RemedySpot.com

new 2 group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everyone, just joined the group have not yet been officially diagonsed

yet. Still waiting to see rheumatologist. I have a family history my mom and my

grandmother on dads side both have RA. My c-reactive protein was 18.1. It all

started with severe bone pain went general doctor and they just wanted to put me

on an antidepressant, I am not depressed just in pain. Last time at doctor I was

the one who brought up the bloodwork for arthritis. Just trying to get some info

on the onset and first symptoms you all had. I have severe trouble in the

mornings or if I sit in one position very long. And what have you all found out

to be the best treatments for you all, so I have some info to go on . My mom

says most meds for RA have too many side effects. I appreciate any info. You

will all be in my prayers.

Blessings,

Mandy

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Welcome to the group, Carmi.Your self-assigned title is delightful.It would be interesting to know what kind of information on Lugol's you have found in those old texts.Judy I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. Ps.130:5 From: comdyne2002

<comdyne@...> iodine Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 4:39 PM Subject: New 2 Group

Hi everyone! I am a new member and have been observing for a while before I jumped in with an intro. This group is well-educated. I am impressed as on most groups I don't learn much that I don't already know and I thought I had a good grasp on iodine only to be surprised to discover there was more to it than I realized.

That said, I'm an anthropological Bio-medical researcher. Its a self-imposed title as I have no formal medical training but have acquired an entensive knowledge having collected and read hundreds of medical texts written between the Civil War and WW-II. That time period was the age of medical enlightenment as many diseases that we are told today remain a mystery when, in fact, they were well-understood and usually cured way back then.

This may come as a shock to a few of you but the truth often is stranger than fiction. Your doctor is inept and incompetent. He/she was lied to and received a false education in medical school as is clearly evidenced that they can't even cure the common cold (I do it all the time). This ignorance was by design as the medical/military/industrial complex, those responsibe for both wold wars, had an agenda. Upon the conclusion of WW-II medicine changed for the worse. Doctors were trained to be drug pushers and the methods of true healing were expunged from the medical texts and old timers who knew better were thrown out of the system by way of license confiscation.

If you want to live a long and healthy life, avoid allopathic physicians. They are great at crisis medicine but they are also in the business of disease. A patient cured is a customer lost.

Caveat Emptor! Carmi Hazen