> > > > > > > all day. When I was just sitting it would drop into the 70's. > > > > My lips> > > > > > > are purple and my whole body feels cold. I have the > > > > concentrator set> > > > > > on> > > > > > > 9.5 and I'm using the oxymizer. I do not want to go to the > > > > hospital. I> > > > > > > even told my husband and daughter not to call 911 if I passed > > > > out. I> > > > > > am> > > > > > > being very careful trying not to exert.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Prayers, please. If this continues I will call the doc. There > > > > is a lot> > > > > > > of chest pain when 02 drops so low. It is also coming back up > > > > more> > > > > > > slowly.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I have Christmas to do........> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > > > > > > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> > > > > > > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp{> > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px > > > > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}> > > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{> > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> > > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{> > > > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-> > > > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}> > > > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{> > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;}> > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{> > > > > padding:0 0;}> > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> > > > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}> > > > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> > > > > font-family: Arial;}> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> > > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-height: 122%;}> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}> > > > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, > > > > sans-serif;}> > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}> > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, > > > > clean, sans-serif;}> > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}> > > > > #ygrp-text{> > > > > font-family: Georgia;> > > > > }> > > > > #ygrp-text p{> > > > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}> > > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{> > > > > font-family: Arial;> > > > > clear:both;}> > > > > #ygrp-vitnav{> > > > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}> > > > > #ygrp-vitnav a{> > > > > padding:0 1px;}> > > > > #ygrp-actbar{> > > > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text-> > > > align:right; }> > > > > #ygrp-actbar .left{> > > > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }> > > > > .bld{font-weight: bold;}> > > > > #ygrp-grft{> > > > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}> > > > > #ygrp-ft{> > > > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;> > > > > padding:5px 0;> > > > > }> > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> > > > > padding-bottom: 10px;}> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital{> > > > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> > > > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{> > > > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold; color:#333; text-> > > > transform:uppercase ;}> > > > > #ygrp-vital ul{> > > > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}> > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li{> > > > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;> > > > > }> > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> > > > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text-> > > > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}> > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> > > > > font-weight: bold;}> > > > > #ygrp-vital a{> > > > > text-decoration: none;}> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> > > > > text-decoration: underline; }> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> > > > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> > > > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> > > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> > > > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> > > > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> > > > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> > > > > padding:8px 0;}> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> > > > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-> > > > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> > > > > text-decoration: none;}> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> > > > > text-decoration: underline; }> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> > > > > margin:0;}> > > > > o{font-size: 0;}> > > > > .MsoNormal{> > > > > margin:0 0 0 0;}> > > > > #ygrp-text tt{> > > > > font-size:120% ;}> > > > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}> > > > > .replbq{margin: 4;}> > > > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > > ____________ __> > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. > > > > > http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > #ygrp-mkp{> > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px 0px;padding:0px 14px;}> > #ygrp-mkp hr{> > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> > #ygrp-mkp #hd{> > color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}> > #ygrp-mkp #ads{> > margin-bottom:10px;}> > #ygrp-mkp .ad{> > padding:0 0;}> > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> > color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}> > -->> > > > > > > > <!--> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> > font-family:Arial;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> > margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> > margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}> > -->> > > > > > > > <!--> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}> > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}> > #ygrp-text{> > font-family:Georgia;> > }> > #ygrp-text p{> > margin:0 0 1em 0;}> > #ygrp-tpmsgs{> > font-family:Arial;> > clear:both;}> > #ygrp-vitnav{> > padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}> > #ygrp-vitnav a{> > padding:0 1px;}> > #ygrp-actbar{> > clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-align:right;}> > #ygrp-actbar .left{> > float:left;white-space:nowrap;}> > .bld{font-weight:bold;}> > #ygrp-grft{> > font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}> > #ygrp-ft{> > font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;> > padding:5px 0;> > }> > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> > padding-bottom:10px;}> > > > #ygrp-vital{> > background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> > #ygrp-vital #vithd{> > font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-transform:uppercase;}> > #ygrp-vital ul{> > padding:0;margin:2px 0;}> > #ygrp-vital ul li{> > list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;> > }> > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> > font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-align:right;padding-right:.5em;}> > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> > font-weight:bold;}> > #ygrp-vital a{> > text-decoration:none;}> > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> > text-decoration:underline;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> > color:#999;font-size:77%;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> > padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> > list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> > background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> > padding:8px 0;}> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> > font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-height:122%;}> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> > text-decoration:none;}> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> > text-decoration:underline;}> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> > margin:0;}> > o{font-size:0;}> > .MsoNormal{> > margin:0 0 0 0;}> > #ygrp-text tt{> > font-size:120%;}> > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}> > .replbq{margin:4;}> > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

Guest guest

Yep I think a prawn would be OH so good. The next party should be a Bar-B-Q. In the open air. with animals running around.. NO snakes allowed. OK? I'll bring cake. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." , I just have to tell you that I LOVE you.  Your emails just make me smile.  You have such a way with words.  Thanks for brightening up my dull little life!!!  I would love a prawn on the barbie right about now.....  When's the next bash? Leanne <gina.francisbigpond> wrote:You guys talking about having Christmas in July is quite funny to my ears 'cos that is quite THE thing to do Downunder....I mean it's the only time of year when we can bear to contemplate all that winter festive cooking...that's why Aussies throw a prawn on the Barbie over Chrissy..too darn hot to do anything else!!!!!You'll have to provide the TROPICAL ingredients 'cos we'll be in winter fruit fare time down here!!! Mind you, in cyberspace, ANything is possible RIGHT!!> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Goodnight All,> > > > >> > > > > This has been a bad day. I have had 02 dropping into the 50's - > > 60's> > > > > all day. When I was just sitting it would drop into the 70's. > > My lips> > > > > are purple and my whole body feels cold. I have the > > concentrator set> > > > on> > > > > 9.5 and I'm using the oxymizer. I do not want to go to the > > hospital. I> > > > > even told my husband and daughter not to call 911 if I passed > > out. I> > > > am> > > > > being very careful trying not to exert.> > > > >> > > > > Prayers, please. If this continues I will call the doc. There > > is a lot> > > > > of chest pain when 02 drops so low. It is also coming back up > > more> > > > > slowly.> > > > >> > > > > I have Christmas to do........> > > > >> > > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > > > > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> > > > > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > #ygrp-mkp{> > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px > > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}> > > #ygrp-mkp hr{> > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{> > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-> > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}> > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{> > > margin-bottom: 10px;}> > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{> > > padding:0 0;}> > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}> > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> > > font-family: Arial;}> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-height: 122%;}> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}> > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, > > sans-serif;}> > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}> > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, > > clean, sans-serif;}> > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}> > > #ygrp-text{> > > font-family: Georgia;> > > }> > > #ygrp-text p{> > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}> > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{> > > font-family: Arial;> > > clear:both;}> > > #ygrp-vitnav{> > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}> > > #ygrp-vitnav a{> > > padding:0 1px;}> > > #ygrp-actbar{> > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text-> > align:right; }> > > #ygrp-actbar .left{> > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }> > > .bld{font-weight: bold;}> > > #ygrp-grft{> > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}> > > #ygrp-ft{> > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;> > > padding:5px 0;> > > }> > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> > > padding-bottom: 10px;}> > > > > > #ygrp-vital{> > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{> > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold; color:#333; text-> > transform:uppercase ;}> > > #ygrp-vital ul{> > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}> > > #ygrp-vital ul li{> > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;> > > }> > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text-> > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}> > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> > > font-weight: bold;}> > > #ygrp-vital a{> > > text-decoration: none;}> > > > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> > > text-decoration: underline; }> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}> > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> > > padding:8px 0;}> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-> > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> > > text-decoration: none;}> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> > > text-decoration: underline; }> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> > > margin:0;}> > > o{font-size: 0;}> > > .MsoNormal{> > > margin:0 0 0 0;}> > > #ygrp-text tt{> > > font-size:120% ;}> > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}> > > .replbq{margin: 4;}> > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > ____________ __> > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. > > > http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mkp{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px 0px;padding:0px 14px;}> #ygrp-mkp hr{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> #ygrp-mkp #hd{> color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}> #ygrp-mkp #ads{> margin-bottom:10px;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad{> padding:0 0;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}> -->> > > > <!--> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> font-family:Arial;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}> -->> > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}> #ygrp-text{> font-family:Georgia;> }> #ygrp-text p{> margin:0 0 1em 0;}> #ygrp-tpmsgs{> font-family:Arial;> clear:both;}> #ygrp-vitnav{> padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}> #ygrp-vitnav a{> padding:0 1px;}> #ygrp-actbar{> clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-align:right;}> #ygrp-actbar .left{> float:left;white-space:nowrap;}> .bld{font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-grft{> font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}> #ygrp-ft{> font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;> padding:5px 0;> }> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> padding-bottom:10px;}> > #ygrp-vital{> background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> #ygrp-vital #vithd{> font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-transform:uppercase;}> #ygrp-vital ul{> padding:0;margin:2px 0;}> #ygrp-vital ul li{> list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;> }> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-align:right;padding-right:.5em;}> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-vital a{> text-decoration:none;}> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> color:#999;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> padding:8px 0;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-height:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> text-decoration:none;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> margin:0;}> o{font-size:0;}> .MsoNormal{> margin:0 0 0 0;}> #ygrp-text tt{> font-size:120%;}> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}> .replbq{margin:4;}> -->> > > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Ok We'll convene after New Year at Woody Head National Park Beach under the Banskia Trees...bring your bikinis gals, board shorts for the fellas ...

Since we're talking about snakes AGAIN..did you hear of the cat, in Tasmania, only last week who came home with a Copperhead SNAKE curled around her throat & tied in a KNOT...the news SHOWED the Wild Life Rescue guy calmly UNWRAPPING said snake from around the cat & NO the SNAKE was not killed to do so!!!!

Cat also survived after receiving anti-venom treatment!!!!!!

Just thought you'd all like to hear that one!

> >> > > > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > > Goodnight All,> >> > > > >> >> > > > > This has been a bad day. I have had 02 dropping into the 50's -> >> > 60's> >> > > > > all day. When I was just sitting it would drop into the 70's.> >> > My lips> >> > > > > are purple and my whole body feels cold. I have the> >> > concentrator set> >> > > > on> >> > > > > 9.5 and I'm using the oxymizer. I do not want to go to the> >> > hospital. I> >> > > > > even told my husband and daughter not to call 911 if I passed> >> > out. I> >> > > > am> >> > > > > being very careful trying not to exert.> >> > > > >> >> > > > > Prayers, please. If this continues I will call the doc. There> >> > is a lot> >> > > > > of chest pain when 02 drops so low. It is also coming back up> >> > more> >> > > > > slowly.> >> > > > >> >> > > > > I have Christmas to do........> >> > > > >> >> > > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> >> > > > > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> >> > > > > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> >> > > > >> >> > > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > > <!--> >> > >> >> > > #ygrp-mkp{> >> > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px> >> > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}> >> > > #ygrp-mkp hr{> >> > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> >> > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{> >> > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-> >> > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}> >> > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{> >> > > margin-bottom: 10px;}> >> > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{> >> > > padding:0 0;}> >> > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> >> > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}> >> > > -->> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > > <!--> >> > >> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> >> > > font-family: Arial;}> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> >> > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-height: > 122%;}> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> >> > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}> >> > > -->> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > > <!--> >> > >> >> > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean,> >> > sans-serif;}> >> > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}> >> > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica,> >> > clean, sans-serif;}> >> > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> >> > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}> >> > > #ygrp-text{> >> > > font-family: Georgia;> >> > > }> >> > > #ygrp-text p{> >> > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}> >> > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{> >> > > font-family: Arial;> >> > > clear:both;}> >> > > #ygrp-vitnav{> >> > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}> >> > > #ygrp-vitnav a{> >> > > padding:0 1px;}> >> > > #ygrp-actbar{> >> > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text-> >> > align:right; }> >> > > #ygrp-actbar .left{> >> > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }> >> > > .bld{font-weight: bold;}> >> > > #ygrp-grft{> >> > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}> >> > > #ygrp-ft{> >> > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;> >> > > padding:5px 0;> >> > > }> >> > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> >> > > padding-bottom: 10px;}> >> > >> >> > > #ygrp-vital{> >> > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px > 8px;}> >> > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{> >> > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold; > color:#333; text-> >> > transform:uppercase ;}> >> > > #ygrp-vital ul{> >> > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}> >> > > #ygrp-vital ul li{> >> > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;> >> > > }> >> > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> >> > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text-> >> > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}> >> > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> >> > > font-weight: bold;}> >> > > #ygrp-vital a{> >> > > text-decoration: none;}> >> > >> >> > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> >> > > text-decoration: underline; }> >> > >> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> >> > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> >> > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> >> > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> >> > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> >> > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> >> > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> >> > > padding:8px 0;}> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> >> > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-> >> > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> >> > > text-decoration: none;}> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> >> > > text-decoration: underline; }> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> >> > > margin:0;}> >> > > o{font-size: 0;}> >> > > .MsoNormal{> >> > > margin:0 0 0 0;}> >> > > #ygrp-text tt{> >> > > font-size:120% ;}> >> > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}> >> > > .replbq{margin: 4;}> >> > > -->> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> >> > ____________ __> >> > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.> >> > > http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs> >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > <!--> >> > #ygrp-mkp{> > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px 0px;padding: > 0px 14px;}> > #ygrp-mkp hr{> > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> > #ygrp-mkp #hd{> > color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height: > 122%;margin:10px 0px;}> > #ygrp-mkp #ads{> > margin-bottom:10px;}> > #ygrp-mkp .ad{> > padding:0 0;}> > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> > color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}> > -->> >> >> >> > <!--> >> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> > font-family:Arial;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> > margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> > margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}> > -->> >> >> >> > <!--> >> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, > sans-serif;}> > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}> > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, > clean, sans-serif;}> > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}> > #ygrp-text{> > font-family:Georgia;> > }> > #ygrp-text p{> > margin:0 0 1em 0;}> > #ygrp-tpmsgs{> > font-family:Arial;> > clear:both;}> > #ygrp-vitnav{> > padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}> > #ygrp-vitnav a{> > padding:0 1px;}> > #ygrp-actbar{> > clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text- > align:right;}> > #ygrp-actbar .left{> > float:left;white-space:nowrap;}> > .bld{font-weight:bold;}> > #ygrp-grft{> > font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}> > #ygrp-ft{> > font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;> > padding:5px 0;> > }> > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> > padding-bottom:10px;}> >> > #ygrp-vital{> > background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> > #ygrp-vital #vithd{> > font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text- > transform:uppercase;}> > #ygrp-vital ul{> > padding:0;margin:2px 0;}> > #ygrp-vital ul li{> > list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;> > }> > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> > font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text- > align:right;padding-right:.5em;}> > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> > font-weight:bold;}> > #ygrp-vital a{> > text-decoration:none;}> >> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> > text-decoration:underline;}> >> > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> > color:#999;font-size:77%;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> > padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> > list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> > background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> > padding:8px 0;}> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> > font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size: > 100%;line-height:122%;}> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> > text-decoration:none;}> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> > text-decoration:underline;}> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> > margin:0;}> > o{font-size:0;}> > .MsoNormal{> > margin:0 0 0 0;}> > #ygrp-text tt{> > font-size:120%;}> > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}> > .replbq{margin:4;}> > -->> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > ________________________________________________________________________ > ____________> > Looking for last minute shopping deals?> > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/ > newsearch/category.php?category=shopping> >> > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

Guest guest

Ok We'll convene after New Year at Woody Head National Park Beach under the Banskia Trees...bring your bikinis gals, board shorts for the fellas ...

Since we're talking about snakes AGAIN..did you hear of the cat, in Tasmania, only last week who came home with a Copperhead SNAKE curled around her throat & tied in a KNOT...the news SHOWED the Wild Life Rescue guy calmly UNWRAPPING said snake from around the cat & NO the SNAKE was not killed to do so!!!!

Cat also survived after receiving anti-venom treatment!!!!!!

Just thought you'd all like to hear that one!

> >> > > > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > > Goodnight All,> >> > > > >> >> > > > > This has been a bad day. I have had 02 dropping into the 50's -> >> > 60's> >> > > > > all day. When I was just sitting it would drop into the 70's.> >> > My lips> >> > > > > are purple and my whole body feels cold. I have the> >> > concentrator set> >> > > > on> >> > > > > 9.5 and I'm using the oxymizer. I do not want to go to the> >> > hospital. I> >> > > > > even told my husband and daughter not to call 911 if I passed> >> > out. I> >> > > > am> >> > > > > being very careful trying not to exert.> >> > > > >> >> > > > > Prayers, please. If this continues I will call the doc. There> >> > is a lot> >> > > > > of chest pain when 02 drops so low. It is also coming back up> >> > more> >> > > > > slowly.> >> > > > >> >> > > > > I have Christmas to do........> >> > > > >> >> > > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> >> > > > > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> >> > > > > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> >> > > > >> >> > > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > > <!--> >> > >> >> > > #ygrp-mkp{> >> > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px> >> > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}> >> > > #ygrp-mkp hr{> >> > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> >> > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{> >> > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-> >> > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}> >> > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{> >> > > margin-bottom: 10px;}> >> > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{> >> > > padding:0 0;}> >> > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> >> > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}> >> > > -->> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > > <!--> >> > >> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> >> > > font-family: Arial;}> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> >> > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-height: > 122%;}> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> >> > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}> >> > > -->> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > > <!--> >> > >> >> > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean,> >> > sans-serif;}> >> > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}> >> > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica,> >> > clean, sans-serif;}> >> > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> >> > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}> >> > > #ygrp-text{> >> > > font-family: Georgia;> >> > > }> >> > > #ygrp-text p{> >> > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}> >> > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{> >> > > font-family: Arial;> >> > > clear:both;}> >> > > #ygrp-vitnav{> >> > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}> >> > > #ygrp-vitnav a{> >> > > padding:0 1px;}> >> > > #ygrp-actbar{> >> > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text-> >> > align:right; }> >> > > #ygrp-actbar .left{> >> > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }> >> > > .bld{font-weight: bold;}> >> > > #ygrp-grft{> >> > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}> >> > > #ygrp-ft{> >> > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;> >> > > padding:5px 0;> >> > > }> >> > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> >> > > padding-bottom: 10px;}> >> > >> >> > > #ygrp-vital{> >> > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px > 8px;}> >> > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{> >> > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold; > color:#333; text-> >> > transform:uppercase ;}> >> > > #ygrp-vital ul{> >> > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}> >> > > #ygrp-vital ul li{> >> > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;> >> > > }> >> > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> >> > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text-> >> > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}> >> > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> >> > > font-weight: bold;}> >> > > #ygrp-vital a{> >> > > text-decoration: none;}> >> > >> >> > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> >> > > text-decoration: underline; }> >> > >> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> >> > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> >> > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> >> > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> >> > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> >> > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> >> > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> >> > > padding:8px 0;}> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> >> > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-> >> > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> >> > > text-decoration: none;}> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> >> > > text-decoration: underline; }> >> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> >> > > margin:0;}> >> > > o{font-size: 0;}> >> > > .MsoNormal{> >> > > margin:0 0 0 0;}> >> > > #ygrp-text tt{> >> > > font-size:120% ;}> >> > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}> >> > > .replbq{margin: 4;}> >> > > -->> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> >> > ____________ __> >> > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.> >> > > http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs> >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > <!--> >> > #ygrp-mkp{> > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px 0px;padding: > 0px 14px;}> > #ygrp-mkp hr{> > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> > #ygrp-mkp #hd{> > color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height: > 122%;margin:10px 0px;}> > #ygrp-mkp #ads{> > margin-bottom:10px;}> > #ygrp-mkp .ad{> > padding:0 0;}> > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> > color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}> > -->> >> >> >> > <!--> >> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> > font-family:Arial;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> > margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> > margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}> > -->> >> >> >> > <!--> >> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, > sans-serif;}> > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}> > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, > clean, sans-serif;}> > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}> > #ygrp-text{> > font-family:Georgia;> > }> > #ygrp-text p{> > margin:0 0 1em 0;}> > #ygrp-tpmsgs{> > font-family:Arial;> > clear:both;}> > #ygrp-vitnav{> > padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}> > #ygrp-vitnav a{> > padding:0 1px;}> > #ygrp-actbar{> > clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text- > align:right;}> > #ygrp-actbar .left{> > float:left;white-space:nowrap;}> > .bld{font-weight:bold;}> > #ygrp-grft{> > font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}> > #ygrp-ft{> > font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;> > padding:5px 0;> > }> > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> > padding-bottom:10px;}> >> > #ygrp-vital{> > background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> > #ygrp-vital #vithd{> > font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text- > transform:uppercase;}> > #ygrp-vital ul{> > padding:0;margin:2px 0;}> > #ygrp-vital ul li{> > list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;> > }> > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> > font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text- > align:right;padding-right:.5em;}> > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> > font-weight:bold;}> > #ygrp-vital a{> > text-decoration:none;}> >> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> > text-decoration:underline;}> >> > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> > color:#999;font-size:77%;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> > padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> > list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> > background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> > padding:8px 0;}> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> > font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size: > 100%;line-height:122%;}> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> > text-decoration:none;}> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> > text-decoration:underline;}> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> > margin:0;}> > o{font-size:0;}> > .MsoNormal{> > margin:0 0 0 0;}> > #ygrp-text tt{> > font-size:120%;}> > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}> > .replbq{margin:4;}> > -->> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > ________________________________________________________________________ > ____________> > Looking for last minute shopping deals?> > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/ > newsearch/category.php?category=shopping> >> > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

Guest guest

When I was in Australia was first week in December and everyone was

planning their Christmas barbies on the beach.

Oh, I love too, but one question: Were you born crazy or has it

taken all these years to get this way? lol.....

She does bring back good memories of Australia, too.

> >

> > > > >

> >

> > > > >

> >

> > > > > Goodnight All,

> >

> > > > >

> >

> > > > > This has been a bad day. I have had 02 dropping into the

50's -

> >

> > 60's

> >

> > > > > all day. When I was just sitting it would drop into the

70's.

> >

> > My lips

> >

> > > > > are purple and my whole body feels cold. I have the

> >

> > concentrator set

> >

> > > > on

> >

> > > > > 9.5 and I'm using the oxymizer. I do not want to go to the

> >

> > hospital. I

> >

> > > > > even told my husband and daughter not to call 911 if I

passed

> >

> > out. I

> >

> > > > am

> >

> > > > > being very careful trying not to exert.

> >

> > > > >

> >

> > > > > Prayers, please. If this continues I will call the doc.

There

> >

> > is a lot

> >

> > > > > of chest pain when 02 drops so low. It is also coming back

up

> >

> > more

> >

> > > > > slowly.

> >

> > > > >

> >

> > > > > I have Christmas to do........

> >

> > > > >

> >

> > > > > Hugs, Joyce D.

> >

> > > > > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA

> >

> > > > > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

> >

> > > > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > <!--

> >

> > >

> >

> > > #ygrp-mkp{

> >

> > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px

> >

> > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> >

> > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> >

> > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-

> >

> > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> >

> > > margin-bottom: 10px;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> >

> > > padding:0 0;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> >

> > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}

> >

> > > -->

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > <!--

> >

> > >

> >

> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> >

> > > font-family: Arial;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> >

> > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-height:

122%;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> >

> > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}

> >

> > > -->

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > <!--

> >

> > >

> >

> > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica,

clean,

> >

> > sans-serif;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica,

> >

> > clean, sans-serif;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-text{

> >

> > > font-family: Georgia;

> >

> > > }

> >

> > > #ygrp-text p{

> >

> > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> >

> > > font-family: Arial;

> >

> > > clear:both;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-vitnav{

> >

> > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin:

0;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-vitnav a{

> >

> > > padding:0 1px;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-actbar{

> >

> > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text-

> >

> > align:right; }

> >

> > > #ygrp-actbar .left{

> >

> > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }

> >

> > > .bld{font-weight: bold;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-grft{

> >

> > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-ft{

> >

> > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;

> >

> > > padding:5px 0;

> >

> > > }

> >

> > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> >

> > > padding-bottom: 10px;}

> >

> > >

> >

> > > #ygrp-vital{

> >

> > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0

8px 8px;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> >

> > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold;

color:#333; text-

> >

> > transform:uppercase ;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-vital ul{

> >

> > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-vital ul li{

> >

> > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;

> >

> > > }

> >

> > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> >

> > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text-

> >

> > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> >

> > > font-weight: bold;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-vital a{

> >

> > > text-decoration: none;}

> >

> > >

> >

> > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> >

> > > text-decoration: underline; }

> >

> > >

> >

> > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> >

> > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }

> >

> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> >

> > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom:

20px;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> >

> > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }

> >

> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> >

> > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> >

> > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> >

> > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> >

> > > padding:8px 0;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> >

> > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-

> >

> > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> >

> > > text-decoration: none;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> >

> > > text-decoration: underline; }

> >

> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> >

> > > margin:0;}

> >

> > > o{font-size: 0;}

> >

> > > .MsoNormal{

> >

> > > margin:0 0 0 0;}

> >

> > > #ygrp-text tt{

> >

> > > font-size:120% ;}

> >

> > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}

> >

> > > .replbq{margin: 4;}

> >

> > > -->

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> >

> > ____________ __

> >

> > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

> >

> > > http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > <!--

> >

> > #ygrp-mkp{

> > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px

0px;padding:0px 14px;}

> > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-

height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}

> > #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> > margin-bottom:10px;}

> > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > padding:0 0;}

> > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> > color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

> > -->

> >

> >

> >

> > <!--

> >

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> > font-family:Arial;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> > margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> > margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

> > -->

> >

> >

> >

> > <!--

> >

> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean,

sans-serif;}

> > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

> > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica,

clean, sans-serif;}

> > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}

> > #ygrp-text{

> > font-family:Georgia;

> > }

> > #ygrp-text p{

> > margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > font-family:Arial;

> > clear:both;}

> > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}

> > #ygrp-vitnav a{

> > padding:0 1px;}

> > #ygrp-actbar{

> > clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-

align:right;}

> > #ygrp-actbar .left{

> > float:left;white-space:nowrap;}

> > .bld{font-weight:bold;}

> > #ygrp-grft{

> > font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}

> > #ygrp-ft{

> > font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;

> > padding:5px 0;

> > }

> > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> > padding-bottom:10px;}

> >

> > #ygrp-vital{

> > background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px

8px;}

> > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> > font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-

weight:bold;color:#333;text-transform:uppercase;}

> > #ygrp-vital ul{

> > padding:0;margin:2px 0;}

> > #ygrp-vital ul li{

> > list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;

> > }

> > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> > font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-

align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

> > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> > font-weight:bold;}

> > #ygrp-vital a{

> > text-decoration:none;}

> >

> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> > text-decoration:underline;}

> >

> > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> > color:#999;font-size:77%;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> > padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> > list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> > background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> > padding:8px 0;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> > font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-

size:100%;line-height:122%;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> > text-decoration:none;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> > text-decoration:underline;}

> > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> > margin:0;}

> > o{font-size:0;}

> > .MsoNormal{

> > margin:0 0 0 0;}

> > #ygrp-text tt{

> > font-size:120%;}

> > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}

> > .replbq{margin:4;}

> > -->

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

>

Guest guest

Bikinis? Australia? They aren't optional? lol

Actually, I did get invited to a nude beach there but was leaving

before the bash.....lol

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > > Goodnight All,

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > > This has been a bad day. I have had 02 dropping into the

50's

> -

> > >

> > > 60's

> > >

> > > > > > all day. When I was just sitting it would drop into the

70's.

> > >

> > > My lips

> > >

> > > > > > are purple and my whole body feels cold. I have the

> > >

> > > concentrator set

> > >

> > > > > on

> > >

> > > > > > 9.5 and I'm using the oxymizer. I do not want to go to the

> > >

> > > hospital. I

> > >

> > > > > > even told my husband and daughter not to call 911 if I

passed

> > >

> > > out. I

> > >

> > > > > am

> > >

> > > > > > being very careful trying not to exert.

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > > Prayers, please. If this continues I will call the doc.

There

> > >

> > > is a lot

> > >

> > > > > > of chest pain when 02 drops so low. It is also coming

back up

> > >

> > > more

> > >

> > > > > > slowly.

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > > I have Christmas to do........

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > > Hugs, Joyce D.

> > >

> > > > > > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA

> > >

> > > > > > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > <!--

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mkp{

> > >

> > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px

> > >

> > > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > >

> > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > >

> > > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-

> > >

> > > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> > >

> > > > margin-bottom: 10px;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > >

> > > > padding:0 0;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> > >

> > > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}

> > >

> > > > -->

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > <!--

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> > >

> > > > font-family: Arial;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> > >

> > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-height:

> > 122%;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> > >

> > > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}

> > >

> > > > -->

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > <!--

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica,

clean,

> > >

> > > sans-serif;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial,

helvetica,

> > >

> > > clean, sans-serif;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-text{

> > >

> > > > font-family: Georgia;

> > >

> > > > }

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-text p{

> > >

> > > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > >

> > > > font-family: Arial;

> > >

> > > > clear:both;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > >

> > > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size:

77%;margin: 0;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vitnav a{

> > >

> > > > padding:0 1px;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-actbar{

> > >

> > > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color:

#666;text-

> > >

> > > align:right; }

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-actbar .left{

> > >

> > > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }

> > >

> > > > .bld{font-weight: bold;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-grft{

> > >

> > > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-ft{

> > >

> > > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid

#666;

> > >

> > > > padding:5px 0;

> > >

> > > > }

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> > >

> > > > padding-bottom: 10px;}

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vital{

> > >

> > > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0

8px

> > 8px;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> > >

> > > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold;

> > color:#333; text-

> > >

> > > transform:uppercase ;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vital ul{

> > >

> > > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li{

> > >

> > > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;

> > >

> > > > }

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> > >

> > > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text-

> > >

> > > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> > >

> > > > font-weight: bold;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vital a{

> > >

> > > > text-decoration: none;}

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> > >

> > > > text-decoration: underline; }

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> > >

> > > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> > >

> > > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom:

20px;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> > >

> > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> > >

> > > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> > >

> > > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> > >

> > > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> > >

> > > > padding:8px 0;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> > >

> > > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-

> > >

> > > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> > >

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> > >

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> > >

> > > > margin:0;}

> > >

> > > > o{font-size: 0;}

> > >

> > > > .MsoNormal{

> > >

> > > > margin:0 0 0 0;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-text tt{

> > >

> > > > font-size:120% ;}

> > >

> > > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}

> > >

> > > > .replbq{margin: 4;}

> > >

> > > > -->

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > >

> > > ____________ __

> > >

> > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

> > >

> > > > http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > <!--

> > >

> > > #ygrp-mkp{

> > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px

0px;padding:

> > 0px 14px;}

> > > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > > color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:

> > 122%;margin:10px 0px;}

> > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> > > margin-bottom:10px;}

> > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> > > color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

> > > -->

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > <!--

> > >

> > > font-family:Arial;}

> > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-

height:122%;}

> > > margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

> > > -->

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > <!--

> > >

> > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean,

> > sans-serif;}

> > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

> > clean, sans-serif;}

> > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}

> > > #ygrp-text{

> > > font-family:Georgia;

> > > }

> > > #ygrp-text p{

> > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > > font-family:Arial;

> > > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > > padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}

> > > #ygrp-vitnav a{

> > > #ygrp-actbar{

> > > clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-

> > align:right;}

> > > float:left;white-space:nowrap;}

> > > .bld{font-weight:bold;}

> > > #ygrp-grft{

> > > font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}

> > > #ygrp-ft{

> > > font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;

> > > }

> > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> > > padding-bottom:10px;}

> > >

> > > #ygrp-vital{

> > > background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px

8px;}

> > > font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-

weight:bold;color:#333;text-

> > transform:uppercase;}

> > > #ygrp-vital ul{

> > > padding:0;margin:2px 0;}

> > > #ygrp-vital ul li{

> > > list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;

> > > }

> > > font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-

> > align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

> > > font-weight:bold;}

> > > #ygrp-vital a{

> > > text-decoration:none;}

> > >

> > > text-decoration:underline;}

> > >

> > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> > > color:#999;font-size:77%;}

> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> > > padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}

> > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}

> > > list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}

> > > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}

> > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> > > background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}

> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> > > font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:

> > 100%;line-height:122%;}

> > > o{font-size:0;}

> > > .MsoNormal{

> > > #ygrp-text tt{

> > > font-size:120%;}

> > > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}

> > > .replbq{margin:4;}

> > > -->

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

__

> > ____________

> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

http://tools.search.yahoo.com/

> > newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

> > >

> >

> >

> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> >

>

Guest guest

Bikinis? Australia? They aren't optional? lol

Actually, I did get invited to a nude beach there but was leaving

before the bash.....lol

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > > Goodnight All,

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > > This has been a bad day. I have had 02 dropping into the

50's

> -

> > >

> > > 60's

> > >

> > > > > > all day. When I was just sitting it would drop into the

70's.

> > >

> > > My lips

> > >

> > > > > > are purple and my whole body feels cold. I have the

> > >

> > > concentrator set

> > >

> > > > > on

> > >

> > > > > > 9.5 and I'm using the oxymizer. I do not want to go to the

> > >

> > > hospital. I

> > >

> > > > > > even told my husband and daughter not to call 911 if I

passed

> > >

> > > out. I

> > >

> > > > > am

> > >

> > > > > > being very careful trying not to exert.

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > > Prayers, please. If this continues I will call the doc.

There

> > >

> > > is a lot

> > >

> > > > > > of chest pain when 02 drops so low. It is also coming

back up

> > >

> > > more

> > >

> > > > > > slowly.

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > > I have Christmas to do........

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > > Hugs, Joyce D.

> > >

> > > > > > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA

> > >

> > > > > > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

> > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > <!--

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mkp{

> > >

> > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px

> > >

> > > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > >

> > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > >

> > > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-

> > >

> > > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> > >

> > > > margin-bottom: 10px;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > >

> > > > padding:0 0;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> > >

> > > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}

> > >

> > > > -->

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > <!--

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> > >

> > > > font-family: Arial;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> > >

> > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-height:

> > 122%;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> > >

> > > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}

> > >

> > > > -->

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > <!--

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica,

clean,

> > >

> > > sans-serif;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial,

helvetica,

> > >

> > > clean, sans-serif;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-text{

> > >

> > > > font-family: Georgia;

> > >

> > > > }

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-text p{

> > >

> > > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > >

> > > > font-family: Arial;

> > >

> > > > clear:both;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > >

> > > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size:

77%;margin: 0;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vitnav a{

> > >

> > > > padding:0 1px;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-actbar{

> > >

> > > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color:

#666;text-

> > >

> > > align:right; }

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-actbar .left{

> > >

> > > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }

> > >

> > > > .bld{font-weight: bold;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-grft{

> > >

> > > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-ft{

> > >

> > > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid

#666;

> > >

> > > > padding:5px 0;

> > >

> > > > }

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> > >

> > > > padding-bottom: 10px;}

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vital{

> > >

> > > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0

8px

> > 8px;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> > >

> > > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold;

> > color:#333; text-

> > >

> > > transform:uppercase ;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vital ul{

> > >

> > > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li{

> > >

> > > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;

> > >

> > > > }

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> > >

> > > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text-

> > >

> > > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> > >

> > > > font-weight: bold;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vital a{

> > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> > >

> > > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> > >

> > > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom:

20px;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> > >

> > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> > >

> > > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> > >

> > > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> > >

> > > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> > >

> > > > padding:8px 0;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> > >

> > > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-

> > >

> > > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> > >

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> > >

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> > >

> > > > margin:0;}

> > >

> > > > o{font-size: 0;}

> > >

> > > > .MsoNormal{

> > >

> > > > margin:0 0 0 0;}

> > >

> > > > #ygrp-text tt{

> > >

> > > > font-size:120% ;}

> > >

> > > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}

> > >

> > > > .replbq{margin: 4;}

> > >

> > > > -->

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > >

> > > ____________ __

> > >

> > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

> > >

> > > > http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > <!--

> > >

> > > #ygrp-mkp{

> > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px

0px;padding:

> > 0px 14px;}

> > > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > > color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:

> > 122%;margin:10px 0px;}

> > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> > > margin-bottom:10px;}

> > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> > > color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

> > > -->

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > <!--

> > >

> > > font-family:Arial;}

> > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-

height:122%;}

> > > margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

> > > -->

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > <!--

> > >

> > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean,

> > sans-serif;}

> > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

> > clean, sans-serif;}

> > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}

> > > #ygrp-text{

> > > font-family:Georgia;

> > > }

> > > #ygrp-text p{

> > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > > font-family:Arial;

> > > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > > padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}

> > > #ygrp-vitnav a{

> > > #ygrp-actbar{

> > > clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-

> > align:right;}

> > > float:left;white-space:nowrap;}

> > > .bld{font-weight:bold;}

> > > #ygrp-grft{

> > > font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}

> > > #ygrp-ft{

> > > font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;

> > > }

> > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> > > padding-bottom:10px;}

> > >

> > > #ygrp-vital{

> > > background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px

8px;}

> > > font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-

weight:bold;color:#333;text-

> > transform:uppercase;}

> > > #ygrp-vital ul{

> > > padding:0;margin:2px 0;}

> > > #ygrp-vital ul li{

> > > list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;

> > > }

> > > font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-

> > align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

> > > font-weight:bold;}

> > > #ygrp-vital a{

> > >

> > >

> > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> > > color:#999;font-size:77%;}

> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> > > padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}

> > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}

> > > list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}

> > > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}

> > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> > > background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}

> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> > > font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:

> > 100%;line-height:122%;}

> > > o{font-size:0;}

> > > .MsoNormal{

> > > #ygrp-text tt{

> > > font-size:120%;}

> > > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}

> > > .replbq{margin:4;}

> > > -->

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

__

> > ____________

> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

http://tools.search.yahoo.com/

> > newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

> > >

> >

> >

> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> >

>