RemedySpot.com

Re: New to Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sherry,

Welcome to the group... any questions you have, I am sure will be answered.. we have a wicked awesome bunch of people here.. Congrads on getting your new B-day... it will be here before you know it.. keep us informed as to how things are going for you.. take care..:)

*hugs*Wickedbob akaPAMopen RNY 6/26/00235/182/12553 pounds gone forever!Lahey Clinic Dr. Brams

New to Group

Hi everyone. This is my first time here and i just wanted to introduce myself. i'm having my surgery in november with dr. thayer at nwh and am excited and scared. my main concern is being able to have a baby post-op. i'm 25 y/o and newly married, and my husband and i wanted to have a baby in a few years. the people at nwh said everything will be fine as long as we wait 1-1 1/2 years after the surgery. i was just wondering if anyone here had children post-op and if they had any difficulties or anything they feel i should know. i apologize if this topic has come up before, but i could only read just so many of the 10,000 posts before today %-> (eyes buggin' out over staring at computer for so long) Thanks. Sherry