RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Zyto versus ASYRA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Are these two bionenergetic tests basically the same?

Also, I'm thinking about setting up an appointment with Payne. What have

your experiences been? How long does the hand need to be on the cradle?

Has anyone tried it with a small child. I can imagine sitting for any length of

time might be a challenge.

Also, I've seen cradles for around $115, but the one they sell from his office

is $225. Are there different models?

Guest guest

I can't say anything about the ASYRA b/c I've never tried it, but my daughter has been doing Zyto appts with Payne for about ten months now. It has been incredible. My daughter is 18 and Asperger's so it's probably easier to keep her hand on the cradle. I would say during a half-hour appt, her hand needs to be on the cradle about half that time. Usually he talks to you for some of the time, then may run a couple of panels, then take a break for a few minutes, especially if you need a break. Even with an older child, we need to take breaks, and he is great about it!! (Mine has gone through intense periods of irritability, she's hormonal; she's a teenager) She has come a really long way since beginning to work with him. I can't say enough about him, he really cares about his clients. I also

cannot say for sure on the differences of the Zyto cradles themselves, but as far as I know, they're all the same.

If you want to contact me off-line, I'd be happy to tell you more about my experience with and his office :)

Subject: Zyto versus ASYRATo: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, February 15, 2010, 10:16 PM

Are these two bionenergetic tests basically the same?Also, I'm thinking about setting up an appointment with Payne. What have your experiences been? How long does the hand need to be on the cradle? Has anyone tried it with a small child. I can imagine sitting for any length of time might be a challenge.Also, I've seen cradles for around $115, but the one they sell from his office is $225. Are there different models?

Guest guest

, in addition to Zyto, have you ever compared blood work to the results you received. I ask because I have custody of my nephew and have done Zyto in May 09 & Oct 09. In Dec 09 my neph new doc ran a ton of panels & there were a few things that were missed such as his blood level was low in Carnitine, he doesn't produce Bifido, he needed amino acid support. Btw, it was right on target w/recommending 5htp. Have you ever experienced that some stressors did not match up?Just wanted to know your experience.ValenciaSent from my iPhone

I can't say anything about the ASYRA b/c I've never tried it, but my daughter has been doing Zyto appts with Payne for about ten months now. It has been incredible. My daughter is 18 and Asperger's so it's probably easier to keep her hand on the cradle. I would say during a half-hour appt, her hand needs to be on the cradle about half that time. Usually he talks to you for some of the time, then may run a couple of panels, then take a break for a few minutes, especially if you need a break. Even with an older child, we need to take breaks, and he is great about it!! (Mine has gone through intense periods of irritability, she's hormonal; she's a teenager) She has come a really long way since beginning to work with him. I can't say enough about him, he really cares about his

clients. I also

cannot say for sure on the differences of the Zyto cradles themselves, but as far as I know, they're all the same.

If you want to contact me off-line, I'd be happy to tell you more about my experience with and his office :)

From: cimna19 <cimna19>Subject: Zyto versus ASYRATo: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, February 15, 2010, 10:16 PM

Are these two bionenergetic tests basically the same?Also, I'm thinking about setting up an appointment with Payne. What have your experiences been? How long does the hand need to be on the cradle? Has anyone tried it with a small child. I can imagine sitting for any length of time might be a challenge.Also, I've seen cradles for around $115, but the one they sell from his office is $225. Are there different models?

Guest guest

No, I have not really run any corresponding blood tests, I choose to put my money into the supps and such. Couple of reasons why I don't. One, she's so tired of getting poked and prodded, that I don't want to do it anymore. Two, I'm not working with a DAN! at the moment. Three, I've seen so much progress with Zyto, I feel really comfortable with the gains I'm seeing.

I just want to throw something out there. When we do a Zyto appt, it is looking for your most current stressors, and then the practioner plugs in a recommendation for that stressor. Perhaps the things you mentioned weren't his most current stressors and that's why they weren't mentioned/picked up?? I'm just wondering. I think it kind of works in layers, like an onion, and you want to address the most pressing matter first?? Just a thought. Also, with my daughter, Lyme or Mercury didn't show up to be a stressor until the third reading. Other things showed up, then we would start supps for that, then around the third time those showed up. It's like the supps we gave her stirred up the other things :)

From: cimna19 <cimna19yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Zyto versus ASYRATo: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, February 15, 2010, 10:16 PM